Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up (46807 Views)

Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Excuses everywhere...thank God for Fela and his music. By the way who is the government? And why is the owner not left to deal with the thief since he is stealing from a non-collective wealth.
My friend your logic is baseless!

KardinalZik:

Political thieves steal what you've not directly worked for. They steal COLLECTIVE WEALTH - from the government. The government has a way of tackling that: THE ANTI-GRAFT AGENCIES.

A local thief, on the contrary, steals YOUR PERSONAL WEALTH - what you laboured to have - from you. You should have your way of tackling that, also: THE TYRE.

Where was the thief when you were labouring?

Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by YelloweWest: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
KardinalZik:
Hope there is tyre close by.
Coz tyre is the right judge for thieves.
Whoever opposes the use of tyre is a thief who fears the TYRE FATE.
Can u say u have never stolen anything in your life?? Be honest.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
ikombe:
The master key and the saw blade He wants to use sad

There's nothing like Master key.

I'm sure there's a 90% possible that the young man is innocent.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:

i oppose the use of a tyre, there is already a law in place for this criminal activity so why take matters into your own hands. And know this the person that burns a human being is murderer and is worse compared to the suspected thief. The bible says vengeance is of the Lord not of men.
I pray you oppose the use of Tyre when you come back home only to see your family killed with the killer caught by neighbors waiting for the next line of action grin

Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
ikombe:
we didn't burn him oh undecided

We just beat small sense enter Im head grin

We had to let him go after the Elder's in the compound said so. We wanted to take him to the police station when it was morning

I hope the guy is not working for those 'elders'. criminal s require insider support
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by eflintsone(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:

i oppose the use of a tyre, there is already a law in place for this criminal activity so why take matters into your own hands. And know this the person that burns a human being is murderer and is worse compared to the suspected thief. The bible says vengeance is of the Lord not of men.
i do not support the killing of thieves but i support the very good beating of thieves , cos the moment u hand over them to the police , they will be released without punishing the thieves... beat d thieves well abeg
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by youngbelieve(f): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mtchewww all these their matter sef haf tire pesin
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by JaffyJoe(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
This one is a Nairaland's chic boyfriend o. grin
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by AlanSugar(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:

The Bible says vengeance is of the lord and if you don't send him to the lord immediately how can the lord avenge the car battery theft? You people are so funny. If it was your car you'd be the first to light the match after deflating your spare tyre for the tyre justice, hypocrite!
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Badonasty(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
ikombe:
This dude was caught this early morning trying to steal the battery of a sienna in my compound. undecided

The guy don chop serious beating grin

The look on his face tho
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by moshould(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
I agree with u, nobody should kill another person, but I disagree with u, when u talked about Nigerian law enforcement agency, if I have my way, I will burn down every police station in the country, they are legal thieves.... Make dem flog the guy wella, everyday for two weeks, put pepper for his yansh... Make he sweep the area for 2weeks, then free him...
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by nduchucks: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
KardinalZik:

Is stealing your worthless material goods worth a man's life? Justice needs to be fair.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
small beating.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
They are laws to deal with both. The problem is that in Nigeria, law enforcement and judiciary are ineffective and corrupt.

KardinalZik:

Political thieves steal what you've not directly worked for. They steal COLLECTIVE WEALTH - from the government. The government has a way of tackling that: THE ANTI-GRAFT AGENCIES.

A local thief, on the contrary, steals YOUR PERSONAL WEALTH - what you laboured to have - from you. You should have your way of tackling that, also: THE TYRE.

Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by softsmile(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
If una kill am without handling it with Justice, the blood is on your head.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by deeone4u: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
They stole my early dis morning,
I wish I was der to help u handle d guys small
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by cooltola(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
He does not deserved to get killed but he deserved to get punished. Life is precious
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by asawanathegreat(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
They should break one of his hands and let him go suffer it.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Slayer2: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:

i will cry and commit the person to the Lord. What about you what will you do?

I will kill.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
what's it with catching thieves and stripping em naked?
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by sonnie10: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jbleenk:
Talk about jungle justice. If this guy can get a good lawyer ur in deep shit.

That is why they make these thieves do not survive.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by nijabazaar: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
KardinalZik:

Hope one day a relative of urs will be in this kinda shit.

Fervently Hope too, that I will be amongst those to set him alight and watch him writhe in flames and post it here for every Harry to see...
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by omoelerin1: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
ikombe:
This dude was caught this early morning trying to steal the battery of a sienna in my compound. undecided

The guy don chop serious beating grin
You are wicked. God will judge you.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Dopenigga(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
This one small na.the day I go catch the person wey still my phone ehn,him go regret him existence
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by jaychubi: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
YelloweWest:

Can u say u have never stolen anything in your life?? Be honest.

It's only the person caught that is a thief deal with dt.

Dt dude shld be burnt already, y d delay
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't like this method.
Stripping criminals unclad isn't right.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by BonPatrick(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Useless boy

Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by marooh: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Abeg try to notify wether na female thief or male thief!
Cos na booby I come see!.......but I was disappointed grin
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by vertueptime: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dem for use 2 mouth koboko to whip his black nyash and watch him scream as hes bn flogged
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
see d guy ass self
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Diso60090(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oboy see chicken tie
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by micflo28(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
The last thief we caught back then in secondary school trying to steal a car, one chubby guy, we disfigured his face with baton, you couldn't recognise if he was smiling or angry, then rendered him cripple so he wouldn't remain a societal menace...This guys are practically lazy... undecided

Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter / 7-Year-Old Boy's Hand Cut Off In Kwara By A Suspected Ritualist (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos