Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) (1349 Views)

I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) by KillerBeauty(f): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
How clubkonnect duped me

Good day nairalanders I want to share my experience in the hands of clubkonnect a website that sells data and airtime in retail form at lower prices.

I have always subbed with my MTN line because their network is fair where I stay but as they kept on increasing their data prices of recent I started looking out for cheaper alternative. Glo and Airtel have terrible network in my area.

A colleague of mine told me about clubkonnect and how she subs 2gb for 1100 naira. I was interested in their package but I wondered how reliable they are . She assured me and I went ahead to make my first purchase and then my second. They gave me my data instantly and I was becoming sure of their services.
Until yesterday when I decided to make another data purchase, I couldn't pay with my ATM card so I decided to do a bank transfer because they have several mode of payment.

After completing the transaction, I waited for my data but got nothing. I went to the website to get their care number and called for 3hrs straight no response. When they finally picked, the lady at the other end rudely asked me for my phone number and said I will get my data shortly.

An hour later, I still haven't gotten anything. I waited another hour then called again and I kept on calling still no response. She finally picked an hour later and rudely asked me the same question like she did before, I angrily pressed her to tell me when I will get my data and she said the boss isn't around yet that I will get my data when he comes. After ending the call I continued calling to get feedback from them since I haven't still seen my data but for 7 hours straight no response. They refused to pick my call. I sent them text messages, I tried to contact them on whatsapp but they totally ignored me. I didn't get any response from them.
The name of the account I paid to is Victor Braimoh Ojeanelo. Access bank with account number 0718206253.

I just decided to bring this issue here because they duped me. 1100 naira is big money in this economy and for someone running a scam site to dupe innocent people of their money, issues like this need to be reported so the general public can know. The frustration and stress I suffered from them. The rudeness of the person that answered me on phone, it's just a terrible experience and I want people to please avoid the site at all cost or else you are comfortable with been scamed of your hard earned money.
Re: How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) by Nathan2016: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good evening.
Re: How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) by ray48: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good. Let's keep on exposing them. They are d reason why people don't trust others.
Re: How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) by Queenlovely(f): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sorry.

Are you happy now?

When people bring legitimate business offer you run but when they bring obvious scam you jump in for it.

Have you learned any lesson. So stop whining and get back your money. Send me the details and I will use my contacts to get them. My boys will be happy to track them. Give me their numbers. My boys need Christmas money
Re: How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) by Jinora: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2017
scammers everywhere. That's why I'm scared of most online business. There's no way you can meet the person face to face and fight.
Re: How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) by skolab4(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
They did same to me up till now i havent received any data and I transferred airtime to this their number " Clubconnect " 0816 423 5314
Re: How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) by KillerBeauty(f): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
skolab4:
They did same to me up till now i havent received any data and I transferred airtime to this their number " Clubconnect " 0816 423 5314
You see. So I'm not the only one. Those guys need to be stopped. They make people not to trust any Nigerian online biz. They are all scam.
Re: How Clubkonnect Duped Me (my Experience) by odysey: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
KillerBeauty:

You see. So I'm not the only one. Those guys need to be stopped. They make people not to trust any Nigerian online biz. They are all scam.

hope you finally got it?

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Girl Continually Raped By Ex-soldier, Said She Was Scared To Die / Alfa Arrested With Human Heart, Kidney, Private Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Man CutOff Wife’s Hands For Spending 3 Days At Funeral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.