Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) (35137 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by kidap: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Musicial Talibian Oritsefemi whose wedding is about to go down soon with wife Nabilas looks stunning in native attire.

Below are Photos Of singer rocking native attire for his traditional wedding.....

Watch video
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb6t-MuA2Yd/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
I tink say na gold dem go take sow in cloth o,oversabi couple...hml anyways

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by yungmoney447(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Which kind hairstyle be dis for BUHARI sake...ON2017

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by kobo123: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol
yungmoney447:
Which kind hairstyle be dis for BUHARI sake...ON2017

8 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by teresafaith: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Where the carnival wedding na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Praisles(f): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ori re bi fido dido .

10 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by fwesharumi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
ajegunle boy
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
ok oh
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Fine boy no pimple

19 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by marvin902(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
i just need all these over-hyped marriages to b over..
i cant even have peace of mind on the net again undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
Where the carnival wedding na
I tire oh
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Is he bleaching? shocked

11 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Fanta face, coke hands.

See his hair like mop.

20 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
This guy don bleach all the melanin wey dey him body finish.
He come look like an over bleached orangutan!

6 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
My sister can never marry this kain omo ita

2 Likes

Simplep:
I tink say na gold dem go take sow in cloth o,oversabi couple...hml anyways
Go and marry madam
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by baby124: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
I de wait for the wedding to shut down Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oritsa dis oritsa dat...

mek una allow us rest abeg
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by bart10: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Happy for him but that haircut cheesy
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by medolab90(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Musical Taliban..

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Op, even Taliban you no fit spell?

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by lelvin(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
May God bless his home. Taliban

3 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hes looking so unkept.

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
He can not even look responsible just today alone. grin

This picture will be there for years.

I see reasons why all these ladies eventually leave them.

When you lie your way and status to their heart and they discover that what they left the corporate guy for them no even dey dia

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
In those days as a lady if you take a man with Dada to your parent, na hot water go fall on you and the man

But today things don change, your parent will even be proud of you cos is either the guy is a footballer or a musician

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by RichiB(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Can't he just cut his hair and look presentible atleast just for 2day, so dat we will have a little hope that the marriage will last undecided. wettin concern me sef after all its my marraige just observing no hates grin
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by deco22(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Which kain useless hair did this one carry.

7 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
You just dey know?

OboOlora:
Is he bleaching? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by YesNo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
DOPE
Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oritsefemi you are a man.

Coming from the street and still representing.

HML

4 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi Set For His Traditional Wedding With Nabila Fash (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
You can take a man out of a village but you cannot take the village out of a man

Eworun oshi ti oko iyawo gbesori bi irun werey

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lyta Finally Meets Davido In Senegal, Fans React / Nwakenze Christian-Chukwuebuka Releases Christmas Photos / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.