Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

A Doctor Said Lymphocytes Is A Bacteria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Doctor Said Lymphocytes Is A Bacteria (760 Views)

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / Covid-19 Is Not Caused By Virus But A Bacteria. / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Doctor Said Lymphocytes Is A Bacteria by Zeek21(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Abeg make una see me see all these quack doctors oo

For government hospital for that matter.

I took my child there o for just swollen leg as a result of the immunization injection one of their foolish nurse gave my baby. The doctor said we should go and do malaria test and full blood count because the baby was crying, I said chai but I just quiet that let me just obey, we did the test. Result shows no malaria parasite seen, erythrocytes 13% (11-15)R, and other white blood cells info.

All for this doctor to say the baby has bacteria infection that we should go to pharmacy and buy some drugs he wrote in paper.

I now ask this doctor which bacteria is that? He shockingly said it's not my duty to know I should follow his instruction, I gently said but the result and test didn't say about bacteria na and that at least I know little about bacteria that I did microbiology o.
He just shout on me that I am ashamed of you, you said you did microbiology and you didn't know lymphocytes is a bacteria, you didn't know eosinophil is a bacteria.

Chaii trust yours faithful na, the way I shouted on him ehn the whole hospital knows that I am a trouble maker

Abi all the bookworm for here shey lymphocytes na bacteria?

2 Likes

Re: A Doctor Said Lymphocytes Is A Bacteria by NoToPile: 4:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Are you for real?

Did he explicitly say lymphocytes are bacteria abi he linked the test result with a possible bacteria infection.
Re: A Doctor Said Lymphocytes Is A Bacteria by phase1: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Zeek21:

Abeg make una see me see all these quack doctors oo

For government hospital for that matter.

I took my child there o for just swollen leg as a result of the immunization injection one of their foolish nurse gave my baby. The doctor said we should go and do malaria test and full blood count because the baby was crying, I said chai but I just quiet that let me just obey, we did the test. Result shows no malaria parasite seen, erythrocytes 13% (11-15)R, and other white blood cells info.

All for this doctor to say the baby has bacteria infection that we should go to pharmacy and buy some drugs he wrote in paper.

I now ask this doctor which bacteria is that? He shockingly said it's not my duty to know I should follow his instruction, I gently said but the result and test didn't say about bacteria na and that at least I know little about bacteria that I did microbiology o.
He just shout on me that I am ashamed of you, you said you did microbiology and you didn't know lymphocytes is a bacteria, you didn't know eosinophil is a bacteria.

Chaii trust yours faithful na, the way I shouted on him ehn the whole hospital knows that I am a trouble maker

Abi all the bookworm for here shey lymphocytes na bacteria?

Ol boy na who be that quack dokita? Laugh wan kee me. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Doctor Said Lymphocytes Is A Bacteria by Tonybod: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
I guess the doctor was just trying to explain using a layman word, high level of wbc indicates infection not necessarily bacterial origin but bacterial infection is major culprit in this part of the world.
Re: A Doctor Said Lymphocytes Is A Bacteria by capitalzero: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2018
full blood count results are clue to presence of bacteria infections or not. That is what your doctor was trying to explain to you in a simple term.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Live A Healthy Life For Adult / When A Baby Does Not Cry Immediately After Birth / How To Enlarge Your Breast Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.