Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (25128 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice / I Might Have A Personality Disorder. I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by COOL10(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
LancelLogan:
I have chronic OCD coupled with other mental issues like ADHD, chronic depression, extreme anxiety, bipolar, Low self-esteem, Perfectionism(OCPD similar to OCD) and the Fantasy Disorder (i waste hours fantasizing about a character rich fantasy world i have created in my head for almost a decade now) and (i don't know) i think i'm autistic... It kills me inside... I have contemplated suicide but i'm afraid it will be too painful or unsuccessful (since firearms are not sold in this country)...

My mental issues started when i was around 5 years (or maybe since child birth)... My depression heightened during my secondary education at a military secondary school (Nigerian Navy Port Harcourt).

I stay in Port Harcourt and school in the University of Port Harcourt (Uniport)... I'm repeating my final year because my mental issues did not allow me focus on my project and two difficult Maths courses.. i find it hard to focus (ADHD) and study... If i am not battling with that ever present inner OCD voice, I'm fantasizing about another world inside my head...

Everybody thinks i'm rude because i am never smiling and i don't know how to talk to or reply people (I'm always anxious even when i'm familiar with the person trying to talk to me)... no matter how i try i will always say something awkward or I wouldn't be able to say anything at all (my heart will always seem to be racing and my speech stuttering)... So i just detach myself from people generally to save myself from embarrassment...

What my OCD and OCPD has obsessed and compelled me to do over the years is just so much i can't write all about it here... It's more than the regular "wash your hand before and after you touch anything if not you will be infected or fall sick" or "if you press the wrong letter while typing a document, you must clear the whole page and start again if not the document file will be corrupted"]... If ever i try to resist the OCD voice, I'll feel so uncomfortable, anxious, disturbed and drowsy... i won't be able to concentrate on anything at all...

Also, it has made me abusive to my younger brother... If he does something I(or the OCD rather) don't(doesn't) like ... Example, if he doesn't wash his hand before touching things in our room or doesn't follow a couple of sequence i normally carry out while cleaning our room... i get so angry, i yell or sometimes(rarely though) physically abuse him... Any little thing he does irritates me even if he is just playing music, making a call or even laughing at a joke he read on his phone... This makes me hate myself but i can't stop this behavior...

Side note:[I have nothing against Christians or religious people... Please, don't be offended] I recently stop believing in religion (Christianity in my case)... I see it as a mechanism implemented to make people behave and make people be motivated to live and enjoy life... I also don't identify as an atheist because most atheist these days are just religious about their non-believe... They will undoubtedly support theories like The Big Bang Theory and yet criticizes Christians for believing in the Creation Story... I don't believe both of the aforementioned theories(stories)... I can say I'm agnostic because i do not know about the origin of existence.. Although, when i was still an ardent Christian, my OCD voice will compel me to give large portions of my personal savings to "God" so that i'll receive a specific blessing or answer to a prayer request... lol...

I have not talked to anyone about my issues because i know they will not understand... during my secondary school days, i told my parents i was contemplating suicide... they beat me up and took me to church for deliverance... lol... so there is no point talking about it to my family...

I will appreciate talking to someone who understands... Please reply or email me...

Thanks...
. I won't say I totally understand ur pain but partially,because I've had my fair share of depressive moments. I'll focus on the religious aspect since others have dealt with the other necessary parts. I say it's necessary because you've most likely been misinformed on the issues of Christianity which to a large extent is the fault of the involved churches. Christianity isn't a religion. I repeat CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION. It is a renewed relationship with God our father through his son Jesus Christ. U'r not meant to do anything before God does anything for you. The blessings of God come naturally to anyone who BELIEVES and not anyone who tries to compel God to help you. You can't ask Him to do what he already did. He won't do it. That's the whole point of being separated from the law and being brought into a lifestyle where grace abounds and princes live. Anyone who tells u otherwise is lying to you. Pls try joining a FAITH BASED church like Christ Embassy or House on the rock,let them teach u the word of God,even places u never knew existed,the way it's meant to be taught. If u have time u can also watch Creflo Dollar and Bill Winston every night on the 'FAITH' channel. Ur life will spin around remarkably in the best way possible. U'r blessed bro. It's up to you to believe and stay that way.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Probz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
BandAid:
Try some antidepressant medicine. They work wonders. Drugs like Paxil (Paroxetine or Seroxat), Zoloft and Prozac are good examples. Additionally, you could visit a psychiatrist for an examination.

