Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) (33237 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by VNaija: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2017
BAAD 2017 just wrapped up as some people are just now leaving the venues, cleaners are beginning to pack up, and others are putting in their last dance move and congratulations.

This is the most complete compilation of all the best, funniest, and cutest moments from the occasion.

With all the vows, procession, praise and worship...this is the most complete highlight video of the day, and can I say, it looked like such an event.

I love her friends. The way they hype her up and the way they're all just laughing and happy is very nice to see. Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfGzi06EOUs

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Not must my dear,not must..abi u go subscribe anoda sub for me?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by MaryBenn(f): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmm this wedding....
I just admire Adesua shaaaaa! She just has that aura cry
God will help you guys stay together oo after all this hype...
Who else noticed both the trad and white wedding most musicians didn't grace the occasion? I didn't see anyone sef grin lipsrsealed undecided most of them no go undecided
No money to travel go S.A lipsrsealed

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by ettybaba(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
E never do?
For 2 straight weeks now it has been about wedding wedding. Kilode?
I sincerely wish the beautiful couple happy married life but mods, e don do abeg.

9 Likes

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked

The sad truth is,
With the amount of energy spent on hyping, publicizing and preparing for this wedding.

There'd be no energy left to run the actual marriage.

I see impending doom.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by level10: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
God bless the union

But I don't just like BANKY.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by YelloweWest: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mrs Adesua Etomi.... banky heart nearly stopped grin

They look so happy and crazy in love.
Congrats to them.

One question, who paid for this wedding ? cos it looks really expensive.
I'm not sure how much money either of them have That's why I'm asking.
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by 88natzy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
angry
Ebidozie ona ato DARLING !!DARLING!!
Ebidozie ona da I LOVE, I MISS YOU!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by BruncleZuma: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Honeymoon tape, loading...

[img]https:///media/11-26-2017/z28U5k.gif[/img]

18 Likes

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by 2shure: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
fuc u banky
boringg shiiiy.
bankys first love.

id remind u when dia love turns sour
fools
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by justi4jesu(f): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin Leave banky & Adesuwa

Help my own ministry below. cry cry cry

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by jonadaft: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by Krafty006: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
nice....the most publicised wedding of 2017. check my signature for your leather shoes, sandals and slippers.
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by Alexk2(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Haaa., not again naaaaa. I don tire.
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by lakesidey(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
angry
Baad2017 till God knows when
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by chemistry157: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
I decree and declare that your marriage shall not be a topic of ridicule. Your marriage shall be as glamorous and beautiful as the day itself. And you shall not regret getting married to eachother. Amen

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by Itztotea(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by seunlayi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
How many banky threads will make it to fp before we hear word? Sey nobody kíll snake today?
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by morereb10: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
nice
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by rapheal5(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
cutest couple
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by MAYOWAAK: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adesua's ex, Kunle Remi

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by oshe11: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Una go run mad for this #baad2017 mata ooo

na una go stl create thread if the marriage lipsrsealed
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by Nnachuka(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
sha don't stab your husband, the way married men aren't safe these days is alarming
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by itsandi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice smiley
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
angry

If I had known about this wedding venue earlier enough, I would have sent down a torrential rainfall make e pursue all of them comot there.
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by emeijeh(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
chemistry157:
I decree and declare that your marriage shall not be a topic of ridicule. Your marriage shall be as glamorous and beautiful as the day itself. And you shall not regret getting married to eachother. Amen

I never knew Banky's pastor is a Nairalander.

9 Likes

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by optional1(f): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
una never tired ni
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by Joemetry(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2017

Wizkid songs played during reception couples dancing to it...

Fans learn to mine your Biz...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by nikkypearl(f): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmm....what can i say ?
Re: The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hope this marriage will last so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Visits Majek Fashek At His Rehab Center / Jumobi Damijo's Birthday: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.