Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa (20479 Views)

Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari / 2019: Buhari In Dilemma Over Oshiomhole's Fate - New Telegraph / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Beress(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Senator Mas’ud El-Jibrin Dogowa, first elected Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Kano State, has told President Muhammadu Buhari not to seek re-election in 2019.

Speaking in an interview with the Sun on Sunday, Dogowa said the inability of the president to tackle security and economic challenges facing the country, is due to his frail health.

The former lawmaker, said advised Buhari “to go home and rest.”

According to him, “You see I don’t want to talk for APC. I am not an APC man.

“But I want you to talk as a Nigerian affected by governance.

“Okay…when you look at the level of insecurity in the country, when you look at the level of disunity among different sections of this country.

“When you look at the rate of inflation and the attendant hardship in the polity and when you look at the rate of unemployment staring us in the face, then definitely you will tell Buhari to just go home and rest.

“I think I am also telling him to go home and rest so that he would take care of his health like any other Nigerian is telling him at this time.”

https://thewhistler.ng/amp/story/2019-buhari-go-home-rest

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Beress(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2017
Either the dullard want it or not, we shall send him home by 2019

Lalasticlala

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by 40kobo77: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu are both F0ols.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by PeterObi2019(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari if u know what is good for you just step aside voluntarily by 2019

Atiku is ok!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by twilliamx(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by DozieInc(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Either he wont listen or the cabal wont let him.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Not only Buhari, every politician above 60 years should take back seat but the youths that are majority of the populace won't wise up and do the needful

14 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by purem(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yhu dat is reading dis.........

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by emeijeh(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Where is Sarrki?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
I think he is still active... According to the people that vote him in, so lets endure or enjoy wateva comes out

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by jieta: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
bitter truth APC supporter are afraid to tell buhari. spending almost two years running from one hospital to another is not what Nigeria need at this critical time of insecurity and economic hardship.

15 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
The Daura man no send una sef..

Him wan do Mugabe for Naija...

It won't work cos we ain't brain-dead like the Zimbabweans

6 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by ceezarhh(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
waiting for 2019 to see how things unfold...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
This one knows that there is no way that PMB will contest and not win by a landslide.
The love that the north have for buhari is only likened to that of a mother for her child. Remember how the abokis were celebrating and killing cow in the midst of a big recession to celebrate his return ?
PMB already has the nothern votes, done and dusted. Thats why y Adamawa governor is not dumb enough to sacrifice his position by decamping to PDP..
All it will take for the landslide to happen is for his im a tad o finish and commission the 2nd Nine r Bridge in the East. Fix the Lagos-Benin road in the West, fix Calabar Itu Highway in Uyo to totally appeade Aks and Cross River, complete the Ogoni cleanup.
Then go to the north to see tand by tbeir governors as they are commissioning projects.

And the kind Margin that PMB will win by, will be stuff of guiness books.

THERE IS NO MAN, BORN OF A WOMAN, OR TAKEN FROM A WOMAN'S WOMB, THAT CAN WIN PMB, IN THE NORTH...Kwankwanso is the closest loser, but the gap is still there. So this guy has all the reasons to tell PMB to go back home

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by asawanathegreat(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari need rest in daura come 2019 biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Cruz40(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari should leave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by lordkush: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
only the usless head slamming brownies here think he's as fit as a horrse.

someone that can't even sack maina for reinstating a fugitive that was on the run from efcc

7 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Beress:
Senator Mas’ud El-Jibrin Dogowa, first elected Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Kano State, has told President Muhammadu Buhari not to seek re-election in 2019.

Speaking in an interview with the Sun on Sunday, Dogowa said the inability of the president to tackle security and economic challenges facing the country, is due to his frail health.

“Okay…when you look at the level of insecurity in the country, when you look at the level of disunity among different sections of this country.

“When you look at the rate of inflation and the attendant hardship in the polity and when you look at the rate of unemployment staring us in the face, then definitely you will tell Buhari to just go home and rest.

“I think I am also telling him to go home and rest so that he would take care of his health like any other Nigerian is telling him at this time.”

he has 100 cows shey??
miyetti allahhh peeps need him more

4 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by nnokwa042(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
This man afonjas will attack you ooh how dare you ask buhari to go and rest wait till afonjas got hold of you ,the worst amongst the afonjas re the Muslim afonjas,even if ooni of Ife say something that is against buhari in close door meeting the Muslim amongst them will take night bus to sokoto to report ooni to sultan undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by free2ryhme: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Beress:

Where was your fvcking ass from the onset
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Let us prepare a golden handshake for him angry

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by sdindan: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gbam grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by GeniusVincent(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yeye dey smell. shocked
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by AishaBuhari: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Just watch how BMC would start blaming Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by SupremeBeast: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
as much as Buhari has failed as a president, most of the problems are from these politicians. what are these senators, governors and ministers doing to lift their constituents outta poverty? greedy bastards everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Bigmikedagod(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku2019
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by promise4040: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
The BubuDullard I Know is very sturborn for nothing...,
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by AishaBuhari: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bigmikedagod:
Atiku2019
I've not been seeing the Atiku guy lately! He's hiding grin
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by bigfish3k: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
supported

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by arewaboy01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Even if pmb does not campaign,he'll still win 2019 election..atiku,lamido,fayose and d rest are just wasting their time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
GOOD BYE DAFTUS MUHAMMMADU BUBUHARI. GO HOME AND REST IN COMPANY OF YOUR CATTLES

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency / Probe Buhari Over Forged Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP / Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.