Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

queenlovely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / queenlovely (4508 Views)

queenlovely / queenlovely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: queenlovely by Queenlovely(f): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Gofwane:
yes, i know and that is why the Lord sent to her. Pm me her number ASAP

I don't want her to beat you like a kid
Re: queenlovely by HARDDON: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Dimples129:

Lala will get kidnapped lipsrsealed

thought i was the only one that sensed that! cheesy

The hyping is on another level. Imagine the teen knowing how to speak 24 world languages and is also well travelled, well read!

this is either a case of crazy obsession or phoney lure grin

1 Like

Re: queenlovely by idyicy45: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
I'm lalasticlala this is my alternative account how may I help u mam

1 Like

Re: queenlovely by Xsem(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
I am Lalasticala's godson. I speak 5 languages (igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, pidgin and English). I work in an oil company, since I inherited 2 palm trees from my dad. I live in a mansion in the villa, though my eviction notice is already with me. I am also a virgin, though it's tertiary degrees. I am so virgin that I have single honors in my relationship status .
I have never dated any girl since I would have been rendered impotent by my useless landlord because of her ugly daughter. Please mah, you know each time I sleep, it's that face you posted that I always see. I kept wondering what is the meaning of it but I think my worries will be over today. We have been joined in the spiritual realm, so gimme her contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: queenlovely by SalamRushdie: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
So this is U queenlovely the legendary liar but why would a pretty lil girl like you take lying as a hobby na

3 Likes

Re: queenlovely by Bizgold: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
This wont hit front page..... its again rule 20
Re: queenlovely by missbehave247(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
This pix is too outdated!
Re: queenlovely by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
HARDDON:

thought i was the only one that sensed that! cheesy

The hyping is on another level. Imagine the teen knowing how to speak 24 world languages and is also well travelled, well read!

this is either a case of crazy obsession or phoney lure grin

I go with the latter grin

Terrorist attack on lala grin
Re: queenlovely by HARDDON: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Dimples129:

I go with the latter grin

Terrorist attack on lala grin

you sound like you would very much like that to happen! why evuls? grin cheesy
Re: queenlovely by Queenlovely(f): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So this is U queenlovely the legendary liar but why would a pretty lil girl like you take lying as a hobby na

that is my grand kid
Re: queenlovely by Queenlovely(f): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Xsem:
I am Lalasticala's godson. I speak 5 languages (igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, pidgin and English). I work in an oil company, since I inherited 2 palm trees from my dad. I live in a mansion in the villa, though my eviction notice is already with me. I am also a virgin, though it's tertiary degrees. I am so virgin that I have single honors in my relationship status .
I have never dated any girl since I would have been rendered impotent by my useless landlord because of her ugly daughter. Please mah, you know each time I sleep, it's that face you posted that I always see. I kept wondering what is the meaning of it but I think my worries will be over today. We have been joined in the spiritual realm, so gimme her contact.

son wake up
Re: queenlovely by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
HARDDON:

you sound like you would very much like that to happen! why evuls? grin cheesy

Never wish evil but if he's stupid enough to fall for this then na money-rituals tings
Re: queenlovely by kullozone(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
The OP doesn't even know that lady in the picture above.
Re: queenlovely by Xsem(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Queenlovely:

son wake up
I have already woken up since after seeing that picture. And now I know that what I have always dreamed of is extant. I promise you, sell my portion of land just to buy her sharwama. Don't miss this beautiful opportunity, I am the only one mama queenlovely
Re: queenlovely by sirjentul05(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shey if lala rape her nw, u will say all men are d same
Re: queenlovely by HARDDON: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Dimples129:

Never wish evil but if he's stupid enough to fall for this then na money-rituals tings

Lol! Who knows if Lil gueeny is a guy that lala has been placing on a constant Ban and he/she wano get back at him? He/she is even a black belt holder! cheesy
Re: queenlovely by Queenlovely(f): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
sirjentul05:
Shey if lala rape her nw, u will say all men are d same

Lalasticlala ban this boy for life. He called you a Rapist
Re: queenlovely by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op i know this gal and I guarantee u shes not a virgin grin
Re: queenlovely by Berlyn1(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
I overheard some gossip saying Lalasticlala is single and I decided to present my beautiful grandkid to him. Even though as an old lady myself, I have a crush on Lalasticlala. But society frown on such relationship. Lalasticlala I hate that you should remain single.
Please here are her details below
name- Candace
school- oxford London.
Degrees and awards- works with international red cross. Well travelled. Have written 2 novels and various scientific manuscript. An avid chess player and of course super rich. Don't break her heart please.
She is a virgin
k
Re: queenlovely by FSFitzGerald: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
I once had my granddaughter who looks a lot like yours enroll in a karate class during the summer break on her holiday in Thailand. Her instructor told me he's never seen anything like what she did. She was invited to the Thai grand temple of karate and duly honoured with the highest rank in karate(not sure how they call it in Thai language). She is set to compete in the MMA next summer and I'm really proud of her. She sure is a replica of me in my teenage years.
Re: queenlovely by Sebastine1994(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2017
FSFitzGerald:
I once had my granddaughter who looks a lot like yours enroll in a karate class during the summer break on her holiday in Thailand. Her instructor told me he's never seen anything like what she did. She was invited to the Thai grand temple of karate and duly honoured with the highest rank in karate(not sure how they call it in Thai language). She is set to compete in the MMA next summer and I'm really proud of her. She sure is a replica of me in my teenage years.

you are nothing like that lady. She is swift and smart

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO – Beautiful Lady Forced To Have S€£x With A Mad Man In The Market / Look At What Happened On No Bra Day / I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.