Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa (20481 Views)

Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari / 2019: Buhari In Dilemma Over Oshiomhole's Fate - New Telegraph / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
If
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Xano(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Everyone has an opinion.

The President should rest, he has tried, but corruption in Presidency (cabinet members appointed members) is much and without conscience
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by globalid: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
arewaboy01:
Even if pmb does not campaign,he'll still win 2019 election..atiku,lamido,fayose and d rest are just wasting their time
we shall see den,keep ur voters card well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by FemiFimile: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
He is too old to rule
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Atikulate01: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
We shall changeTheChange.... Atikulate is the solution
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by surgical: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Not only Buhari, every politician above 60 years should take back seat but the youths that are majority of the populace won't wise up and do the needful
its not about age its about competence and capacity, gov yahaya bello is a young man in his early 40s can you say you are proud of his performance.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by AdesegunSanni89: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
These PDP people and their Igbo supporters are so afraid because they stand no chance if Buhari contests. Whether una like it or not, Buhari must contest in 2019 and by Gods grace he will win again.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by AdesegunSanni89: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
PDP has never won a presidential election in Nigeria without the use of the Federal might, right from 1999 to 2011. I doubt if PDP can win the presidency again now that it doesn’t have federal might anymore. APC won the Presidency without Federal might, I doubt it that they will lose to PDP now that they have Federal might.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by vRendoh(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
He does not need to be told....he already knows
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by YaxxVille(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Haba oga senator, this ur statement is just so blunt.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by marooh: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
He has been resting since he was selected

So? angry
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Newbiee: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
FemiFimile:
He is too old to rule

While Atiku is very young to rule abi?

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by sambos994(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
These PDP people and their Igbo supporters are so afraid because they stand no chance if Buhari contests. Whether una like it or not, Buhari must contest in 2019 and by Gods grace he will win again.
People like you will kill Nigeria. So you'll vote for Buhari just to spite Igbos? Never mind the insecurity, the hunger, the tanking economy, the suffering. You don't care how bad Buhari is. As long as the Igbos are unhappy about Buhari you will vote for him abi?

Aswear ehn, Nigerian politicians are just half of Nigeria's problems.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Atiku2019: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
AishaBuhari:

I've not been seeing the Atiku guy lately! He's hiding grin

We Dey oh Baba.. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by michoim(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
You bloody senators of no value, you are only interested in bringing a president that will approve your extravaganza/ excesses. ..of which Atiku is one of them.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
That one is an exception to the rule, the older you become the less creative you become, its mentally tasking to rule a complex country we shouldn't be stock with outdated grandparents making decisions for us in a competitive world
surgical:
its not about age its about competence and capacity, gov yahaya bello is a young man in his early 40s can you say you are proud of his performance.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by vaca1: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
This one knows that there is no way that PMB will contest and not win by a landslide.
The love that the north have for buhari is only likened to that of a mother for her child. Remember how the abokis were celebrating and killing cow in the midst of a big recession to celebrate his return ?
PMB already has the nothern votes, done and dusted. Thats why y Adamawa governor is not dumb enough to sacrifice his position by decamping to PDP..
All it will take for the landslide to happen is for his im a tad o finish and commission the 2nd Nine r Bridge in the East. Fix the Lagos-Benin road in the West, fix Calabar Itu Highway in Uyo to totally appeade Aks and Cross River, complete the Ogoni cleanup.
Then go to the north to see tand by tbeir governors as they are commissioning projects.

And the kind Margin that PMB will win by, will be stuff of guiness books.

THERE IS NO MAN, BORN OF A WOMAN, OR TAKEN FROM A WOMAN'S WOMB, THAT CAN WIN PMB, IN THE NORTH...Kwankwanso is the closest loser, but the gap is still there. So this guy has all the reasons to tell PMB to go back home
only 2 likes for this trash you wrote. kaiii try again
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
vaca1:
only 2 likes for this trash you wrote. kaiii try again

Its low lives like you with no self dignity that seek for likes... I say my mind if likes come i only get happy that they are some well thinking folks out there, if some no-brainers with no life of theirs to live, like you pop up, i tell them that their dad was silly to have not used the condom to help mankind avoid escape the tumoil caused by their sheer dumbness, same as one you are causing now.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by tuniski: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
This one knows that there is no way that PMB will contest and not win by a landslide.
The love that the north have for buhari is only likened to that of a mother for her child. Remember how the abokis were celebrating and killing cow in the midst of a big recession to celebrate his return ?
PMB already has the nothern votes, done and dusted. Thats why y Adamawa governor is not dumb enough to sacrifice his position by decamping to PDP..
All it will take for the landslide to happen is for his im a tad o finish and commission the 2nd Nine r Bridge in the East. Fix the Lagos-Benin road in the West, fix Calabar Itu Highway in Uyo to totally appeade Aks and Cross River, complete the Ogoni cleanup.
Then go to the north to see tand by tbeir governors as they are commissioning projects.

THERE IS NO MAN, BORN OF A WOMAN, OR TAKEN FROM A WOMAN'S WOMB, THAT CAN WIN PMB, IN THE NORTH...Kwankwanso is the closest loser, but the gap is still there. So this guy has all the reasons to tell PMB to go back home
You are simply delusional!
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by sepalapen(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bubu a beg continue and pick me as running mate so that i will take over in case of emergency.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by FrancisIgya: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
The APC government with all its shortcomings is better than PDP that looted this country for 16 years. PDP is playing on our memory and will be rejected once again in 2019.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by UncleJudax(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
nnokwa042:
This man afonjas will attack you ooh how dare you ask buhari to go and rest wait till afonjas got hold of you ,the worst amongst the afonjas re the Muslim afonjas,even if ooni of Ife say something that is against buhari in close door meeting the Muslim amongst them will take night bus to sokoto to report ooni to sultan undecided
Hahahah@takeNightBus
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Kutis2030(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
arewaboy01:
Even if pmb does not campaign,he'll still win 2019 election..atiku,lamido,fayose and d rest are just wasting their time
bros u speak my mind.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by israelmao(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku has already started working by putting his political foot soldiers in place to discredit Buhari making him not even worth a penny.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Ojiofor: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Only bmc zombies will disagree with the senator.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by vicben27(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Beress:
Either the dullard want it or not, we shall send him home by 2019

Lalasticlala
yeeee the dullards most go!
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by kurt09(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Remember Buhari contested in 2003, 2007, 2011. Only north won't return Buhari. Northern APC delegates voted massively for Kwankwaso. Tinubu south west block votes made Buhari to win APC primary election. Thanks.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by Olumaeme: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
The dullard will not go rest
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by vaca1: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Its low lives like you with no self dignity that seek for likes... I say my mind if likes come i only get happy that they are some well thinking folks out there, if some no-brainers with no life of theirs to live, like you pop up, i tell them that their dad was silly to have not used the condom to help mankind avoid escape the tumoil caused by their sheer dumbness, same as one you are causing now.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . Damn!!! Here he goes again.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by prof12(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dogowa you are very stupid,senseless and a first graded idiot

What is your effort in contribution to the actualisation of the change mantra?

Is it only BUHARI that will make his dream of a self sufficient new Nigeria come true?

You to contribute your quota that is how it's been done

Don't be the Atiku type politician that knows nothing except "Me, Mine and I"

A self centred idiot.
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Buhari if u know what is good for you just step aside voluntarily by 2019

Atiku is ok!
ATIKU KO ATIJI NI
Re: 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa by nwatthu(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
countdown to Buhari's home comming to Daura.....go home oh please!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military, DSS, Others Comb Hotspots In FCT, Nab Terrorists, Informants / CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency / Solomon Dalung Drives A Bus In Nnewi While On Working Visit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.