Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (56875 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by EdificationBoss: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
This is a pathetic story of a beautiful young lady of 25 years who gets to know that her husband of four months is a car wash boy and not a car dealer as he had made her believe during courtship. During courtship, the lady said he was always coming to visit her with different cars and when she asked him, he told her he is a car dealer.

The truth was revealed when after four months into their union she discovered he works at a car wash bay. Read the post below :

“HELP! I am 25years old. I have been married for 4 months now but I have really regretted and I need your help. Before I married my husband, he used to bring all sought of cars to visit me in my house and when I asked the job he does, he told me that he is a car dealer. Just 3 months after our marriage, I got to know that he works at a car washing bay. So the cars he brought to show to me were cars that were left for them to wash at the washing bay. How could he lie to me like that? How can I trust him in this marriage? The most painful part is that I am a graduate and I just got to know that he is not a graduate. Please help me because I am very confused.”

http://newshelmng.com/lady-finds-husband-4-months-car-wash-boy-not-car-dealer/

cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
You were after material things so the guy brushed up his scheming prowess and ojoro-ed you. Auntie abeg kari us cross

673 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by marshalldgreat(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmm... How can someone lie like that? Someone you want to spend the rest of your life with

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by urahara(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hiaann

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Movic1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think that Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

601 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nwodosis(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
But in honesty, he actually deals with cars!

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by sirugos(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
No comment

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by GraGra247(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
But in honesty, he actually deals with cars!

Oh boy, you made me laugh my head off. Hahahahaha

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by elantraceey(f): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
He told her the truth nau, she didn't ask what type of 'deal' grin

When you look out for material possessions and physical things when searching for a spouse instead of personality, character and others that actually makes a person, this is what you get.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by potent5(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
A car washer deals with cars, doesn't he?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Car wash Man no be human being??

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Car wash Man no be human being??
Infact, den dey carry no be small

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Michael004: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
When your were enjoying and flexing with his customers' Moro, whom did you call. If I daze you hot slap ehn. Abeg carry your cross. Naija problems plenty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by GraGra247(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
elantraceey:
He told her the truth nau, she didn't ask what type of 'deal' grin

When you look out for material possessions and physical things when searching for a spouse instead of personality, character and others that actually makes a person, this is what you get.

Forget that hypocritical talk.There's no lady under the sun.... I mean under the country Nigeria that doesn't also peep to see if material things follow join the package the good character guy is bringing to the table.

And to be blunt and as well shun hypocrisy there's totally nothing wrong with that. I too will want a good guy with flenty flenty shiny material things for my sister.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by PenlsCaP: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol na wetin fit gold diggers like u.
Dat guy should be commended for playing a perfect game.

If u like stay in ur marriage and build life together with him.
If u like leave ur marriage and become a second hand and that would give more guys privilege to "dustbin" u grin
The choice is urs.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by MhizzAJ(f): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why will someone lie like that na
Why was he so deceitful undecided

But do people still marry these days without any background check cheesy cheesy Car dealer

Women should stop jumping all over men anyhow simply because they think he's successful or made

This one is more than one chance cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Zanas: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why would you get married to somebody you don't know very well? You were blinded by the flashy things you saw. My dear, it is your greed that led you into this mess

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by yanshDoctor: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
so its the material things she fell for and not the body or personality. for real marriage is over rated. someone can not deal on cars again in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by nkwuocha1: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by decatalyst(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
At least, he has something to do with cars

grin grin

Bad market for the modo lady grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by elantraceey(f): 2:28am On Nov 26, 2017
GraGra247:

Forget that hypocritical talk.There's no lady under the sun.... I mean under the country Nigeria that doesn't also peep to see if material things follow join the package the good character guy is bringing to the table.

And to be blunt and as well shun hypocrisy there's totally nothing wrong with that. I too will want a good guy with flenty flenty shiny material things for my sister.

Please speak for the type of girls you know, I'll pick a guy with great wisdom over a rich guy anyday and anytime and a wise guy can't be broke for long . You can look out for material possessions but don't focus on that and forget what's more important.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by duduade: 3:53am On Nov 26, 2017
What's common is CAR...

She should relax.. Mans not Hot abeg joor

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by GreatEngineer(m): 4:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Funny people every where, it really sounds very funny.
As in you never really care about anything then probably small doo was coming in.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by RZArecta(m): 4:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Fake áss story, FAKE NEWS cool

25 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by femi4: 5:39am On Nov 26, 2017
You can deal with a car by washing it. He is a car washing dealer grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by crackhouse(m): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2017
shocked

Car washer
and
Car dealer

Almost the same na, make she manage am like that grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Afonjanightmare(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Is he not feeding you properly? If yes, shut up

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2017
GraGra247:

Fat lie. Talk for yourself.

When my wife agreed to marry me, I had no job, no single connection or contact for a job, no big uncle, aunt, relative or friens anywhere to help me or my family. My dad was a retired civil servant. My family could not boast of up to N50k in bank or anywhere. No property like house or car. I had only my first degree certificate.

But today, 13 years down the line, I can only say thank you JESUS CHRIST.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2017
elantraceey:

Please speak for the type of girls you know, I'll pick a guy with great wisdom over a rich guy anyday and anytime and a wise guy can't be broke for long . You can look out for material possessions but don't focus on that and forget what's more important.

Do not mind that gragra. She thinks that every girl is materialistic.

I guess she is but she must only speak for herself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by davidadenrele: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2017
I wish i could put up this advice on your Facebook page i won't join the band wagoon of throwing you insults but to encourage you, the fact remains that we are all guilty of the kind of life we live Nigeria, we all are promised change by our one chance governenmt in 2015, but we've come to realize it was all lie deciets, same set of politicians above all it was "chain" and not change. Nigerian loves packaging everybody lives a packaged life most especially an average Nigeria it's not our faults it we lost it, when we misplace our piroities in our value system, no one want to suffer any average Nigeria chicks wants to life a celebrity life, wants a rich dude with a posche life and classic rides, nothing in life comes easy, there prices to pay,however going forward i will advised you not to loose hope you can turn this marriage aroud, when life gives you a lemon you turn it to lemonade, thank God that it wasn't that he pregnated some or he had a secret child somewhere if it's alone about lying to be car dealer there's a still hope for you guys to turn around things, most successful people once lied they have a workshop, they have a warehouse when they don't have own a shop it's all packaging, most ladies we have today nko?? from fake make ups to bush up bras, fake hair wigs, fake eye lashes, you what iam talking about, now the question is do you know love still him?? Do you think you can make a man out of him?? I believe you can make both make it work he has lied to you so what?? And he has claimed to be what he's not?? life must go on, sit him down asked him a sincere question does really love to sell cars or he still go back to school?? For now i will advised you allow him to do something that will enable him to bring something home atleast to assists your day to day needs atleast to put food on the table, if his answers is still about sellings cars packed him, encourage give him support, connects him to top notch clients,among your own clients, you be amazed what you can make out of him within a year if truely you love him, there's nothing a man cannot achieve with the support of a woman, go read about the likes of Bill Gates, Steve Job, Barrack Obama they are were they are today because of the support of the "woman" the rise of a man is woman and the downfall of a man is also woman, with prayers and faith in God, that never fails you both will make it if you can truly support him and encourage what's happens to you is not a new strory, iam not going to encourage a lie, but the truth is our ladies of this age, this era and time, don't appreciate the truth but a lie, i wish you both all the best in your future together remember it's up to you, it's either you face this challenge or you back out.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.