Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Urgent Help Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Help Please (402 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Need Urgent Help With Getting Your Uniben Transcript?? / I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
My brother just applied to some universities in Norway which request documents to be sent by post b4 December 1st deadline.Please how can this be done fast to meet up
Re: Urgent Help Please by HELPMEWITHSEX: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Approach DHL and pay for express.

Avsegzy:
My brother just applied to some universities in Norway which request documents to be sent by post b4 December 1st deadline.Please how can this be done fast to meet up
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
Approach DHL and pay for express.

ok thank you very much.pls do they work on Saturday like this and do you have the ideal of the express cost?
Re: Urgent Help Please by HELPMEWITHSEX: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Will suggest you get their phone number on their website and call them for better clarifications.

Avsegzy:
ok thank you very much.pls do they work on Saturday like this and do you have the ideal of the express cost?
Re: Urgent Help Please by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
Will suggest you get their phone number on their website and call them for better clarifications.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships / Mind Your Spoken English / 5000+ E-books PDF And Doc Format Free For Students And Researchers:download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.