Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor (861 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / I Can Die Because Of Pussy / This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by goodnessme02: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
"If you don't have sex for more than 66 times a year,you can Die" – Ghanaian Counselor Lutterodt says
The controversial Counselor has dropped yet another hot relationship advice, and this time he’s talking how much sex we should get in a year.
Counselor Lutterodt who is currently promoting his annual orgasm conference, in one of the posters used for the promotion revealed that as human beings, there is the need to engage in sex for sixty-six times and more.
According to him, anything short of that could lead to the death of people.

so all those Catholic priests and people that are yet to get married too He has to be Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by midehi2(f): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shey na food undecided
Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by uzoormah(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mr counselor bring your head lemme check if something is inside

2 Likes

Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by GraveMan(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
All These Ghanians Are So Dumb Sha. Mi That I Havnt Sex More Than 20x Dz Year When I Go Die?
Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ghanaian and their useless observation about s*x
Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by robosky02(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
midehi2:
Shey na food undecided
shocked shocked grin
Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by midehi2(f): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by mikky4764(f): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
He just want to be noticed, he doesn't have anything reasonable to say
Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Makydebbie people smh, I for don die since na
Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by princechurchill(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wetin remain for news again
Re: You Can Die If You Don't Have Sex For More Than 66 Times A Year -: Counselor by Augustap(f): 2:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Udonminit shocked
Ewu Hausa

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Chicken....pic / Can You Do It / Men Also Bleed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.