Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,970 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (96478 Views)

My Experience With A Fake Ass Unilag girl (photos) / She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Traun(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2017
In this age of a girl asking a guy to choke her while having sex....alot of guys have gotten sicker and wierd. Me am kuku celibate.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Svelte98(f): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2017
peterbello:

Biscuitbone that I know likes osho-free things like that. Unless you are not the svelte/biscuitbone I know.

Okay. Well, I'm not the person. If anything, I didn't school in Nigeria.
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Nicejay30(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I cannot even believe the comments I’m reading here. Like are you fuckiñg shitting me?? Even from fellow ladies too?
Things is, Nigerians are too close minded and backward thinking. A lot of things can constitute as rape. It’s not only when a random guy abducts you and forcefully has sex with you while you scream and fight back can be considered as rape. The basic thing that defines rape is CONSENT! Whether she was wearing only her panties in the man’s bed, even if she was twerking naked for him, as long as she said NO, then he had no right to try and perform any sexual activities on her.
And since when did agreeing to cuddle him automatically imply consent to have sex with him? He even went on to give her orals and strip her. Thing is, even if she may not have fought back, bottom line is, she didn’t want sex to happen. And he went on and did what he wanted anyway. That’s a more subtle kind of rape.
Nigerians really need reonrientation of their mindset when it comes to the issue of rape. I’m seeing a lot of bs comments like “why would she go to a guy’s house when it’s not her boyfriend” and “why would she wear only shorts in his bed and why would she sleep on the Same bed with him?” The thing is, irrespective of the circumstance surrounding the story, she didn’t give her consent and the man had sex with her against her wish. It wasn’t consensual sex thus, it can be classified as rape. Too bad she’s just speaking up now.

Truth is some gals wud always play hard to get so as not to appear cheap so wnt give their consent straight up not until d deed is done.... So in essence itz difficult to tell if she does not actually want it considering how easy it was 4 him to go down on her wit d oral stuff and all dat..

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by bfmconcepts: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I cannot even believe the comments I’m reading here. Like are you fuckiñg shitting me?? Even from fellow ladies too?
Things is, Nigerians are too close minded and backward thinking. A lot of things can constitute as rape. It’s not only when a random guy abducts you and forcefully has sex with you while you scream and fight back can be considered as rape. The basic thing that defines rape is CONSENT! Whether she was wearing only her panties in the man’s bed, even if she was twerking naked for him, as long as she said NO, then he had no right to try and perform any sexual activities on her.
And since when did agreeing to cuddle him automatically imply consent to have sex with him? He even went on to give her orals and strip her. Thing is, even if she may not have fought back, bottom line is, she didn’t want sex to happen. And he went on and did what he wanted anyway. That’s a more subtle kind of rape.
Nigerians really need reonrientation of their mindset when it comes to the issue of rape. I’m seeing a lot of bs comments like “why would she go to a guy’s house when it’s not her boyfriend” and “why would she wear only shorts in his bed and why would she sleep on the Same bed with him?” The thing is, irrespective of the circumstance surrounding the story, she didn’t give her consent and the man had sex with her against her wish. It wasn’t consensual sex thus, it can be classified as rape. Too bad she’s just speaking up now.

I think you are being sentimental in this case. What impression is a girl giving to a guy by visiting him at night? wearing bump short with him on same bed? when he was giving her oral, she was moaning, I assume. The man is aroused and you said you don't want sex.
The bible says touch not; taste not; handle not Col2:21

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by odaniel1(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Listen up u, She wore provocative clothing on a date. It doesn't justify rape quite alright. But MouthAction occurred (and I'm damn sure she moaned-dats enough consent for me!)
a one-night stand gone wrong is used here to simply play 'victim' simple!

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by peterbello(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Svelte98:

Okay. Well, I'm not the person. If anything, I didn't school in Nigeria.

