Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React (104490 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by jonnytad(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Q
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by bigerboy200: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Correct
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Lalas247(f): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
o k a y
sips tea ...
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Kingx4sure: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ebuka seems to be the fashion king at moment
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Alariiwo: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
This one too will pass.

Nigerian youths are becoming foolish and unreasonable over the years.. The result of joblessness caused by GEJ and Laziness like Ipob yewts.
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
And this is how Ebus became celebrity.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Captain6(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Reer ononin hamutu. Bankar tum mtcheww!!!!!! grin
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by YINKS89(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
After dey fon finish airforce1 for anoda thread.... I no believe say d guy go still fit comment tonight.... Guy I gbadun ur boldness.
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by goldedprince: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hozier:
All groomsmen are wearing identical piece of suit yet some people still manage to notice Ebuka is the most dressed amongst them.

Talk about taking asslicking to another level. angry
I was wondering same. Some people are just super annoying
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Alariiwo:
This one too will pass.

Nigerian youths are becoming foolish and unreasonable over the years.. The result of joblessness caused by GEJ and Laziness like Ipob yewts.
na wetin concern IPOB and GEJ for this issue.
I can see that ur brain is full of potopoto.
:/
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hozier:
All groomsmen are wearing identical piece of suit yet some people still manage to notice Ebuka is the most dressed amongst them.

Talk about taking asslicking to another level. angry
He is cute na.
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nonnyflex(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Abeg who's ebuka
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Tolluu1: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rachelsblog:
Fans Reacts After Seeing What Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wore At Bank W's White Wedding

Everyone has been anticipating on how Ebuka would look like on the White Wedding, after he broke the internet during the Trad with his Legendary Agbada, he just shared a sneak peak of what he wore, and his fans are not pleased, maybe they wanted something more intriguing, he looks good tho..
see some reactions i grabbed below

New From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/baad2017-fans-reacts-after-seeing-what.html

Now Where's Masterkraft ?
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Tartie(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Who b d ebuka 4 d pix?
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by ArchangeLucifer: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rokia2:

This is the same dresss but as you can clearly see, one of em ladies wore it better.

How?

They both wore it well.

One of them was just caught in a better pose.
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by permit(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rokia2:

This is the same dresss but as you can clearly see, one of em ladies wore it better.
lolz.. Youasslicker wats d difference and how does one person wore it better cuz i dnt notice any shit. Asslicker! #Teamasslicker#

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by bart10: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
I no fit laff o grin
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Neoteny(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rokia2:
What's there to react about?

Exactly.

They'd best spend their time reacting on that trailer you're dragging behind you.
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by asahnwaKC: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wow... Cool
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by 3kay945(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Just passing by. Seriously, who is Ebuka or Tunde among the dude
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ebuka wore it better,come and beat me asslicker lickers grin
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by ogboginy: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
nice one. enjoy yourself and life. safE
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by enemyofprogress: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hozier:

Look at that picture, which of the groom'smen does not look well dressed?

The problem with most of you is that you don't think on your own, whatever the media feeds you is sacrosanct. It is also called zombie mentality aka follow follow mentality.

Ebuka is currently the media darling so I can understand why he looks the best dressed to you.
U really shouldn't have bothered wit d response u know
U just took dat comment right outta my mouth
Mtchewww, Asslickers everywhere undecided
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by sinceraconcept(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
I used to think Banky W is short but his brother is so close to the floor. he's cute though but always look like he wants to cry. orisirisi human beings for this world. is he elder brother or younger brother to Banky?
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by HeyCorleone(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
generalbush:
And after the blame the govt for no jobs.

While people are wasting time looking for news about what someone would put on!!

Damn!!

Such sane comment.
You reason very well..
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by banre(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
una don bombard the whole NL fp with baad2017. no better talk for nigeria again.??
i hope u guys will bring d news of how banky shags adesua in the other room.
what a mumu post
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
We are always 'reacting '.
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Mayor88(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
kodded:
over hype wedding

....hope it last undecided undecided undecided
Aaamin o
Re: Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
I heard it with one ear that, after the sucsexfully crashing of the traditional marriage with the tending Ebuka Agbada.

Bank W order for compulsory vetting and screening of every attendants clothe...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.