Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) (22358 Views)

Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by viviangist: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Tony O. Elumelu Shares Pictures From The Gym

caption :

Exercise is not a matter of choice, it’s a necessity. It is a healthy lifestyle. My work keeps me constantly on the go but no matter where I am in the world, I try to stay on my exercise game. Don’t let a busy lifestyle be your excuse for not exercising. Get up and go ! #Healthylifestyle #Exercise #AvonHMO #TOEWay #Africapitalism.
#Fitfam

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb6xFt0lGYV/?hl=en

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by teresafaith: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Still yet he's not looking fit

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
Your daddy fit pass am?

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by teresafaith: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Your daddy fit pass am?
Eliebu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Keeping fit is a good business!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
make he nor kee himself sha

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
No amount of gym can take away pot Belle from an igbo man. grin

Wasted effort.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Apc policies are hitting him so bad grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by chrisbaby24(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol... grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Dizu(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
if u chop the kind money we him get you for don burst, ODE, OLODO.

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by kebiArts(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
WASTE OF TIME M MONEY...OGA U ARE ALREADY RICH....leave exercise 4 dem hushpuppi n investor bj

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Your daddy fit pass am?
Jeezzzz..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lack of exercise is killing Nigerians. Exercise is medicine
http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/50/18/1107.short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
kebiArts:
WASTE OF TIME M MONEY...OGA U ARE ALREADY RICH....leave exercise 4 dem hushpuppi n investor bj

So that he will die before his time ?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
kebiArts:
If you knew the benefits of exercise to your health, you will not talk ignorantly. Exercise is medicine. When you exercise regularly , you don't waste your money visiting doctors.
http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/50/18/1107.short

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
My role model

I'm meeting this man next year for sure

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by urbanemind(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
he doesn't need to, his bank account is very fit.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
money is good grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
kidnappers beware .....
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by kingzfarms(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Idiot.......oya post your own pics make we vomit
NairalandCS:
No amount of gym can take away pot Belle from an igbo man. grin

Wasted effort.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by kebiArts(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
supereagle:

If you knew the benefits of exercise to your health, you will not talk ignorantly.

oga..no b fight na.... "sarcasm"
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by nairanaira12: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:

Eliebu

Your Yoruba is poor angry

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by kebiArts(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

So that he will die before his time ?

lol...baba
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by ivandragon: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
my pick for vice president come 2019...

put this man in charge of financial & economic reforms and (hopefully) he will bring his experience to bear in turning our country around for better fortunes...
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
kebiArts:

I don't mean to abuse you. I am only talking professionally. Sorry if my words are too harsh.

oga..no b fight na.... "sarcasm"
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Six packs plus six cars puls six billion dollars.. right combo for em ladies grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good money good health
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
The problem with poor people.
No money
No time, always working 24/7
Too tired at the end of the day for gym
No motivation for gym
No physical check up to know their health status
Can't afford gym membership
Feel intimidate around others

Life is just different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Keep Fit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Your daddy fit pass am?

Y E PAIN U LIKE DZ NA??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Report Your Financial Institution To The CBN / New Project: 52 Weeks / 52 Business Start-up Ideas For Nigeria / Lagos To Sell Lake Rice At 12K Per 50kg Bag - "Eld-el-kabir"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.