Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team (9648 Views)

AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast / Ronald Smashes Fan's Phone After Loosing To Everton / Cameroon Beat Up Their Players For Loosing To Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fingers crossed

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wow. 1 goal nearly denied us. But thank God PSG made it through.

An account that started with 10k 12 days ago. Is at 22k now. Our target is x4 our capital in 30days. We'll get to 40k before the 30th day. Probably the 23rd 24th day. Join up ASAP.
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Good news
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 12:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Our game wasn't successful today but we always have another chance to recover all with our strategy.
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Our official game for today. Hopefully it'll come through. Win or lose today we always have. Another chance to recover all..

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
We've won today.. Second day of the round. Come understand what we mean by these terms.

With the MAST calculator and our games you are on the way to making limitless funds

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Like seriously this strategy the op is talking about is for real. I myself was skeptical initially. But I gave him a chance and he never disappointed me.
Though generally speaking betting or better still gambling is risky. ( is there even anything without an element of risk in life? ) But with his strategy you need to loose for 8, 9 , or even 11 straight days for you to loose all your money. And that is very unlikely( Though not impossible). I started with just #15000 and in just 11 days my startup capital was doubled.
Since I started the longest loosing run was 3. The MAST strategy is a great discovery in soccer betting. Still the general rule in gambling states ,INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE.
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2018
Sapeleboy911:
Like seriously this strategy the op is talking about is for real. I myself was skeptical initially. But I gave him a chance and he never disappointed me.
Though generally speaking betting or better still gambling is risky. ( is there even anything without an element of risk in life? ) But with his strategy you need to loose for 8, 9 , or even 11 straight days for you to loose all your money. And that is very unlikely( Though not impossible). I started with just #15000 and in just 11 days my startup capital was doubled.
Since I started the longest loosing run was 3. The MAST strategy is a great discovery in soccer betting. Still the general rule in gambling states ,INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE.

Keep making more. Doubters will join later..
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Henrique99: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Add me to ur WhatsApp group. 08095180144
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
vip
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
No win today.. Tomorrow is another day to recover all...

With the MAST strategy you have no worries even when you lose.
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Meesquared:

Keep making more. Doubters will join later..

Na your leg?
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Our Both 5 odds tickets won yesterday! Today's loading

Add up

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Just tips.. Our main 5 odds for premium members ready. And calculator ready as well

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by U1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Just 1 win and we're in profit overall. Come learn
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
And here's the one win. We've recovered all at once.
Come learn how we make x2 or x4 our capital by soccer trading... Effective I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 4:59am On Feb 15, 2018
Not a so great day for us yesterday but we always meet our target monthly..come learn how

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 2:10am On Feb 16, 2018
2 and 3 odds won yesterday. 5 didn't. With the MAST strategy you need only 1 win in a round to make x4 your capital monthly. Come and learn.

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by DaVinciii(m): 5:17am On Feb 16, 2018
I predicted that Atletico Madrid will win this year's Europa League. Challenge me on HighSpirit https://highspirit.ng/predictions/Europa-league
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 6:11am On Feb 16, 2018
DaVinciii:
I predicted that Atletico Madrid will win this year's Europa League. Challenge me on HighSpirit https://highspirit.ng/predictions/Europa-league

Weldone oo

1 Like

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2018
3 odds won. Again. Woo-hoo! We're making x4 in 30 days comfortably.. No stories. Come learn how

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
We say one win in a round and you recover all.. We've recovered all. Come learn how to make x4 your capital in 30 days.. With ease.

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Chekwube4040: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pls add me 08036739810
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Our 5 odds and 3 odds won. Again today. Dont mind the little winning today. It's because we're on the 2nd day of the round meaning we last won 2 days ago. You'll understand that better. The calculator tells us what amount to stake with daily so we're moving forward. Making x4 our capital in 30 days. X2 in 15 days with ease. 99.99% guaranteed.

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chekwube4040:
Pls add me 08036739810
send a message
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2018
And we did it again. Our strategy says win once win all.

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by khuzzzeee: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Stake without fear of loss, join below. https:///qamartz
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2018
khuzzzeee:

Stake without fear of loss, join below.
https:///qamartz
scammers see what you've got.. SMH
Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by Meesquared(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2018
Phew! What a win. Luck hasn't been on our side. But thank God for our strategy. Yesterday another Win

Re: Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team by ElCarzhifico: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2018
*SURE GAMES VVIP*��

*MONTHLY PREMIUM OFFER (MARCH 2018)*✔✔

*Subscribe to our monthly VVIP group where we post games daily for 30 days*

*Our tips are correct and reliable*

*��We only deal in authentic and safe games*

*��10-20 odds daily*

*��Payment option is affordable (3k before and 8k at the end of the month )*

*��No insults, since no one is forced to join*

*��Serious minded people only, if you're for "free" or "pay later" please don't DM*

*��Limited slots available (20 members ) as a rowdy group attracts all sort of things*

*��Our aim is to retrieve the money you've lost to hopeless scammers*

*��DM if interested*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Congo Vs DR Congo: AFCON 2015 (2 - 3) On 31st January 2015 / Uk Football Pools Purple Coupon Week 44 Xx7xx / Super Falcons Return To Nigeria On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.