Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (96660 Views)

My Experience With A Fake Ass Unilag girl (photos) / She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Exactly! He said he'll want to have sex. See ehn, Ishi. Let's drop emotions and argue logically. How can you lead a guy to the point of head. shocked
They were cuddling too, if she was serious about the no sex, she would have cautioned the guy immediately when cuddling started. But no! She opened her legs for head! Ahn an! angry

And the guy must have finger fůcked her while sucking her pussy and she let him do all the exploration lol.
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by maik99(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
i think this girl is really stupid..spending the night at a relative stranger's house when you know you have a boyfriend and don't have anything doing with him...makes sero sense
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Xda59:

And the guy must have finger fůcked her while sucking her pussy and she let him do all the exploration lol.
Don't mind the hoe. grin
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Bulletproof: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I cannot even believe the comments I’m reading here. Like are you fuckiñg shitting me?? Even from fellow ladies too?
Things is, Nigerians are too close minded and backward thinking. A lot of things can constitute as rape. It’s not only when a random guy abducts you and forcefully has sex with you while you scream and fight back can be considered as rape. The basic thing that defines rape is CONSENT! Whether she was wearing only her panties in the man’s bed, even if she was twerking naked for him, as long as she said NO, then he had no right to try and perform any sexual activities on her.
And since when did agreeing to cuddle him automatically imply consent to have sex with him? He even went on to give her orals and strip her. Thing is, even if she may not have fought back, bottom line is, she didn’t want sex to happen. And he went on and did what he wanted anyway. That’s a more subtle kind of rape.
Nigerians really need reonrientation of their mindset when it comes to the issue of rape. I’m seeing a lot of bs comments like “why would she go to a guy’s house when it’s not her boyfriend” and “why would she wear only shorts in his bed and why would she sleep on the Same bed with him?” The thing is, irrespective of the circumstance surrounding the story, she didn’t give her consent and the man had sex with her against her wish. It wasn’t consensual sex thus, it can be classified as rape. Too bad she’s just speaking up now.

Bullshit!!! "Twerk unclad for him"....and say No! BS!

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by qhutetomsel(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ishilove:

It's still no excuse for rape angry
lool the said girl is only trying to play the victim card here grin.
There's no way he could have possibly overpowered her during the mouth action, she had an edge cos he was down there. If she really meant 'No' she could have kicked him off her and get TF out or better still stay in the sitting room till day break.

Not justifying his actions because consent is key! Her actions triggered whatever she got

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Kdon2: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Slut!

A guy who is not your boyfriend, what in the world were you doing in his house overnight? cheesy

Forget the whole rape brouhaha...she is trying to play the victim card here because all I read is about a one night stand gone wrong.

Wait... How in the world will someone rape you with oral again?

I mean he was licking your pussý comfortably and you couldn't do anything? Ha aye mi!!!! grin

If a guy can be so comfortable to the extent he goes down on you, removes your panties and use his tongue to wipe your pussý clean without you breaking his neck with your laps, then you are a slut

I need to start telling these Unilag girls I have free WIFI maybe they'll come and spend the night in my apartment too. Awon olosho gbogbo grin

Forget self control, bìtch if you come to my apartment and you running around in your bumshort I'll fück that pussý.

If you are looking for men with self control don't sleep in my house go and sleep in your pastor's house. angry

Gbam! summary

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Belafonte(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ishilove:

but he pinned her down and sucked that puzzy like a vacuum cleaner!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Key99: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
to me dis babe nah idiot, mumu how will u visit a man at night wen u don't have intentions also
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Svelte98(f): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Everyone is just focused on the whole rape story. All I'm interested in is the outcome of the "talk" she had with her boyfriend after the whole incident.
And to all the ladies here saying there's no justification for what the guy did, we all know that if something like this happened to a friend, the first question we'll ask the person will be "but why did you go to his house"?. I really don't wish this on anyone, but at the same time, I wouldn't advise any friend of mine to go to a guy's place and stay the night, especially a guy you barely know. I don't care how nice he was or how educated he sounded when you guys met, if you don't know him/trust him well enough, do not go to his house. Nobody deserves to be raped for any reason, but please think about what may happen the next time you're about to stay overnight in a guy's place.
And for the guys too, we all know its not easy to resist temptations, but if the worst comes to the worst, you can opt to sleep somewhere else, maybe on the floor or in the parlour. If after going to another room the girl follows you there with the excuse that she's probably cold or something, then we can bear you witness that you tried to stay away. Its just for a night. You won't die of starvation.
And let's not take away the infidelity part in this story, there's a part where she said "she didn't want it to get to this extent MOSTLY BECAUSE SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND" I think this was when the guy went down on her. So basically if she didn't have a boyfriend, it would have been okay? But I digress, we all know this girl had no business whatsoever in that guy's house. Ladies, if the tables were turned, if it was a guy that went to a girl's house, changed to his boxers or shorts and cuddled with the girl, we know we'll automatically consider that as cheating. And we know the number of curses we'll lay on his head. Practice what you preach. If you know you won't be cool with your bf going to a girl's place for whatever reason, then don't go to a guy's place for whatever reason. You don't have to be married before you respect your r.ship. All this little things matter.
As for the story, its only the girl and the guy that know what really happened that day.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by ojlifa: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Even the pastor self must do.haha open ministry