Apologies, ma'am. So where did you school? Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia or Syria? wink

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Svelte98(f): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
peterbello:

Apologies, ma'am. So where did you school? Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia or Syria? wink

Apologies accepted. I schooled in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by geostar: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2017
as read the story my dick charge that guy fit be my missing twin bro him sharp like me

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by megareal: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Afritop:
sad Even a Titus fish twerking in the nose of a bored pussy cat will have himself to blame when he gets into his stomach

LMAO. grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Papiikush: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I go soon vex drop vn to explain myself better. angry

What I'm saying is, if the guy subtly expose his tendencies by mentioning sex, you should know the person you're dealing with. You should know that, he has other plans for you. From there, whatever decision you make, you should face the consequences. She was darn lucky that she saw the light.

My dear, if a guy is giving you head, you can use your legs to attack! Have you ever heard of rape when the guy would give the girl head? She couldn't scream?

She was meeting this guy for the first time, now I'm going to deliberately ignore the fact that she has a boyfriend. If I'm going to meet a guy for the first time, apart from eatery, I can go to his house. But spending the night with a stranger is a no no. If you read without emotions clouding your reasoning, you'll see she went there because of free WiFi and also, the guy is obviously loaded. If he was broke, do you think she'll bother herself?

The guy was wrong! I said that in my post, but she led him on. We should face the consequences of our actions.

Ignore ishelove on this one. Her age probably caught up with her sense of reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by ImaIma1(f): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

You are right about the concept of rape. Consent is what differentiates consensual sex from rape.

My issue is why would a girl who claims to be in a relationship go and spend a night a man's house who is not her boyfriend or family member and even accepts to cuddle with him. She even allows him to take off her shorts and give her head without protesting. Yes he eventually raped her since she didnt give consent after that. But why go that far at all knowing you are in a relationship with someone else?
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by showghan(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Who be dis foolish geh sef?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by kay29000(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
tiwiex:

Hmmm. good point on the tfare. You wanted to use his free wifi in the first place. You mean he pays you tfare and buys you pizza with his money just to help you use the internet? lol. if u were the one that needed the internet, why not just get yourself there? how much is wifi sef. the guy burnt about 10k or more on this and all you had to request for was 2k data from him. story no complete really.

Lol! @ "You mean he pays you tfare and buys you pizza with his money just to help you use the internet? lol."

LMAO! So funny. Some girls can be so selfish and self-centered. She doesn't even think of the guy and what he stands to gain from all the way expenses. All she was thinking about was herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by kay29000(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
chronique:
Girls and their wahala sef. They sleep over, you try to get some action, they keep giving mixed feelings and acting like they don't want it. You try to respect them and be a gentleman, they leave, and go around telling their friends how you are a dull guy just cos you didn't force yourself to get some action.
You decide to force yourself to get some action and even after giving her head, she goes around to term it rape. Question is, what exactly do they want?

Lol! You have said it all. I just tire.
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Slut!

I need to start telling these Unilag girls I have free WIFI maybe they'll come and spend the night in my apartment too. Awon olosho gbogbo grin

seems like wifi is the unilag netflix and chill

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

While this 100% true, you can’t absolve her of all blame.

If someone parks his mint BMW in a shady part of town, leaves his keys on the dashboard, and the doors wide open.

If someone drives of with it, that’s theft.

But you won’t be wrong in saying the guy was asking for it.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
LOL @saliva being all over her vãgina.
You damn right it was.

On a side note; Oral rape, what's dat? huh, so I've been getting raped by dem girls each time they head down south to put me in the mood?
But if I had closed by legs then they can't....oh well.
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by kay29000(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Excuzeme:

If you think women are not smart (infact, smarter!), then you are fooling yourselves.
The average "female" is way smarter (or cunning, if we want to put it exactly as it is) than the average "Male" and it has been like that since the day of Adam and Eve.
If a man is too difficult to conquer, hsitory is replete with examples that show what to do is to send a "woman" to do the tricky job....and he will fall.
[/b]From Samson, King David, King Solomon, even our own strong man "Abacha", Dele Giwa, Bill Clinton and th elist goes on forever.
Women like Men to fool themselves, to think they are smarter or think women are weaker.

