Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Urgent Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Pls (952 Views)

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls / I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Pls by SuccesYear: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
An immediate advice needed.

I requested a lady to bring me condom wen paying us a visit jokingly & voila she did.

Does it connotes anythin?
Can I strike her?
Hope no backfire?

Note: she is younger sis to my sis frnd
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by countryfive: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
c
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by Agadsman(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Congrats bro for you have won yourself a Slot (slut) grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Pls by teresafaith: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Awon eleribu lo kpo ni nairaland yi, abi iru ibeere wo leleyi?
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by SuccesYear: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Agadsman:
Congrats bro for you have won yourself a Slot (slut) grin
expantiate pls
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by Gentlevin: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
U mean u are asking us to give u permission to fornicate?........Don't worry u are permitted to go ahead and pls come back with HIV.........nonsense......better use your time to learn handwork .........."not all girls u see as cheap are actually cheap...cos some are demon possessed".....don't be a victim....
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by purem(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:
Awon eleribu lo kpo ni nairaland yi, abi iru ibeere wo leleyi?

oyami lenu o anti mi lipsrsealed

Abi ka shepe fun OP yi ni
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by PointZerom: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2017

Re: Urgent Advice Pls by heendrix(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by MissRaine69(f): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
What’s wrong with some individual’s hought process? If she didn’t it will be an issue, she did it’s still an issue! Who makes “jokes” about bringing condoms? You meant what you said now deal with the result.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
what do you think?
nna ehn
This guy is looking for some form of validation to screw a lady sha.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by MissRaine69(f): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Gentlevin:
U mean u are asking us to give u permission to fornicate?........Don't worry u are permitted to go ahead and pls come back with HIV.........nonsense......better use your time to learn handwork .........."not all girls u see as cheap are actually cheap...cos some are demon possessed".....don't be a victim....
1)There are condoms unless Nigerian HIV can pernetrate condoms? Maybe it’s demonic HIV
2) Demon? ..this is the depth of your thought process revealed.
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by lenghtinny(m): 1:26am On Nov 26, 2017
SuccesYear:
An immediate advice needed.

I requested a lady to bring me condom wen paying us a visit jokingly & voila she did.

Does it connotes anythin?
Can I strike her?
Hope no backfire?

Note: she is younger sis to my sis frnd

Re: Urgent Advice Pls by lenghtinny(m): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Gentlevin:

Re: Urgent Advice Pls by Gentlevin: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

1)There are condoms unless Nigerian HIV can pernetrate condoms? Maybe it’s demonic HIV
2) Demon? ..this is the depth of your thought process revealed.
so from your statement are u encouraging him to be promiscuous? Can u advise your bros such?.....hmmmmm
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by MissRaine69(f): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gentlevin:
so from your statement are u encouraging him to be promiscuous? Can u advise your bros such?.....hmmmmm
My brothers are adults they have capacity I don’t impose. The OP is an adult what he does is up to him. I see you are one of those
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by Gentlevin: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

My brothers are adults they have capacity I don’t impose. The OP is an adult what he does is up to him. I see you are one of those

And so when u see an adult that is about to fall into d pit what do u do? Or u fill an adult knows everything?..Young Lady try to help many people out from pit and not encourage then OK.....many prostitutes today have changed cos they were helped. Would u have advised those repentant prostitutes to go back and continue using condom?.....ponder over these questions....
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by MissRaine69(f): 1:20am On Nov 27, 2017
Gentlevin:
And so when u see an adult that is about to fall into d pit what do u do? Or u fill an adult knows everything?..Young Lady try to help many people out from pit and not encourage then OK.....many prostitutes today have changed cos they were helped. Would u have advised those repentant prostitutes to go back and continue using condom?.....ponder over these questions....
you are trying to argue a lot of things here most which arre not in context to the post rather they reflect your general view of premarital sex.
I am not the Messiah so it’s not my role to “save” people I can advise but I am not dictating my views on others.
Neither individuals mentioned in the post are prostitutes, they are two consenting adults why the OP felt it pertinent to let the world know he is going to have Or wants to be intimate with the girl that’s a question only he could answer.
You can’t impose you will on others and neither can yoj try to bend someone to your way of thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Cha! Naija Girl Fucking 3 Of Her Coursemate At Once – Video / To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally / Common Signs Of Sick Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.