Papiikush:
Slut!

A guy who is not your boyfriend, what in the world were you doing in his house overnight? cheesy

Forget the whole rape brouhaha...she is trying to play the victim card here because all I read is about a one night stand gone wrong.

Wait... How in the world will someone rape you with oral again?

I mean he was licking your pussý comfortably and you couldn't do anything? Ha aye mi!!!! grin

If a guy can be so comfortable to the extent he goes down on you, removes your panties and use his tongue to wipe your pussý clean without you breaking his neck with your laps, then you are a slut

I need to start telling these Unilag girls I have free WIFI maybe they'll come and spend the night in my apartment too. Awon olosho gbogbo grin

Forget self control, bìtch if you come to my apartment and you running around in your bumshort I'll fück that pussý.

If you are looking for men with self control don't sleep in my house go and sleep in your pastor's house. angry

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by spinna: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
wait wait..is that rape? After accepting oral? (haven't read any comments)

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by tolulashman(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
" She Received Head"
"slide in"

The way she put her words sef really doesn't really make me believe her story.

she went to a guy's house overnight,changed to shorts,did not run out of the house when shit started.That really makes me suspicious.

But on the other hand if the guy really raped her then he is an animal

That's just my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by PeacenLove2: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
In other words what many of you smart guys are saying is the girl deserves exactly what happened to her. Okey-dokey, if only you all get exactly what you deserve.

Fyi, rape cannot be justified anywhere even if the victim acts foolishly. No means No. Men must stop blaming everything on nature. It is not in anyone's nature to cause harm to another. It's a matter of choice. Having an urge doesn't mean you must. This is why some animals will even rape their own daughters.

Ladies, please be very mindful. Even this thread tells you the calibre of people we have around. Be very slow to trust and avoid putting yourselves in the line especially where totally unecessary. I hope the victim finds peace and surely the rapist and his likes will get what's coming for them. It's always a matter of time. Surely.

So sad.
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Louren: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
He wanted to cuddle and you gree....he commot shorts you still de look...and you get bf.....sister...pls...dahs not rape .....

Smh...wait...and she still collect money for postinor grin

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by visi123: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
How will a lady visit a guy alone and sleep over, and you expect nothing of such to happen. When she is not related wit; consanguinity and affinity.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by ojlifa: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Africans are not stupid people.rape in the African context is forceful sex without intent.in other words the sex must occur without responsibility been placed on the woman.so in your mind you think women get a free pass simply because they are woman.that trash can never work here.you can not go to a man house at night,alone,then change into seductive wear,then sleep on the same bed with him and then claim rape.if you check the criminal code seduction is still a crime.so if you want to claim rape first go and do the time for seduction.rape would have been he came to my house and forced himself on me.that is rape but once you say I went to his house,then went further to establish intent by saying we agreed I would spend the night then that can never be rape.