Now, to this story:
[b]The QUESTIONS all these "No-means-No" Bridgage have refused to answer are:

1.) What and where did she tell her Boyfriend she was going?
Did she lie or tell him the truth? if she lied, then this shows PRIOR INTENT on her part, to have a sexcapde, and that cant be rape.

2.) When she got free Uber, free Pizza, free Ice cream, free Wifi, free Night accomodation, e.t.c, what was she hoping to give in-return, for all these freebies she was downloading from a 'random guy'? or is it her Greed that overtook her sense of reasoning? Why would a random guy give you all these freebies for nothing, when he is not a Mumu Version of the fabled Father Christmas? Evem father Xmas has stopped giving free gift, you need to buy a ticket to enter the venue. undecided undecided

3.) Why did she remove her Jeans trousers, knowing that the Jeans alone is strong enough to discourage any sexual advances as it will take a lot of violence to remove it by force. Was that actually not a "green light and a YES" to the guy that she wants sex?
Seriously, what is going on in her head, that she decides 'l wont have sex with this random guy but l will expose my unclothedness to him, in his den, all night, on his bed'? How can any sane person expect that one, muted "No" will negate all these YES-actions, when sex is already in the air?

4.) Why did cuddle with the random guy? Why would any sane woman cuddle a guy on his bed (his theatre of phucking!), nakedly with her breast shooking the guys chest and her pubic hair probably rubbing on the guys pr!eek? What was her intentions, at that point? To rape the guy, l will conlcude. How can you seduce a guy to this point, and then turn around to claim rape? This is another form of "unspoken" consent, from the lady

5.) To further prove that she really wanted to rape the guy (Yes, she was the one who raped the guy! )she opened her legs willingly!
Anyone who has done MouthAction on a woman knows the way they 'drag you head and face down and hard against the kitten, like they want to bury it inside completely.
So, after blinding the guy with kitten odour and dripping kitten juice all over his face, she stil did not shout or struggle of any kind. She was too busy moaning otherwise, we all know that it is very easy for a woman in that situation (if it were unwanted sex) to just strangle the guy's head, with her THIGHS, which is the strongest part in a woman's body.
I put it to all of us that you cannot give a woman MouthAction, unless she willing opens her legs wide for you and allow you.
Again, this also shows consent, unspoken consent, on her part.

6.) After all the above, she then opened her legs, allowed herself to be mounted like a Horse (or she was probably the one ontop, riding the poor guy like an Okada man on a full bottle of one of those alcoholic liquids they sell at motor garages grin ). She thrashed and moan and then when all is said and done, she started feeling remorse and thinks accusing the Nigga of rape will make her a celebrity!

Look, in the last one year, a lot of good men, very successful men have been destroyed by this newly found Weapon of Men's Destruction (WMD) called rape.
Women have sensed that the world has no tolerance for rapist (and that is okay!) and thus, have decided it is a valid weapon to be used against men, to ruin them and destroy their carreers
It even went as far as some western countries even permitting a wife, who was legally married to a husband, who lives and sleeps on the same bed with her husband, under the same roof, to allege "Rape" by the husband, by claiming she did not say YES!
Just imagine the "Power of Control" women want to exercise over Men! shocked shocked

"Shouting Rape" has now become a Weapon, in the hands of women and Men must be wise to their antics.

Mind you, there are few depraved men who actually rape women, and there are also some depraved women who also rape Men and Boys but with the way things are going and women "weaponising rape" and Oloshos using rape as a weapon, they are doing a disservice to the ability of the 'good people' to punish such true rapists.

Stories like this are what "women" use to "test the waters" and see how far they can push the effort to make criminals of men, over something that they both agreed to.

If you dont like the Heat, please STY OUT of the Kitchen.

The men that were conquered by women weren't conquered cos the women were wiser, they were conquered cos they let their guards down while dealing with the women in question.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by kay29000(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Luckygurl:

@emboldened

This is so not true.
When one party (the guy especially is more powerful) to resist every of her comebacks then anything can happen. He has to be an unrepentant devil to ignore all cries and pleas.