Good luck!

They do. Then there's a few surgeries for extreme OCD (deep brain stimulation and a few more) but they're held in reserve for severe and treatment-resistant cases. There's no reason for anyone in 2018 to be suffering from mental illness in silence.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by CaseSensitive(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
LancelLogan:
I have chronic OCD coupled with other mental issues like ADHD, chronic depression, extreme anxiety, bipolar, Low self-esteem, Perfectionism(OCPD similar to OCD) and the Fantasy Disorder

Hello twin brother, soothing to know I'm not entirely on my own. Get in touch with me!
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Probz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
trolley:

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F0-306-47521-9_16

https://www.nairaland.com/3618346/west-african-igbo-origins-language

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4739149.stm

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nih4DZRrsGsC&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=psychosis+as+a+disorder+of+language+homo+sapiens+bipolar&source=bl&ots=89DTF4HuYw&sig=7czB3x3CNbJQPXFWNX2SRWLMkJ8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjt4sDA6tzXAhUHKcAKHZOmCW8Q6AEIRjAF#v=onepage&q=psychosis%20as%20a%20disorder%20of%20language%20homo%20sapiens%20bipolar&f=false

Have a look at all that, consider the slightly manic temperament the average Igbo man has (egotism, enterprise, domineering behaviour, business acumen), theories of how Igbo's the original world language and still come and tell me I'm raving mad. You might think you sound smart to all the village illiterates on here but there's no way in hell you know more than me re. mental illness. Respectfully know your place.

Silly cunt.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by WetinConsignMe: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
hoygift:
That's what we see under this hot weather, our weda follow contribute, incase you are looking for things that contributed to the disorder case... Happy sunday

Its the other way round. If he was in a cold country he would definitely have killed himself by now.

1 Like

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by hoygift(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=WetinConsignMe post=62739104]

Its the other way round. If he was in a cold country he would definitely have killed himself by now.[/quote ]

Looll

1 Like

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by cherriex(f): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
LancelLogan:
I have chronic OCD coupled with other mental issues like ADHD, chronic depression, extreme anxiety, bipolar, Low self-esteem, Perfectionism(OCPD similar to OCD) and the Fantasy Disorder (i waste hours fantasizing about a character rich fantasy world i have created in my head for almost a decade now) and (i don't know) i think i'm autistic... It kills me inside... I have contemplated suicide but i'm afraid it will be too painful or unsuccessful (since firearms are not sold in this country)...

My mental issues started when i was around 5 years (or maybe since child birth)... My depression heightened during my secondary education at a military secondary school (Nigerian Navy Port Harcourt).

I stay in Port Harcourt and school in the University of Port Harcourt (Uniport)... I'm repeating my final year because my mental issues did not allow me focus on my project and two difficult Maths courses.. i find it hard to focus (ADHD) and study... If i am not battling with that ever present inner OCD voice, I'm fantasizing about another world inside my head...

Everybody thinks i'm rude because i am never smiling and i don't know how to talk to or reply people (I'm always anxious even when i'm familiar with the person trying to talk to me)... no matter how i try i will always say something awkward or I wouldn't be able to say anything at all (my heart will always seem to be racing and my speech stuttering)... So i just detach myself from people generally to save myself from embarrassment...

What my OCD and OCPD has obsessed and compelled me to do over the years is just so much i can't write all about it here... It's more than the regular "wash your hand before and after you touch anything if not you will be infected or fall sick" or "if you press the wrong letter while typing a document, you must clear the whole page and start again if not the document file will be corrupted"]... If ever i try to resist the OCD voice, I'll feel so uncomfortable, anxious, disturbed and drowsy... i won't be able to concentrate on anything at all...