LadyGoddiva:
I cannot even believe the comments I’m reading here. Like are you fuckiñg shitting me?? Even from fellow ladies too?
Things is, Nigerians are too close minded and backward thinking. A lot of things can constitute as rape. It’s not only when a random guy abducts you and forcefully has sex with you while you scream and fight back can be considered as rape. The basic thing that defines rape is CONSENT! Whether she was wearing only her panties in the man’s bed, even if she was twerking naked for him, as long as she said NO, then he had no right to try and perform any sexual activities on her.
And since when did agreeing to cuddle him automatically imply consent to have sex with him? He even went on to give her orals and strip her. Thing is, even if she may not have fought back, bottom line is, she didn’t want sex to happen. And he went on and did what he wanted anyway. That’s a more subtle kind of rape.
Nigerians really need reonrientation of their mindset when it comes to the issue of rape. I’m seeing a lot of bs comments like “why would she go to a guy’s house when it’s not her boyfriend” and “why would she wear only shorts in his bed and why would she sleep on the Same bed with him?” The thing is, irrespective of the circumstance surrounding the story, she didn’t give her consent and the man had sex with her against her wish. It wasn’t consensual sex thus, it can be classified as rape. Too bad she’s just speaking up now.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by dyydxx: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Like I said before, sometimes we do stupid things without expecting the terrible outcome. Since Nigerian men here have proven to be wild animals with no iota of self control, then we have no choice but to guard ourselves against them

so where does the girl/lady involved take accountability? I have followed your western interpretation with keen interest. I seem to remember the NO means No Law passed in Germany sometimes back after so groping incidents involving immigrants. At what point do the women involved actually take responsibility and admit some blame in whatever occurred to them or is your position that the women dont share any blame?

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Curry30: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Once free food, Uber and a man's house is involved, just know the SLUT criteria has been fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by jahlove4jah: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Agreed , but wisdom demands that we walk out from danger.
LadyGoddiva:
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by bukatyne(f): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
How do they train girls these days?

You have a BF and decided to sleep over at another guy's place? Alone?

You slept on the bed and changed to your shorts? I am guessing hot pants here?

He wanted to cuddle and you let him?

You 'needed' free Wi-Fi and couldn't go there in the day to download or whatever?

He 'raped' you and still put you in Uber and gave you money for drugs?

If you go to a guy's house alone/with friends and comfortably change into shorts and share a bed with him, sex is on the table.... #commonsense 101.

Some ladies need brain surgery to reset their thought processing. This is typical fish brain I swear!

All these fish brained girls would not let genuine rape victims get reserved help.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Papiikush:

Men are not dogs but if you are trying to lead a guy on, be ready to take that D.

I am sure she could have asked to sleep in the living room. That will be a message saying 'I ain't here for no dick"

What am I even saying sef, don't go around sleeping in men's houses. That shìt is bad, you don't know who he truly is. Nigga might be a Yahoo guy looking for his next' victim' sad

You didn’t read the part where the guy has visited nd they’ve talked and he seemed like a nice guy
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by ooshinibos: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
she already gave consent with are actions , actions speaks louder words , use your brain for once , just once

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by bukatyne(f): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
That’s where I’d disagree with you. The girl is already going through enough trauma, that’s if this story is true and she doesn’t need more people reminding her of how much of a LovePeddler she is. Plus, we don’t even know what really went down that night. She was foolish to trust someone she barely knew, yes, but sometimes we do stupid things without ever expecting a sordid outcome. And I don’t see anyone calling out the man, they’re all laying it heavy on the girl which is so disheartening.

The girl is fish brained for
1. Visiting him with intent to stay overnight
2. Changing out of her wear into shorts
3. Sleeping on the same bed with him
4. Accepting oral & co.
5. Telling us the story with a unanonymous handle
6. Calling the guy out.

This is why guys should have values and principles. See one olosho looking for 5 mins of fame dragging this guy's name into the mud.

Even if he is freed, the stigma is for a long while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by dyydxx: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
bukatyne:

The girl is fish brained for
1. Visiting him with intent to stay overnight
2. Changing out of her wear into shorts
3. Sleeping on the same bed with him
4. Accepting oral & co.
5. Telling us the story with a unanonymous handle
6. Calling the guy out.

This is why guys should have values and principles. See one olosho looking for 5 mins of fame dragging this guy's name into the mud.

Even if he is freed, the stigma is for a long while.

completely agree with this. well surmised. the guy already outted her name and pic on his instagram response. I really feel bad for the guy if things played out the way she said it. The girl is an olosho wannabe, just extremely stupid and fishbrained with it. There is no case here, just an example of a one night stand gone wrong, and then you have a vindictive lady

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/lady-claims-blogger-unilagolodo-started-begging/

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by bukatyne(f): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Rozaytee:
mehn..d gal was foolish... very foolish.... I blame her very well... for making such mistake... wat if d guy harmed her... Hmmmm.... and... some guys can be perverts must u rape?

As in?

