Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

"Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie (18173 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by kirajustice: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential media aide, Lauretta Onochie has attacked former vice president, Atiku Abubakar for decamping from the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) on Friday.

Onochie, in a lengthy post on Facebook, branded Atiku a 'Control-freak', adding that he attempted severally to take control of the APC party structure but failed woefully. She wrote;

"He has a history of always being pushed to the background. This same reason for leaving home, PDP to his temporary home APC, is the same reason he is now giving for returning home.

This history has its background in wanting to control everything. This shows he's not a Team Player. Wherever he's playing, Home (PDP) or Away (ACN, APC), he wants to CONTROL everything. He cannot stand the idea of attention shifting for a second to other people. He should consider being a Director in the movies, not politics and definitely not the Nigerian political space, fully occupied by testosterone-pumping, ego-flaunting people. 

It's his way or the highway! How can such self-absorbing man be of any support for the Nigerian youth. You listen to him and all you hear is "#MeMineAndI". Let him step back and project a Nigerian youth and he will be taken seriously by the Nigerian youth.

No matter where we go, our hearts are always at home. It's not different for Alh. Atiku Abubakar
Home for him is PDP. Wherever he goes, just like footballers on loan, who can decide to stay or return home, Atiku always returns home. Just as with the past, this time also, he has returned to his vomit.

I just hope he goes with all the confusions and divisions he orchestrated within the APC in a bid to take CONTROL of the party. Thankfully, he failed. Woefully! 
God bless Nigeria. "

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/25/atiku-control-freak-returned-vomit-presidency/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Very articulate.

If atiku love the youth let him project and promote a youth and we will follow him.

Nice statement from Lauretta.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by Devosuker(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
ATIKU 2019

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Atiku is not FFK...No fvcks will be given to this drunkard of a woman and her rantings!

Ignored!!

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by SillyMods: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Very well captured.

Atiku's political life is as screwed as that of barcanista. They both have it in their gene to want things their own way ONLY. Hence you see them always going back to their vomit.

Sane persons don't take people like them serious. We see them as jester.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by SillyMods: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Atiku is not FFK...No fvcks will be given to this drunkard of a woman and her rantings!

Ignored!!
She just said the plain truth and nothing but the truth.

24 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Atiku Can Only Be A President In Biafraland and But Never In Nigeria....

Anything IPOB touch, Turn to Leprosy.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by sarrki(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Like ngene pointed out

Anything Igbos supported is dead on arrival

Igbos are epidemic to global peace

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by seunmsg(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
The attacks on Atiku is not even necessary. PDP should present him in 2019 and everything will be finally settled and all doubts cleared at the polls. I can bet anybody that Atiku will decamp back to APC after losing in 2019.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by greatiyk4u(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Atiku is no treat to a Buhari"s victory at the polls

however, he is the only man with the financial capabilities to create source of income to campaigning running, lazy politicians like FFK and his likes and that is why they are happy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by sarrki(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:

Ignored!!

grin

No boyfy ,

I am sure no kids to disturb mummy this afternoon

She's ready to venge her anger on pmb lovers

8 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by Jirate(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
I just hope he goes with all the confusions and divisions he orchestrated within the APC in a bid to take CONTROL of the party. Thankfully,

When He Came to APC with that "His All", You guys were happy, if only you know how difficult it is to get Genuine Votes on Election Day, Laure Baby. you will not be sounding like this. Also,Just pause and think of that Fearful Band Wagon Effect this defection might have on APC, Hard core APC members like "Hell Rufai" are already Shivering.
They know the Party had Failed Woefully, So an Experienced Politician like Atiku from the North might not have much Difficulty taking over from Buhari, Many in the North will be Comfortable with that, Believe me.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
sarrki:

grin

No boyfy ,

I am sure no kids to disturb mummy this afternoon

She's ready to venge her anger on pmb lovers
Ashierey! undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Ashierey! undecided

Ele.........ri.........b........u

5 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by id911(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Each time I see Lauretta Anochie, I always have the urge to throw up. She's extremely ugly

Atiku, the youths of this Country are solidly behind you. You will pilot the affairs of this country in 2019, nothing can stop you

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
SillyMods:

She just said the plain truth and nothing but the truth.
When he came to APC with his gang, you all applauded him and sang his praises!

Peace be still, for the transfer window has just opened!!

Who next?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by legitnow: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku Can Only Be A President In Biafraland and But Never In Nigeria....

Anything IPOB touch, Turn to Leprosy.

IS ATIKU NOW AN IGBO MAN?

STOP BEING TRIBALISTIC AND MAKING HATE SPEECH. BIGOT!

52 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
sarrki:

Ele.........ri.........b........u
Sarrki! Sarriki! Sarrki!! How many times did I call you? If you have time for me today just tell me plainly and you bet I don't quit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by Corrinthians(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Check everyone supporting Atiku. They are.

1. Jonathan's supporters.

2. Late Nnamdiot Cownu's supporters.

Life is good with LG Flatron television. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by sarrki(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Sarrki! Sarriki! Sarrki!! How many times did I call you? If you have time for me today just tell me plainly and you bet I don't quit!

I deal with higher wailers

I also deal with objective people

That see beyond party politics

7 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
sarrki:

I deal with higher wailers

I also deal with objective people

That see beyond party politics
Imagine what a NL zombie latrine washer is spewing? grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by Trumpism: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:

Ignored!!

very ugly woman who couldn't stay in husband house because of thick dick in Aso Rock

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by madridguy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
See brutality.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Trumpism:

very ugly woman who couldn't stay in husband house because of thick dick in Aso Rock
Abuoki uncircumcised dick for that matter o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by Stalwert: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Truth has been told... only ipob Yoot are not smart enough to see it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by SillyMods: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
When he came to APC with his gang, you all applauded him and sang his praises!

Peace be still, for the transfer window has just opened!!

Who next?
APC was never his home nor his vomit
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by benzion72(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
90 percent of Nigeria polictrician jump ship including PMB who moved from ANPP to CPC and to APC only a fool will buy Atiku is moving about and have no ideology

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by lordkush: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
sarrki:
Like ngene pointed out

Anything Igbos supported is dead on arrival

Igbos are epidemic to global peace
these head slamming ewedu people sef. na wao

10 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by sarrki(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
lordkush:
these head slamming ewedu people sef. na wao

Nah so I see Igbos occultist ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by lordkush: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
sarrki:

Nah so I see Igbos occultist ooo
verry terrible human beings. just this morning on front page one idiot afonja said he eats human skin with pap

skull mining people very cursed

16 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by NigerDeltan(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Atiku's resignation is already giving them sleepless night

Ndi ara! grin

15 Likes

Re: "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie by SupremeBeast: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
he is not a team player because he wants the chance to correct the wrongs going on under this incompetent government.

he is not a team player because he knows he can defeat buhari in 2019 and put Nigeria back to where it belongs.

he is not a team player because you are scared he will defeat buhari fair and square in 2019.

he is not a team because you think he won't marginalize the south like the current president is doing.

you can say more evil things about him but 2019 is just around the corner and we will know who will be chosen to lead Nigeria. I know it wont be Buhari again.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos / Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.