Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (9039 Views)

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / She Snap And Uploaded It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

*Claps for him*.....you try you try....you code am well....
Haven't spoken to her in almost two years now....

You should be in touch na....cheesy
lol. Nah I have not

And two years? That's not true
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
lol. Nah I have not

And two years? That's not true

Contact her and find out na....in two months into 2018....it will make it exactly two years....

Smart pretty young thing....cool
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Contact her and find out na....in two months into 2018....it will make it exactly two years....

Smart pretty young thing....cool
Nah, it's not. Trust me I know what I'm saying. The last I know with you and her was last year. So how can it be two years?

And yes, I told you, you're just a pawn lol cheesy cheesy
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
Nah, it's not. Trust me I know what I'm saying. The last I know with you and her was last year. So how can it be two years?

And yes, I told you, you're just a pawn lol cheesy cheesy

You no sabi maths again or you still confusing me with someone else?....undecided.....contact her and find out....

For your small mind....yinmu...
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

You no sabi maths again or you still confusing me with someone else?....undecided.....contact her and find out....

For your small mind....yinmu...

whatever man. Just let safia and lady.godiva be please. Ok?

We cool still wink wink
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
whatever man. Just let safia and lady.godiva be please. Ok?

We cool still wink wink

Ema gbami ke? ......I don turn Ebora of Nairaland....lipsrsealed

Go siddon jor.....only ladygoddiva's mind intrigued me....and that's for its purity only...
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Ema gbami ke? ......I don turn Ebora of Nairaland....lipsrsealed

Go siddon jor.....only ladygoddiva's mind intrigued me....and that's for its purity only...
lol. Let her be, Please! You can have biacan or whatever her name is
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by biacan(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
No he can have your sister smh
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
No he can have your sister smh
Fück off
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:

This shit is funny tho....nairalanding in the infamy of someone else.....grin

You haven't still told me your proof?....undecided

I like ladygoddiva....i want to sink my fangs into that purity and levitate to the heavens.....in orgasms.... cheesy
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by biacan(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
Fück off
Get lost
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

I like ladygoddiva....i want to sink my fangs into that purity and levitate to the heavens.....in orgasms.... cheesy
k
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
biacan:
Get lost
ashawo kobo kobo
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by biacan(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
ashawo kobo kobo
Agbero Hahahahahhahahahah you be thief
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Keep dreaming bruv. Stay the fuçk away from me you creep.
Blackfyre:

Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

grin.......kiss
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by zicoraads: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
LOL. I find his 'obsession' for you interesting. Especially your 'stay away from me' stance. Keep at it Blackfyre. You seem intelligent and funny. Research has proven that ladies are usually attached to those two qualities. It's irrestible. And I've been here long enough to know it always happens in the end.

I'm rooting for you, mate wink
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
zicoraads:

LOL. I find his 'obsession' for you interesting. Especially your 'stay away from me' stance. Keep at it Black. You seem intelligent and funny. Research has proven that ladies are usually attached to those two qualities. It's irrestible. And I've been here long enough to know it always happens in the end.

I'm rooting for you, mate wink

Argh!....baba...i just dey follow the babe play oo...if I was really interested....in her.....i would approach in a very different and civil way.....

Ladygoddiva...seriously though....i am not who you think I am but I let you be tho....kiss
Re: A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media by sonikstargirl(f): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Akin1212:

Madam, my post is not a judgement of any sort, not even a hating post nor one to get attention. okay?

ok
jus sayin tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? / I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.