I'm talking from experience too.
In my own case it was my teeth that came to my rescue. Supposing the guy had gone physical on me then I'd be very weak to fight back and he'd have his way.

You are really a Luckygurl. What part of his body did you bite? And thank God he left you afterwards and didn't give you knockout punch. Some men can be very violent. I once walked in a dude I know chocking a girl cos she didn't want to give him sex after he had spent like 20k on her. I had never seen that guy that violent before.
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by wirinet(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Excuzeme:

If you think women are not smart (infact, smarter!), then you are fooling yourselves.
The average "female" is way smarter (or cunning, if we want to put it exactly as it is) than the average "Male" and it has been like that since the day of Adam and Eve.
If a man is too difficult to conquer, hsitory is replete with examples that show what to do is to send a "woman" to do the tricky job....and he will fall.
From Samson, King David, King Solomon, even our own strong man "Abacha", Dele Giwa, Bill Clinton and th elist goes on forever.
Women like Men to fool themselves, to think they are smarter or think women are weaker.

Now, to this story:
The QUESTIONS all these "No-means-No" Bridgage have refused to answer are:
1.) What and where did she tell her Boyfriend she was going?
Did she lie or tell him the truth? if she lied, then this shows PRIOR INTENT on her part, to have a sexcapde, and that cant be rape.

2.) When she got free Uber, free Pizza, free Ice cream, free Wifi, free Night accomodation, e.t.c, what was she hoping to give in-return, for all these freebies she was downloading from a 'random guy'? or is it her Greed that overtook her sense of reasoning? Why would a random guy give you all these freebies for nothing, when he is not a Mumu Version of the fabled Father Christmas? Evem father Xmas has stopped giving free gift, you need to buy a ticket to enter the venue. undecided undecided

3.) Why did she remove her Jeans trousers, knowing that the Jeans alone is strong enough to discourage any sexual advances as it will take a lot of violence to remove it by force. Was that actually not a "green light and a YES" to the guy that she wants sex?
Seriously, what is going on in her head, that she decides 'l wont have sex with this random guy but l will expose my unclothedness to him, in his den, all night, on his bed'? How can any sane person expect that one, muted "No" will negate all these YES-actions, when sex is already in the air?

4.) Why did cuddle with the random guy? Why would any sane woman cuddle a guy on his bed (his theatre of phucking!), nakedly with her breast shooking the guys chest and her pubic hair probably rubbing on the guys pr!eek? What was her intentions, at that point? To rape the guy, l will conlcude. How can you seduce a guy to this point, and then turn around to claim rape? This is another form of "unspoken" consent, from the lady

5.) To further prove that she really wanted to rape the guy (Yes, she was the one who raped the guy! )she opened her legs willingly!
Anyone who has done MouthAction on a woman knows the way they 'drag you head and face down and hard against the kitten, like they want to bury it inside completely.
So, after blinding the guy with kitten odour and dripping kitten juice all over his face, she stil did not shout or struggle of any kind. She was too busy moaning otherwise, we all know that it is very easy for a woman in that situation (if it were unwanted sex) to just strangle the guy's head, with her THIGHS, which is the strongest part in a woman's body.
I put it to all of us that you cannot give a woman MouthAction, unless she willing opens her legs wide for you and allow you.
Again, this also shows consent, unspoken consent, on her part.

6.) After all the above, she then opened her legs, allowed herself to be mounted like a Horse (or she was probably the one ontop, riding the poor guy like an Okada man on a full bottle of one of those alcoholic liquids they sell at motor garages grin ). She thrashed and moan and then when all is said and done, she started feeling remorse and thinks accusing the Nigga of rape will make her a celebrity!

