Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (32128 Views)

Partial disconnection: Glo Subscribers To Be Barred From Calling MTN Lines - NCC / Presidency Orders Demolition Of Masts Belonging To Globacom Telco Nationwide / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by amalab30(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2017
anitank:
Glo network is very fast in my area, however they zap data like crazy. Since they started this their bonus saga, no data cap is ever enough for me anymore. I've gone from 3gb to 6gb, and now 12gb which barely lasts for 3 weeks even after turning most heaving data using apps from using cellular data

Baba, this is the same fing I'm experiencing. I subscribed on 17th November (N1k = 4gb incl. bonus data) to my greatest surprise, yesterday during the Liverpool match, I was notified that my sub has ended! That was the first time. I barely use that former 3.2gb for 1 month. I fink Glo is just something else.  

They're taking more of worr they give. It's very insane!‎

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Offpoint: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by iliyande(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Glo no good,,,,,, glo no good, but the population of people using glo in nairaland alone is triple both mtn and Airtel put together grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by myfantasies(f): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2017
My sister dat ported to glo is regretting it

Nd i warned her but she didn't listen grin

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Quiver: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2017
gholy292:
For me I'll stick with my Airtel 4GB for 1k monthly plan which is still fair enough since it reach me to download my series and browse for almost a month on my phantom 5

Please what's the code for this airtel 1k?
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by kolman(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2017
what I know is that all our networks in naija deals with area. ve use all the networks in my area I realise 9mobile, Global are the best

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by jamesbridget13(f): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2017
You are not alone
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by ivolt: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2017
gholy292:
lies airtel is much more better I get 1.5GB for 200naira and also 500MB for 25naira and then 4GB for 1k these are their best data plan I must confess

That depends on your sim.
When you compare their regular data plan,
Airtel isn't thst cheap.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by fuckpro: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2017
stinggy:
Very true points.

I use glo and I must confess it's fast here when the network is good (downloads fast and streams even in the afternoon, which is all I need) but the problem is that network can just go off out of the blue and you'll start wondering what's wrong with your phone.
I think glo should fix her problem of incessant data network outage instead of gifting money to celebrities. At times it takes more than a day before it restores. I was even angry that I swapped to my mtn but alas, mtn is worse in my area, so I had to wait till glo data network came back.
...I don't get it ...Airtel gives 10Gb for #2500 what does glo give? ...and Airtel network always at least 97%-98% delivers
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by AishaBuhari: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2017
ivolt:

That depends on your sim.
When you compare their regular data plan,
Airtel isn't thst cheap.
Nope, the 1.5GB & 500mb he talked about are night plans which works on all Airtel lines
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by dacanv(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2017
My glo is working fine here in Onitsha, Onitsha South and Even at Idemmili North and South. The glo 2500naira plan is best for me

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by congorasta: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2017
matrixme:
Stop writing an open letter to glo when there are other better networks for browsing. Their internet is pound wise, penny foolish. Airtel 3gig Bis still working on Android is 1,000. MTN data resell starts from 600 naira. You don't have to address their owners or write long speech to liberate yourself.

how can I get sorted 3g bis on Android
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by akeensbussy(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2017
gholy292:
For me I'll stick with my Airtel 4GB for 1k monthly plan which is still fair enough since it reach me to download my series and browse for almost a month on my phantom 5

plz how do I subscribe for this..thanks
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2017
babablogger:
Even Mike Adenuga no fit talk say him dey use glo browse
grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Drabeey:
oh i should add this..

I dont know what connection you guys (glo) have with PHCN. Whenever i have light in my office the network automatically run away. Abi na only me?

drabeey was HERE

So when you urgently need to do important stuff with network, you go dey pray make nepa no bring light for your area? Chai dis kain life wey glo put you enter o. grin

You don codedly turn to village people.... grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by persius555(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Glo is a monumental, national disgrace. If Glo eventually buys Etisalat, then I would most likely have to resort to Airtel.

Globacom is a waste of investment

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by ikorodureporta: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Glo, una fada! Persin go load N100 una go collect N30 immediately for raffle draw wey dem no subscribe for....na by force If una no stop to deduct money illegally from my account, i go beat persin for dat una ikorodu garage office. I don talk my own now

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by thrillionaire(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2017
I wonder how come a lot of people complain about globacom. The network is excellent everywhere I've being in the past 2 years. from Abuja to Jos to IMO state... even while traveling past states I'm able to browse with decent network.

Well, glo should listen to these complaints and up their game in affected areas. For me, I enjoy glo so much (with just little network downtime though).
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by internationalman(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2017
amalab30:

Baba, this is the same fing I'm experiencing. I subscribed on 17th November (N1k = 4gb incl. bonus data) to my greatest surprise, yesterday during the Liverpool match, I was notified that my sub has ended! That was the first time. I barely use that former 3.2gb for 1 month. I fink Glo is just something else.  

that's unusual check if Someone is sharing ur data with u.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Smooth278(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Glo rocks real good, I use their 4g mifi and it's really the bomb... If u are not satisfied with their service then try another network or did they tie your leg in their company Make your decisions with your wallet and fuel competition...
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by richG: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2017
The only thing glo is good at is sending unsolicited messages and subscription, stealing my credit for unwanted messages. Thieves. Even when they ask me to unsubscribe, they still steal from me. I am looking for the best way to stop this nonsense. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by Spartan1203(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Since yesterday Glo data ceased in my area. If I turn on data, it will go to emergency mode. Called 444 and they are telling me they will do something. Glo is just wack abeg. Mtn should reduce price small let everyone have peace.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by buskie13(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Glo dey fall hand big time,for oleh here in Delta state,them dey off their network around 2-5 for early morning, and na by this time I need use am pass, Glo una better get sense,I take God beg una
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by anitank(f): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2017
amalab30:

All these hullabaloo about their data is a scam. I believe the only real data cap you get is the initial one, those extra bonus they claim to add is a facade.
Re: An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy by tivta(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2017
keep complaining but dont come and congest glo 4g for me oh. nigerians are just too lazy to research, imagine talking about 3g in the era of 4g...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get First Bank Quick Loan, With No Collateral (student Loan) / Should We Say Ntel Nigeria Is Dead? / NCC Halts Mtn’s New Tariff Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.