Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Unilag studies thread - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag studies thread (106907 Views)

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag studies thread by maeshal(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Did they cancel installment payment for this session cos part time student can find ways to pay in installments
Re: Unilag studies thread by eddykisses1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
MisterFresh:
Those that have paid, how long did it take before it reflected on your profile. I paid this morning, still cant register for courses
Did you pay in one of those banks in the school and what did you take to the bank?
Re: Unilag studies thread by MisterFresh: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
I didnt pay on campus. I took the payment advice to a bank nearby and got receipts for the transactions
Re: Unilag studies thread by niquoi(f): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please is it compulsory to be screened first before being allowed to make payments? I have been trying to generate fees and I am getting '0 fees generated', so I am forced to assume one can't pay until one is screened. Please I need someone to explain
Re: Unilag studies thread by straynt(m): 5:22am On Apr 24, 2019
niquoi:
Please is it compulsory to be screened first before being allowed to make payments? I have been trying to generate fees and I am getting '0 fees generated', so I am forced to assume one can't pay until one is screened. Please I need someone to explain

Yes. You can't generate fees until you've been screened.
Re: Unilag studies thread by lamideee(f): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Mentostica:

I have been to my department and i was told to attach a letter to my admission letter and submit both to the department after paying acceptance fee. So far, I have been unable to print the admission letter, the system keeps generating 1k only for me, and i have been unable to book an appointment for the screening because all the dates are booked.
just go to school of postgraduate studies first to make enquiry about the inability to schedule a date for screening, then you will know what to do from there
Re: Unilag studies thread by Herbolajy: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2019
lamideee:
have you been able to schedule screening?
yeahh, for next week
Re: Unilag studies thread by Spinel10(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Pls any whatsapp group for msc management FT add me up 07068959474
Re: Unilag studies thread by Isiterere(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2019
onyii255:
Good day all..

Pls do we have a WhatsApp group for Part time MBA students?

Abeg, Any MBA part time student whatsapp group? Somebody help pls.
Re: Unilag studies thread by oluwaferanemi: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2019
eddykisses1:

Did you pay in one of those banks in the school and what did you take to the bank?
Is it compulsory to pay in one of the Banks in School? Would also like to know
Re: Unilag studies thread by johnchins: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2019
MisterFresh:
Those that have paid, how long did it take before it reflected on your profile. I paid this morning, still cant register for courses

Have you done screening?
Re: Unilag studies thread by collinkz: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Gbaxyll:

How far Bruh? Have you gotten the group?
Admitted for Chemical engineering here...

Any whatsapp group for process yet?
Re: Unilag studies thread by johnchins: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mentostica:

I have been to my department and i was told to attach a letter to my admission letter and submit both to the department after paying acceptance fee. So far, I have been unable to print the admission letter, the system keeps generating 1k only for me, and i have been unable to book an appointment for the screening because all the dates are booked.

Bros, choose any available date in May. Bounce to the screening venue any day and do your screening, them no dey check that date thing, just print the appointment letter and go with it, it doesn't matter which date. Secondly you can't generate anything without doing screening

2 Likes

Re: Unilag studies thread by amodu(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Colleagues, how was today's orientation program
Re: Unilag studies thread by Janetcolette: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please any whatsapp group for PGDE? Really much interested.

Who was at the orientation today?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Sekie: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Can someone help me with the link to MIT Whatsapp group
saBiggy:

We can create a group if none exist. Have u been able to fix date for screening
Re: Unilag studies thread by MisterFresh: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yes
johnchins:

Have you done screening?
Re: Unilag studies thread by lamideee(f): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mentostica:

schedule a date for screening first, u can pick any day from 14th of May and a convenient time, then u can inform them during the screening for possible solution.
Re: Unilag studies thread by lamideee(f): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Janetcolette:
Please any whatsapp group for PGDE? Really much interested.

Who was at the orientation today?
yes. They have started lectures since two weeks
Re: Unilag studies thread by DexterousOne(m): 1:37am On Apr 26, 2019
Please finance students

Have we started having classes?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Janetcolette: 2:05am On Apr 26, 2019
lamideee:
yes. They have started lectures since two weeks

Do you have any link to the whatsapp group or a number I can call to ask pls?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Gbaxyll: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2019
collinkz:

Any whatsapp group for process yet?

Bro... I've not seen any group o.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Gbaxyll: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2019
johnchins:

Bros, choose any available date in May. Bounce to the screening venue any day and do your screening, them no dey check that date thing, just print the appointment letter and go with it, it doesn't matter which date. Secondly you can't generate anything without doing screening

Hehehehe... Bro, you serious? So the koko is to get a screening date and go any day. I have booked a date but it's far, like the second week in May, I hope I'll be attended to if I go next week?? I don't wanna waste tfare as my place is far from school.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Gbaxyll: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Hello People....

Does screening take place on Saturdays??

Please treat as urgent. Thanks.
Re: Unilag studies thread by tamaranancy: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2019
smileforme15:
UNILAG school of postgraduate studies 2019/2020
please how real is this can I register
Re: Unilag studies thread by johnchins: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Gbaxyll:

Hehehehe... Bro, you serious? So the koko is to get a screening date and go any day. I have booked a date but it's far, like the second week in May, I hope I'll be attended to if I go next week?? I don't wanna waste tfare as my place is far from school.

You can give it a trial bro, I know most of my classmates that passed though that route and it was successful. If it fails, your head won't fall - only your money grin
Re: Unilag studies thread by lamideee(f): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Janetcolette:

Do you have any link to the whatsapp group or a number I can call to ask pls?
are you for part time or full time?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Chibexe: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2019
tamaranancy:
please how real is this can I register

very real sir.

registration for 2019/2020 is on.

talk to me on watsapp for more enquiries 07030616510
Re: Unilag studies thread by johnchins: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Anyone with a self contained apartment information should hit me up, I'm looking for house in yaba area.... Budget 200k
Re: Unilag studies thread by Mentostica: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gbaxyll:
Hello People....

Does screening take place on Saturdays??

Please treat as urgent. Thanks.

I just booked an appointment for 1st May. Does the screening take place on public holidays
Re: Unilag studies thread by ABSTRUSE: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mentostica:

I just booked an appointment for 1st May. Does the screening take place on public holidays

You can go anytym before or after the appointment date. But I'd suggest you go as soon as possible: preferably Monday, next week.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Janetcolette: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
lamideee:
are you for part time or full time?

Full time. Are you a student also? I'd be resuming next week. Just really need to get updated on things so far. Can I get your number to msg you on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (48) (Reply)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) / Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.