Look, in the last one year, a lot of good men, very successful men have been destroyed by this newly found Weapon of Men's Destruction (WMD) called rape.
Women have sensed that the world has no tolerance for rapist (and that is okay!) and thus, have decided it is a valid weapon to be used against men, to ruin them and destroy their carreers
It even went as far as some western countries even permitting a wife, who was legally married to a husband, who lives and sleeps on the same bed with her husband, under the same roof, to allege "Rape" by the husband, by claiming she did not say YES!
Just imagine the "Power of Control" women want to exercise over Men! shocked shocked

"Shouting Rape" has now become a Weapon, in the hands of women and Men must be wise to their antics.

Mind you, there are few depraved men who actually rape women, and there are also some depraved women who also rape Men and Boys but with the way things are going and women "weaponising rape" and Oloshos using rape as a weapon, they are doing a disservice to the ability of the 'good people' to punish such true rapists.

Stories like this are what "women" use to "test the waters" and see how far they can push the effort to make criminals of men, over something that they both agreed to.

If you dont like the Heat, please STY OUT of the Kitchen.

I have like very few posts on nairaland, and this post deserves more than 100 likes.

The latest fad now is rape or sex abuse
You flirt with a lady, maybe just holding her waist or ass while taking a picture, with wide smiles and giggles. 20 years later probably after you become famous, she comes out to to allege rape or sex abuse.

As you said rape has been weaponized, women can now have sex with men and thereafter be blackmailed with treats of rape or sexual abuse.

Guys, you are now required to ask for permission or is it consent before you fvck, kiss or romance your girlfriend or even your wife, else you will be accused of rape. You need to ask " babe, can I fvck you" can I kiss you" or " can I hold your waist". If she does not answer yes up to three times, and maybe record the yes consent on audio as proof, you might spend time behind bars.

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by ImaIma1(f): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
kay29000:

The men that were conquered by women weren't conquered cos the women were wiser, they were conquered cos they let their guards down while dealing with the women in question.

Your post still shows the women are wiser.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by laudate: 3:37am On Nov 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

She should just have kicked him in the balls when he started his shenanigans. That would have fixed the whole thing. Stupid guy...

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by laudate: 3:38am On Nov 28, 2017
misspicy:

The girl just want to play victim, na ashewo she be cheesy
She receive head call am rape cheesy
She want to destroy the guy career ni.
In fact I heard the guy has reported to law agency, maybe na police I don't know. cheesy
What career does the guy have? A career in forcing himself on women who say 'No' to him?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Excuzeme: 4:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Luckygurl:

@emboldened

This is so not true.
When one party (the guy especially is more powerful) to resist every of her comebacks then anything can happen. He has to be an unrepentant devil to ignore all cries and pleas.

I'm talking from experience too.
In my own case it was my teeth that came to my rescue. Supposing the guy had gone physical on me then I'd be very weak to fight back and he'd have his way.

It is very true!
After spending the last ten minutes to over power a lady and you spread her legs and ready to guide your JT inside her kitty, all she needed to do, TO UNDO ALL YOUR EFFORTS of the last ten minutes is JUST TO SHAKE AN INCH TO ONE SIDE...... and you are back to square one.

I am speaking from loads of experience, my my younger days. undecided undecided
She does not even need to struggle with you, she will just wait for the right time when you think you have succeeded and "shake bum" small, and you have just wasted all your energy.
You definitely cannot sleep with a lady (without drugging her), if she does not want you to. That is a proven fact

As one guy up there posted, after a while, Mr. JT will just decide it has had enough and will just refuse to 'corporate' from that moment onwards.
grin grin
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Excuzeme: 4:26am On Nov 28, 2017
wirinet:

I have like very few posts on nairaland, and this post deserves more than 100 likes.

The latest fad now is rape or sex abuse
You flirt with a lady, maybe just holding her waist or ass while taking a picture, with wide smiles and giggles. 20 years later probably after you become famous, she comes out to to allege rape or sex abuse.

As you said rape has been weaponized, women can now have sex with men and thereafter be blackmailed with treats of rape or sexual abuse.