Also, it has made me abusive to my younger brother... If he does something I(or the OCD rather) don't(doesn't) like ... Example, if he doesn't wash his hand before touching things in our room or doesn't follow a couple of sequence i normally carry out while cleaning our room... i get so angry, i yell or sometimes(rarely though) physically abuse him... Any little thing he does irritates me even if he is just playing music, making a call or even laughing at a joke he read on his phone... This makes me hate myself but i can't stop this behavior...

Side note:[I have nothing against Christians or religious people... Please, don't be offended] I recently stop believing in religion (Christianity in my case)... I see it as a mechanism implemented to make people behave and make people be motivated to live and enjoy life... I also don't identify as an atheist because most atheist these days are just religious about their non-believe... They will undoubtedly support theories like The Big Bang Theory and yet criticizes Christians for believing in the Creation Story... I don't believe both of the aforementioned theories(stories)... I can say I'm agnostic because i do not know about the origin of existence.. Although, when i was still an ardent Christian, my OCD voice will compel me to give large portions of my personal savings to "God" so that i'll receive a specific blessing or answer to a prayer request... lol...

I have not talked to anyone about my issues because i know they will not understand... during my secondary school days, i told my parents i was contemplating suicide... they beat me up and took me to church for deliverance... lol... so there is no point talking about it to my family...

I will appreciate talking to someone who understands... Please reply or email me...

Thanks...

Quite a lot of issues bro, I use to be depressed, I rarely am now, I am also a perfectionist but I have taught myself that everyone is unique and all cannot behave, think or do things like I do, I taught myself tolerance and a little negligence (cos I am an observer of every tiny details in every thing) I do love pschology, and mental health is one of my best course,am from the opposite site of the country u came from but can be of help, pls email me ur no

1 Like

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by grandstar(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
omo17:

We need More Pls, did you go through d treament? have over come d problems? Thanks

Yes I went through treatments.. That's why I was able to give you the above info.

Yes the drugs do work but it is not a magic wand.

My problem was neurotic in nature. That means I could become okay just by taking counselling from a psychologist. I also needed to apply the counselling. I however was also prescribed drugs to calm my nerves nevertheless. The drugs was just for the short term.

Yours seems to be psychotic. There's a chemical imbalance in your brain. Hence, you'll need meds to correct it.

The effective of the meds depends on your perception. They maybe working but you may not feel so. You may decide on your own to go off the meds and later regret it. It happens a lot.

Aldo most meds have side effects. It may make you lethargic and also increase your appetite.

Anyway, they work.

Wish you the very best.

If you have more questions, let me know!
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
I agree with the person that says. You need to see a therapist.

Also you may need to buy yourself some rosemary (herb for mental health).

If I know exactly what is the main koko. Will have recommend more.

However you may see us at Nnendu Herbal Center. 2 Lewu street, Agege. The number is 07067916243

Above all, you need more of GOD, HIS RELATIONSHIP, MERCY, FAVORS, etc.

So simply approach HIM through JESUS CHRIST.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by therapistmrs: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Well bro you need to talk to your parents about your feelings and also visit a Psychiatrist. With proper medical attention you'll be fine. Please don't bottle your pains and thoughts it could be very harmful.

Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by lawydewy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
LancelLogan:

Thanks...
I will refer you to buy some drugs, call me 08036883535 am Lawal.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by DianaJ(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=merahki post=62736930]

Sorry to climb up your post darling, but scroll up to @ kullozone's post and see how to be there for someone who is troubled
...you called God's name and all that but even with that, I still dislike your post very much

Sometimes it is best to say a silent prayer and not just "talk"
You've been noticed ok attention seeker
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by lawydewy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
swhiss:

I'm literally crying right now. You have fully described my condition better than I can ever imagine. God bless you for opening this thread. I've bookmarked it and I'm closely following to see what I can learn from it.
Am Lawal, you can reach me 08036883535
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by lebete3000: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Damiriel:
Believe me for coming out here to voice out is 40% solution to the problem at hand.