What if the guy was a ritualist?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by bukatyne(f): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
onegig:

As much I would want to address her concerns. I have never seen such naivety and stupidity combined in one person. So she has a boyfriend and what actually did she tell him before agreeing to spend the night with the guy?

That she is going to sleep over in her cousin's house or what? I guess. Someone you barely knew. Someone your so called boyfriend doesn't know . You just knew him from a friend of a friend.

As much as you want to avoid victim blaming, this case turns every common sense discussion upside down. What if he were to be a ritualist and had kidnapped her? What if her friends actually pawned her in for the slaughter?. People just don't for once just think things through. No one even knew the address of the guy . He just booked an Uber for her and like her sil..ly self hoped into the car in the middle of the night. Like why for heaven's sake ladies can't just even think about their personal safety for once. Once most hear basic things like ice cream, fast food and night outing. All commonsense jump out of their head. Like are you guys that fuc.king hungry or what's so special about things not more than 5k that you could treat yourself to?

She should call her mum and narrate her ordeal to her and hear her mum sing her praise to high heavens. Mtshweee

I still can't believe an adult above 18 actually did what she did.

Why do you think they never tell their parents and result to twitter and instagram?

I wonder why people think it is cool to publish nonsense stories about themselves online.

Don't they see past their noses into the future?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
bukatyne:
How do they train girls these days?

You have a BF and decided to sleep over at another guy's place? Alone?

You slept on the bed and changed to your shorts? I am guessing hot pants here?

He wanted to cuddle and you let him?

You 'needed' free Wi-Fi and couldn't go there in the day to download or whatever?

He 'raped' you and still put you in Uber and gave you money for drugs?

If you go to a guy's house alone/with friends and comfortably change into shorts and share a bed with him, sex is on the table.... #commonsense 101.

Some ladies need brain surgery to reset their thought processing. This is typical fish brain I swear!

All these fish brained girls would not let genuine rape victims get reserved help.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by bukatyne(f): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Like I said before, sometimes we do stupid things without expecting the terrible outcome. Since Nigerian men here have proven to be wild animals with no iota of self control, then we have no choice but to guard ourselves against them

You agree girls sometimes do stupid things?

Could it be that guys are also capable of doing stupid things?
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Atk1nson(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

A lady wants to visit me during the day.

My response - ok

- a lady wants to visit me at night

My response - ok

- a lady wants to spend d night at my place

My response -ok

- a lady want to spend d entire weekend at my place sharing the same room with me

My response - hmmmmmm, ok o

- a lady wants to spend the weekend at my place, sharing the same room, the same bed and wearing shorts
My response - no comment

Madam feminist, it's a "business" transaction gone sour. The lady is guilty of seduction at the least(if this is a crime), I won't even bother charging the man for rape....My opinion

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by onegig(m): 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
bukatyne:

Why do you think they never tell their parents and result to twitter and instagram?

I wonder why people think it is cool to publish nonsense stories about themselves online.

Don't they see past their noses into the future?

They can't because it even sounds strange and illogical to any sane person.

You have a so called friend and from 7am in the morning till 7pm in the evening you couldn't find a place for you guys to visit as big as Lagos is and all you can do is teleport yourself in the middle of the night for a sleepover? Abeg help me ask her . To discuss what?

It can be excusable and understandable if they went clubbing, it was late in the night and she couldn't get a cab back home and had to sleep over but this her own scenario doesn't even seem sensible at all.

She makes the case of "actual" rape victims watered down by taking the discussions from the real life experience of people in such terrible situations to such folly she posted online.
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Ebicoben: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't know hw 2 describe u coz u are Nt ok
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by bukatyne(f): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=oyb post=62744986][/quote]

Hausas who have been named pedophiles still cut off the private part of a rapist!

Every sensible person knows what rape is and will vehemently oppose it.

Sometimes, applying logic will save these girls present and future headache.

This girl is so fish brained thar she doesn't realise that publicising her one night stand will ruin her relationship (with referenced bf or new one), ruin her chances at a serious relationship cûm marriage (if she uses her real names to open her twitter account) and ruin her chances at a job.

Ruin your future chances for 5 mins of fame?

And tomorrow she will say the world is 'unfair' to women.

No reasoning.

Me thinks if she is thinking of her future, she will be mindful of the reputation she's building on and off line

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"I Stopped Wearing Hijab In 2014 And Started Doing Porn" - Lady Reveals (Photos) / Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.