Guys, you are now required to ask for permission or is it consent before you fvck, kiss or romance your girlfriend or even your wife, else you will be accused of rape. You need to ask " babe, can I fvck you" can I kiss you" or " can I hold your waist". If she does not answer yes up to three times, and maybe record the yes consent on audio as proof, you might spend time behind bars.

"Smart players" l know now have a Fisheye Camera in their Crib henceforth and it is "always on and recording" so that if per-chance a lady makes any false claim, the video evidence is always there to the rescue.
I have heard a few cases where that is what saved the life of the guys from spending the rest of their life in Prison, simply because they fell out with their girlfriends.

Men just need to become wiser and stop thinking women are the weaker sex or are fragile.
Even Satan himself is more reliable than women. grin grin
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Excuzeme: 4:29am On Nov 28, 2017
kay29000:

It takes a smarter woman, to make a powerful man "let his guard down".
Upon all Adam's promise, which he never broke while he was alone, it took Eve, the woman God Himself made for him, to break his resoluteness.
Any man who underestimate "the power" of a woman, does so at his own peril
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Excuzeme: 4:38am On Nov 28, 2017
ImaIma1:

You are right about the concept of rape. Consent is what differentiates consensual sex from rape.

My issue is why would a girl who claims to be in a relationship go and spend a night a man's house (YES) who is not her boyfriend or family member and even accepts to cuddle with him (YES). She even allows him to take off her shorts (YES) and give her head without protesting (YES). Yes he eventually raped her since she didnt give consent after that (NO). But why go that far at all knowing you are in a relationship with someone else?

If after giving all those MULTIPLE CONSENT in all the above...just One NO cannot negate all those YES.
How can one (1) NO, be greater than or Negate Four (4) YES?

Teacher dont teach me nonsense! (Fela Anikulapo).

New Definition of Rape:
She wanted it, she got it and later decided that she should have demanded for more money than she got from him => Rape!
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by kay29000(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Excuzeme:

It takes a smarter woman, to make a powerful man "let his guard down".
Upon all Adam's promise, which he never broke while he was alone, it took Eve, the woman God Himself made for him, to break his resoluteness.
Any man who underestimate "the power" of a woman, does so at his own peril

It doesn't take a smarter woman. All it takes is for the man to have a special liken towards her. That's all. I know you will keep arguing cos you don't want to be wrong, so let's just agree to disagree. Have a nice day.
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by kay29000(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
ImaIma1:

Your post still shows the women are wiser.

Coming from a woman. Lol! Okay. I agree with you. Are you happy now?
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by holusormi(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Lol,for the sake of your unborn children , I really hope you are not this stupid in real life ,,, pls always insist on condoms with your bf , don't mother a child with these dominant stupid genes of yours ... They will suffer!!! You go to spend a night with a guy that's not your bf, you even changed into a bum short bla bla , fvck were u expecting, a sermon
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by Lsofdk(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Lool, I know right? How can you have a boyfriend and still spend the night with a random friend? She's high on cheap drugs. I'm sure the boyfriend forgave her because of the trauma. I hope she learns her lesson. Like I said, they're adults, they knew what they were getting into when they arranged their meeting. She knew deep down it'll happen, heck! The guy hinted about the sex. Is she so dumb not to have seen the light? Free wifi no good ooo, make she come to my house at naija, she'll see wifi and tire. grin

But this one you quoted me today........... Wetin happen? cheesy
I should come and use na abi

Lol I see you for dream wink
Re: UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo by ImaIma1(f): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Excuzeme:

If after giving all those MULTIPLE CONSENT in all the above...just One NO cannot negate all those YES.
How can one (1) NO, be greater than or Negate Four (4) YES?

Teacher dont teach me nonsense! (Fela Anikulapo).

New Definition of Rape:
She wanted it, she got it and later decided that she should have demanded for more money than she got from him => Rape!

Your analysis has a lot of truth in it. A lot of ladies try to manipulate the situation if it doesn't go their way. She was telling him strong "yeses" with her body language and a weak verbal "no".

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.