Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) (30937 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by GISTM0RE: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
@GISTMORE

First look of Nabila, Singer Oritsefemi's wife

https://www.gistmore.com/first-look-nabila-singer-oritsefemis-wife-photo

2 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by madridguy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
tongue
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by teresafaith: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Fowl face, yea I said it. F.O.W.L face
Coman beat me

8 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oya oo
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
Fowl face
haha madam that sounds hateful...

C'mon you can do better than this na , this is the best or at least one of the beSt day of her life...

And been a woman you should know better how important this day is to the feminine gender.

Anyways Nabila enjoy your day.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by miqos02(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
This marriage has been done on social media already, I hope nairaland is making hell of money from it

but

When is the carnival??

2 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by Whogoblog: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by stillseth: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
I wonder how and what his 3 baby mamas would be thinking now sef....Only God knows if dem go even invite them sef....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by michaeltotti(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
let me ask,who is nabila fash??
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
haba i thought its a white wedding

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by Akeos(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
mih forh........,,,, oyah aja 1 gberah......
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
I know FP will be flooded with news of these two.
Second update in a row!
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Daylight face
Dawn leg
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by lonelydora: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Happy Married Life.

When i can't figure out whether to go for Banky W's wedding in SA or Oritse Femi's wedding

3 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by Monaco2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Naso.......confirm itsekiri man cool
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by RETiredGay(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Marriage tha wont last long!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
SuperMods vs. Mods right now....

[img]https:///media/11-25-2017/i7ZiM9.gif[/img]

27 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by WunderGist: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bb
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by medolab90(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hehehe wedding never start we don see over 100 pics

What If wedding don start :
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by Virtualaccounts: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
See fyn gal

If na when oritsefemi still dey sing "we go flog politician koboko" this girl will never agree to marry him grin

2 Likes

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
I honestly thought they had done this already. Sm people think beauty is wat lies outside bt I think it's wat lies inside.

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by LegendaryE(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
all these media trends.. i no wan hear FIM after now
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by aziaka111(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
we are in a season of celebrities marriage, DON BABA wetting u dey wait for Na,take aunty Linda to altar jor
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by prinsam30: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
I hope we won't hear story after six months
Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
Fowl face

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Set For Her Traditional Marriage With Oritsefemi (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
RETiredGay:
Marriage tha wont last long!
Ur wish shall b ur portion

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You / I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) / See These Very Luvly Pictures Of Yemi Alade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.