Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up (46811 Views)

Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by specialbobby(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am one of thos senior advocate of jungle justice #if comfimed let him face his Waterloo
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dont pity him ooo.... They fvcked my area up 2 weeks ago... I go kill am aswear
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:

i oppose the use of a tyre, there is already a law in place for this criminal activity so why take matters into your own hands. And know this the person that burns a human being is murderer and is worse compared to the suspected thief. The bible says vengeance is of the Lord not of men.
make thunder fire u there... They will visit u this nyt idiot.. Bloody idiot
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Never steal from the poor. The poor don't like poor people stealing from them. They could kill you for stealing a wrap of fufu.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by eagleonearth(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Good for him. He wants to steal battery of about 13 k come sale am 4 k or even less
when you enter ba3 market last? Even China 38 amps is more than 13k now not to talk of Sienna using at least 75 amps most likely to be Korea.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Mrkumareze(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
eagleonearth:
when you enter ba3 market last? Even China 38 amps is more than 13k now not to talk of Sienna using at least 75 amps most likely to be Korea.

It's possible cos i can't recall last time I changed my car battery.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Lionbite(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
smithsydny:
make thunder fire u there... They will visit u this nyt idiot.. Bloody idiot
may the Lord bless you abundantly. Before this year runs out riches will locate you. In whatever environment you find yourself people will honour you and favour you. You will never miss it in life.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:

may the Lord bless you abundantly. Before this year runs out riches will locate you. In whatever environment you find yourself people will honour you and favour you. You will never miss it in life.
God will bless me ntn will or change it...

U better respect your self oo
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Lionbite(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
smithsydny:
God will bless me ntn will or change it...

U better respect your self oo
you will excel above your colleagues in life.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:

you will excel above your colleagues in life.
ur tempting me oo tongue
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by KardinalZik(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
nijabazaar:

Hope one day a relative of urs will be in this kinda shit.

Fervently Hope too, that I will be amongst those to set him alight and watch him writhe in flames and post it here for every Harry to see...
Amen!
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by KardinalZik(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
nduchucks:

Is stealing your worthless material goods worth a man's life? Justice needs to be fair.

Fairness also need to be just
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by KardinalZik(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
YelloweWest:
Can u say u have never stolen anything in your life?? Be honest.
As far as I know, I haven't.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by lawrykings(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
KardinalZik:

That's NOT vengeance; it is called SANITISING.

Whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands. A thief has soiled hand. Therefore, a thief can't come to equity.

Meanwhile, stop quoting the Bible in DEFENSE OF THIEVES.

whatever the thief stole is nothing compared to what a lot of our top men in politics have stole and still stealing, yet people like you no de clamour for their head, instead choose to come for those who steals bread crumbs

trust me if the government was that good you would see less of these minute thefts, I am not an advocate for theft but then if we must act on "Sanitising" like you call it, then it should begin from the very top politicians of the country. doing this jungle justice thing to me seem more like a coward and foolish act when the main culprits are lying in their in comfortable edifices with their kids abroad schooling and waiting to continue from where their father/ mother stopped.

#JUNGLE_JUSTICE_BEGINS_FROM_TOP
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by aspirebig: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Honestly..they ought to waste this guy before day break....

He will come back next time more hardened with arms to fight (rob) those who tied and beat him.

This stealing of battery is very common now.

The have a way of opening your car bonnet quietly and operate mostly when it is raining so you won't hear the noisr or early hours of the morning.

Just fix car alarm and be vigilant .....

No security for the masses...these miscrants steal has cylinders and car batteries. ...and if you arrest them in 24 hours police will free them...

So sad that many youths have taken to stealing and yahoo
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by aspirebig: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
KardinalZik:
Hope there is tyre close by.
Coz tyre is the right judge for thieves.
Whoever opposes the use of tyre is a thief who fears the TYRE FATE.

Simple ... then you know it is short one or minus one.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Odjesha: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
them still live that chain for he neck ?Abi na Bleep chain.....where all d aboki in d house Abeg look that chain well
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by purpledferanmi1: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
what are you saying? Are you defending a thief. only God knows if u ain't involved in such act urself.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by YelloweWest: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
KardinalZik:

As far as I know, I haven't.
U just lied.

Anything u have ever taken without permission is stealing.
Even a piece of meat from your mother's pot.
He who has no sin...
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Zodiac61(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sign of a civilised society.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by jaxxy(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2017
KardinalZik:

It shudnt go dat far especially if he wasn't armed. He may have stole cos of hunger or suffering. We need to have corrective facility prisons. Criminals are just humans who lost their way and right sense of judgment. Yes they have to face the law bt also can be helped to change. For armed criminals is probably a different story.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by SenorFax(m): 5:37am On Nov 27, 2017
KardinalZik:
If you can kill and gain nothing, I bet you will do more when money is involved, you be killer and potential robber, no doubt about that.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Everyday for the thief and d owner will answer only one day!!!
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Ubiquity: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Lionbite:

if you are hell bent on 'sanitising' why exercise your gra gra on thieves that stole 5K, 10K worth of stuffs. What about your politicians and leaders that steal millions on daily basis and even when they are caught they are only asked to refund the money and they go back to their normal lives without a scar. Oga stop being hypocritical.
You have no right to blame. E/judge him. He has not been given the opportunity to decide any thieving politicians fate but that of the petty thief as a result of surrounding circumstances, he does have so? He should leave the petty thief and go to the government house right? Jungle justice is not a positive development anyway...
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Dennissalsdf: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2017
When the fulani's kill ur person, come back nd tell us more about the bible.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by ikombe: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing like Master key.

I'm sure there's a 90% possible that the young man is innocent.
dude he was inside our compound @ ,2:30 am

When we saw him removing the trampoline used to cover the car. Mind you our building is fenced 8ft. undecided
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by ikombe: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2017
softsmile:
If una kill am without handling it with Justice, the blood tongue is on your head.
Haba �� didn't you see where I said we left him cheesy
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by ikombe: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2017
PoshBoss007:
what's it with catching thieves and stripping em naked?
go and steal den the people who will catch you will explain tongue
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by ikombe: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2017
omoelerin1:
You are wicked. God will judge you.

Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
ikombe:
dude he was inside our compound @ ,2:30 am

When we saw him removing the trampoline used to cover the car. Mind you our building is fenced 8ft. undecided

I've said what I said.

Seeing someone in ur compound doesn't mean they are thieves.
Re: Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up by ikombe: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I've said what I said.

Seeing someone in ur compound doesn't mean they are thieves.
The what are they

Jesus or His angels angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos / Heart Of Gold Foundation CEO Kidnapped, But Her Members Think It's A Scam (Pics) / 7-Year-Old Boy's Hand Cut Off In Kwara By A Suspected Ritualist (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.