Believe me again the solution to the 60% percent remaining part of the problem is within you and only you can execute it .. Thou the advice from here could be the needed...

For me ,the under listed will surely form 40% of the 60%

1. Go out meet more people on a daily
2. Get involved in a relationship with a lady you feel is attractive
3. Enrol in a sporting activity and dont miss out in the routine
4. God is needed without failure for its through him this thread can only turn into a testimony..
5. Lastly know that you are not the only one in this kind of situation

I also have some of this issues...
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Tellemall: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
LancelLogan:

I do not know any psychiatrist in Port Harcourt... I will appreciate if you can link me to anyone...

I'm not familiar with Port Harcourt, but since you're at the premier university in the state, you can go to their teaching hospital or to the psychiatrist hospital somewhere in the state, as well(go there with someone you trust and who is responsible enough to accompany you, preferably one of your parents).

Or, if you are not comfortable with that, you can get to any general hospital in Abuja for a referral. Try to get help soon so that it does not interfere any further in your life.

Good luck.

PS: Do not forsake God in your plight, because he has not forsaken you yet. If you seek Him, you will find Him. About you giving out your money in church, it wasn't you, it was this voice that told you to. Once you get rid of it, your life will turn around for the better.

1 Like

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by nocosomia: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
LancelLogan:

Thanks...
I'm in ur shoes too bro (except OCD), in fact I find it difficult to sleep without fantasising embarassed
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
shyt, and I even thought I had too much problems in life, compared to you bro, am simply not worth mentioning.

And it seems there is a whole lot of you guys too

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by omo17(m): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
grandstar:

Yes I went through treatments.. That's why I was able to give you the above info.

Yes the drugs do work but it is not a magic wand.

My problem was neurotic in nature. That means I could become okay just by taking counselling from a psychologist. I also needed to apply the counselling. I however was also prescribed drugs to calm my nerves nevertheless. The drugs was just for the short term.

Yours seems to be psychotic. There's a chemical imbalance in your brain. Hence, you'll need meds to correct it.

The effective of the meds depends on your perception. They maybe working but you may not feel so. You may decide on your own to go off the meds and later regret it. It happens a lot.

Aldo most meds have side effects. It may make you lethargic and also increase your appetite.

Anyway, they work.

Wish you the very best.

If you have more questions, let me know!

Thanks, i will contact u later
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by kally90(f): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2017
We manage type of your cases.See a psychiatrist or clinical psychology. Medications and thought stopping techinics do help
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by kally90(f): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2017
omo17:

Thanks, i will contact u later
What he said is actually true because I work with rehabilitation center. we manage people with similar problem. You see both psychologist and psychiatric doctors. Medication and counselling helps to manage it but you have to believe first that it work

1 Like

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by musicwriter(m): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2017
LancelLogan:

Thanks...

There's nothing wrong with you. The message you posted here is articulate enough to show that.

The psychiatrists may actually be madder than you.

All you have to do is take control of your mind. If the inner mind tells you to do ''A'' just ignore it and do what everybody you consider normal would do.

As already suggested by others, socialize. In fact, start doing something to install the perfect world you so much wish for. As someone suggested, you could write a book about it. Begin by blogging it!. That condition is actually an opportunity to tell the world what you believe to be a perfect world.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

ADHD I understand bro...small world and you're not alone.
you guys are really lucky...

ADHD is a disorder that can co-exist to a greater or lesser degree, with any or other disorders such as dyslexia, autism, learning disorder, dyspraxia, conduct disorder, oppositional defiance disorder.

It is important to note that ADHD is a very treatable condition. If diagnosed and properly treated, people with adhd can reach their potential and lead happy and successful lives.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by BruncleZuma: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
you guys are really lucky...

ADHD is a disorder that can co-exist to a greater or lesser degree, with any or other disorders such as dyslexia, autism, learning disorder, dyspraxia, conduct disorder, oppositional defiance disorder.

It is important to note that ADHD is a very treatable condition. If diagnosed and properly treated, people with adhd can reach their potential and lead happy and successful lives.

