Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months (51643 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima / 'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Gmajor(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2017
realmindz:
Allahu wakbar.

imagine a world without religion.

imagine the world sharing one love because there is no religion to divide us.

Imagine people thinking righteously applying their brain to do what is right...That is righteousness.

imagine a world free from the concept of holiness, holiness is doing what you have been told by your religion whether it is right or not, whether it is logical or not....because you believe some eyes are watching you and you shall be rewarded or punished.
Holiness is to hypocrites as righteousness is to human..

in the beginning was the world and the world knew no religion and there was peace on earth.

Imagine a world without fire.
Nobody will have to suffer the scorch or the disfigurement of a flame.
Yet, we won't be able to keep ourselves warm
We won't be able to cook and
A lot of production process won't even be possible.

In the beginning God created the world
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by akon4u: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2017
ok
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2017
amunkita:
Mothers love
What can be compared

Great shout out to all great mothers out there...

And fathers that paid with their lives too

1 Like

Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Imagine a world without Islam, no one would pretend to be Mad
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by CioAngels(f): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Thank you mothers
To the news hunters, you should have kept this story a secret for now for security reasons.
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2017
iya ni wura God bless all mothers
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by jc4real(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2017
gbosaa:
There is an element of insanity in that woman. It takes more that that for a normal person to pull off that act.
Someone mentioned nollywood and Hollywood. If it happens, the producers might wanna edit or omit some stuffs. It’d be too gross and graphic to watch.

I think the woman should be checked into a mental hospital. She could develop full blown madness and people around might think she’s still in the act.

Somehow I feel the same way.I can't imagine having excrement around me.

For someone who's mentally balanced to feign madness and keep it real for 9 months is incredible.

She deserves a medal!

She outwitted BH. 2nd medal!

1 Like

Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by duke24: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2017
Okorocha were are you. Make a statue for this woman.
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This re-emphasizes why you should never trust a woman.

Their deception is out of this world.
I fully know , no any nairalander could typed this except"You Know Who".
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by cybriz82(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2017
RaaGhu:
Now that you ve snitched on Hamayaji, watch how Boko Haram are gonna be killing any damn* mad woman!

i tell u, see how them just koba some innocent mad women,
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Mp3mack: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Showing her face they just put her inside wahala again
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by lovelybugs(f): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
So they are afraid of hurting a mad woman for the fear of a curse in their head but they are not afraid of the curses that are coming for them for raping, killing,stealing and many more lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by dammiecool(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
RaaGhu:
Now that you ve snitched on Hamayaji, watch how Boko Haram are gonna be killing any damn* mad woman!
I was about saying that, information like dis is supposed to be properly managed especially when d fight is far from over angry
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sai Godiya
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Vioncy12: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nneka....mother is SUPREME
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by brainpower(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Stupid media houses. When Boko Haram sees this report now, they will start killing any woman that is mad. I don't know who advised Guardian to make this public.
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by jacyhelen(f): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
bg0074real:
This is Serious. May Almighty Allah punish this boko haram terrorist. They will know no peace

so you mean you will know no peace..are u not a muslim??
Not muslim are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by taurusdude0(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
cyndy1000:
Mother is Supreme
C.W.O
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by papiwyte(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mothers love is d best cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by SenorFax(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Any chance that boko haram members are reading this??

Even showing it to their leader like: See that woman, she no mad oo
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Fanthade(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Just one simple word for her

REAL MOTHER
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Rajosh(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mother's Love is second to none. Mother of the year award goes to her. Nwamaikpe you're so damn funny.
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by Emmahunk(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
okosodo:
After they will be adding us to these people as members of the same country by force

And what makes us better than them? Such a touching story of motherly love and sacrifice and all you could do is bring in tribal issues. At times, I wonder what kind of generation of youths we are leaving this Country in their hands.
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by sinkhole: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
KardinalZik:
I promise to love my mother till I D.I.E.

Only a mother can do this.
But some women gave out their daughters to BH for food or stolen properties, some reluctantly others willingly!
It is not all mothers that are great (fallacy of hasty generalization)! This one is just exceptional. I think she should be recognized for some award whether locally or internationally!
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by sinkhole: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
gbosaa:
There is an element of insanity in that woman. It takes more that that for a normal person to pull off that act.
Someone mentioned nollywood and Hollywood. If it happens, the producers might wanna edit or omit some stuffs. It’d be too gross and graphic to watch.

I think the woman should be checked into a mental hospital. She could develop full blown madness and people around might think she’s still in the act.
You may actually be right but that now depends on the government and not only to check her psychologically but imagining that she rolled herself in sh****it for months then she needs a critical medical check-up.

1 Like

Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by MaziEDOZIE(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
The love of a Mother...
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by FarmTech(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
realmindz:
Allahu wakbar.

imagine a world without religion.

imagine the world sharing one love because there is no religion to divide us.

Imagine people thinking righteously applying their brain to do what is right...That is righteousness.

imagine a world free from the concept of holiness, holiness is doing what you have been told by your religion whether it is right or not, whether it is logical or not....because you believe some eyes are watching you and you shall be rewarded or punished.
Holiness is to hypocrites as righteousness is to human..

in the beginning was the world and the world knew no religion and there was peace on earth.

I really sorry for u oo. Take out religion and something else will fill the space. Take out christianity and watch as evil will overtake the world. I u want to experience it, don't repent, wait until the rapture takes place and 666 comes out fully, then u will know the true meaning of human nature. Since u refuse the saving death of Christ, u will have to use ur own blood and save yourself. Don't think u can handle humans with that ur ideology.
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by tolguy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
okosodo:
After they will be adding us to these people as members of the same country by force
see idiot
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by marwanafrica: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wallahi, I feel like crying, what exactly can one do to show how important mothers are in our lives,
the love I see from many mum across the world including mine can not be over emphasize
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by lazygal: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This re-emphasizes why you should never trust a woman.

Their deception is out of this world.

Funny enough as evil and sadistic as you are ,I c u as an intelligent person
You probably do this for fun or populatiy bit be careful never joke with evil words as jokes ...joke or not its still a curse
Re: A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months by sayisayi(m): 3:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Zooology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals / Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.