Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,624 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Christmas Can't Get Any Better - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Christmas Can't Get Any Better (1063 Views)

Learn How To Create Click Bank Account That Can't Get Ban / “Hey” You Can't Make Any Excuses Again..... It Can't Get Any Easier Than This... / “Hey” You Can't Make Any Excuses Again..... It Can't Get Any Easier Than This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Can't Get Any Better by jayzblogng: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
I just want to use this opportunity to introduce my Nija brothers to this cloud mining site that has been paying me for some time now. I was jejely depressed over the rate of my owu, but as God will have it I got to hear about this new opportunity from a friend who resides outside Nigeria. As a Nija guy I gat to test run it with small money but unlike some who will wait till after 4months I decided to spread the good news now.
Drop your email/no for info you gat nothing to loss
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by oyekanwahab(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
oyekanwahb@gmaildotcon would love to hear more
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by oyekanwahab(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
oyekanwahb@gmaildotcon would love to hear more
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by little16: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Collinsodey2016@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by obaataaokpaewu: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
obaataaokpaewu@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by revabey22: 2:37am On Nov 26, 2017
abeyjubilee@hotmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by sammy13: 4:24am On Nov 26, 2017
sammynnamani@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by businessng01: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by Geepapa: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2017
smartbizforreal@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by vambi: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
vambi2002@yahoo.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by tonypat(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
tonypat92@yahoo.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by Ogbeniayo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
airenikase@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by okpeho(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Interested - netdave2003@yahoo.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by govaz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
ovazule1000@yahoo.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by Livebygrace: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Busuyem@yahoo.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by oyekanwahab(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
jayzblogng:
I just want to use this opportunity to introduce my Nija brothers to this cloud mining site that has been paying me for some time now. I was jejely depressed over the rate of my owu, but as God will have it I got to hear about this new opportunity from a friend who resides outside Nigeria. As a Nija guy I gat to test run it with small money but unlike some who will wait till after 4months I decided to spread the good news now.
bro we have not seen anything
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by jayzblogng: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2017
jayzblogng:

Pls if you happened to have opened an account after I sent you the link to that amazing site you can now claim your free bitcoin worth up to 10$ now
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by investorfemi(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2017
fadesipe@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by Ogbeniayo(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2017
jayzblogng:

Pls if you happened to have opened an account after I sent you the link to that amazing site you can now claim your free bitcoin worth up to 10$ now
Haven't received anything yet in my mailbox.

Kindly drop it here

airenikase@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by emydroid: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
contactonuh@gmail.com pls send
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by Cynthiaij(f): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pls send to cynthiaobeta@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by gafmod: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
Teeflyin@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyekanbiwale@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by FRANK6070: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pls send me info obodoemma96@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by josephjboy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
josephjboy546@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by ernesco0816517(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
ernesco0816517@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by MrKaplan: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
huxleyamerica@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by blessedvisky(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Victoragevsky@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by AgoraRoad(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
67 STEPS TO GETTING ANYTHING YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE: HEALTH, WEALTH, LOVE, & HAPPINESS

http://www.the67steps.com/flow.php?lp=FS-3836&hop=agoraroad
You never want to be the sucker.

Imagine if you could have back the years you have wasted dating the wrong person; get back the money you lost on bad investments; take back the lost decades you spent in the wrong career.

The greatest wish of every human is to have their wasted years back, but how?

I asked myself many years ago, If there aren't 3 steps to get whatever you want, how many steps really are there? And if you can't get success overnight, how quickly can you actually make a big change?

Like the self-made billionaire Warren Buffett says, You only learn from mistakes. But they don't have to be your mistakes. It's a hell of a lot easier to learn from the mistakes of others.

Start by asking yourself, are you so excited about life that you can't wait to wake up? Not many people are.

This man Tai lopez is very famous in the United States
He has even gone into Bitcoin
Instagram with 2.8 Million followers
https://www.instagram.com/tailopez/
Facebook with 6,266,596 Likes
https://www.facebook.com/TaiLopezOfficial/

THE 67 STEPS GIVES YOU INSTANT ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING

The "67 Steps" Program to The Good Life: I want to shave years off the painful learning curve to find The Good Life and accelerate my goals.
Video Archive Vault: I get immediate access to over 100 hours of videos Tai recorded specifically for the Twice-a-Month Coaching Calls where he reveals the key secrets found in the 150 most important books on achieving The Good Life.

VIP Membership to Tai's Exclusive Twice-A-Month Live Coaching Calls: I will also get direct access to Tai to get my questions answered.
Book-Of-The-Day Premium: I will receive the "Book-Of-The-Day" premium video and audio summaries. Now I am getting his personal library of premium book summaries not available anywhere to the public.
[b]
Super Bonus Content:[/b]I get immediate access to the one-time bonus material including: Investment Secrets; Speed Reading Wizardry; Access to the Private Facebook Social Networking Group; and Tai's App List.

investorfemi:
fadesipe@gmail.com
Re: Christmas Can't Get Any Better by jayzblogng: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
jayzblogng:

Thank you all for following, I have been busy for some time now, but I have sent the link to all the emails here. Pls do well to withdraw immediately you hit 5$ or there about for some that might take few days others few hours just send it cos as you know they credit instantaneous.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Denominated Investments In Nigeria / Be Free From Your Landlord / How Can I Invest In Treasury Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.