Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Asap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asap (794 Views)

Is He A Hustler Or A Lover ? [photo] / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

Asap by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ggggg
Re: Asap by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Constance20:
I need a reasonable Man oh. A man that we can chat.A man hu will love me and hu i will take care of...I Preferably a Yoruba man,26 and above,single,Lives and work in Lagos.
Re: Asap by billynoni(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
You only gave criteria you are looking for,why not put something out there for interested people like your likes and dislike and few things about to save both parties stress of looking for something in the wrong place.
Re: Asap by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Constance20:
I need a reasonable Man oh.
A man that we can chat.A man hu will love me and hu i will take care of...I
Preferably a Yoruba man,26 and above,single,Lives and work in Lagos.
Really?. hmm
Re: Asap by mikejj(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin she needs a man o.a yoruba man o.
Re: Asap by RichiB(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Baby i go loveu yooouuu lyk a babooon! grin
Re: Asap by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
mikejj:
grin she needs a man o.a yoruba man o.
Yes nww..
Re: Asap by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Constance20:

Yes nww..
Saw your pm. I didn't read tru well. I am not in Lagos. I am in Ogun state.My apologies.
Re: Asap by IamSINZ(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yoruba demons, make una enjoy. grin
Re: Asap by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Constance20:
I need a reasonable Man oh.
A man that we can chat.A man hu will love me and hu i will take care of...I
Preferably a Yoruba man,26 and above,single,Lives and work in Lagos.I love hanging out,paying attention to my man.I like reading,getting informed,I love a man hu respects his family and friends.we should plan together.I am a Finalist in Unilag.I love spending time with him.we is what i want.
Simply message me 07013660482..
Am friendly,lively,nawti.. Annoying sometimes.Am nt gentle ohh..
I love your boldness not every lady can do this cheesy

Caption This Pic / How Do We Classify This? / Ways You Can Finger A Girl In A Corrupt Manner