That's correct I've gotten my share of the "Olodo Rabata" songs until I was properly diagnosed albeit at old age.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2017
BruncleZuma:

That's correct I've gotten my share of the "Olodo Rabata" songs until I was properly diagnosed albeit at old age.
it's well..
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by omo17(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2017
kally90:
What he said is actually true because I work with rehabilitation center. we manage people with similar problem. You see both psychologist and psychiatric doctors. Medication and counselling helps to manage it but you have to believe first that it work

Thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Investnow2017: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Tellemall:
Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?

Many people are affected by these things in Nigeria, but are scared to see a specialist for fear of being stigmatized as "insane".

Google a hospital that caters to your needs.

By the way, how did you come up with your diagnoses? Direct more of that energy to seeing a specialist, preferably a psychiatrist. With a little medication you will feel better, despite how large you think your issues are.

Many of the things you mentioned are easily treatable.

The bolded in Nigeria?
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by markbenny(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
LancelLogan:

Thanks...

they will never understand, they will only keep telling you trash. I was once in your shoes.

had ADHD right from childhood, also depression set in right from childhood because one of my parent disliked me. when I was fully grown, it has developed into major depression. I am loving my second life now, don't loss your chances.

don't try suicide because there is nothing worse than failing, I tried it once. I know for now suicide will seem like the best option, but try to calm down a bit. at a point, dying felt like the only happy thought in my head. it's ok to have sleepless nights, use those times to think positively. music works alot of magic. it's ok to cry endlessly if you feel like it. avoid attracting sympathy because it will weaken your resolve

You can not see a doctor which we both understand, my advice is, join forums like 7cupsoftea.com reduce Highness because it will blur your senses. change your life completely. that was the most difficult part but it worked perfectly for me. Change everything about you, become a new man and care less about what anyone think or says. a woman may not necessarily be of help as the sexual urges might not even be there.

LEAVE YOUR FAMILY HOUSE, LOOK FOR MONEY AND RENT A PLACE NO MATTER HOW SMALL (ITS PART OF CHANGING WHO YOU ARE) DISCONNECT FROM YOUR FAMILY IF THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. ALOT OF TIMES WE STICK WHILE THEY ADD MORE FUEL TO OUR PROBLEMS. THEY WILL LOOK FOR YOU (IF THEY CARE) WHEN THEY SEE YOU DISCONNECTING. NO HARM IN KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH SOME MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY WHO CARE.

pm me if you want to talk more.

you will overcome this and advise some one another day, just stay strong bro
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Investnow2017: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
musicwriter:

There's nothing wrong with you. The message you posted here is articulate enough to show that.

The psychiatrists may actually be madder than you.

All you have to do is take control of your mind. If the inner mind tells you to do ''A'' just ignore it and do what everybody you consider normal would do.

As already suggested by others, socialize. In fact, start doing something to install the perfect world you so much wish for. As someone suggested, you could write a book about it. Begin by blogging it!. That condition is actually an opportunity to tell the world what you believe to be a perfect world.

You are COMPLETELY ignorant, I mean very, very ignorant about what the youngman is going through. Those who have been there know what he is talking about. Please NEVER, I mean NEVER you repeat the slurry statement that 'nothing is wrong with him'. That statement is a KILLER. Again, you will not understand. Sad, very sad indeed.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Investnow2017: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
markbenny:

they will never understand, they will only keep telling you trash. I was once in your shoes.

had ADHD right from childhood, also depression set in right from childhood because one of my parent disliked me. when I was fully grown, it has developed into major depression. I am loving my second life now, don't loss your chances.

don't try suicide because there is nothing worse than failing, I tried it once. I know for now suicide will seem like the best option, but try to calm down a bit. at a point, dying felt like the only happy thought in my head. it's ok to have sleepless nights, use those times to think positively. music works alot of magic. it's ok to cry endlessly if you feel like it. avoid attracting sympathy because it will weaken your resolve

You can not see a doctor which we both understand, my advice is, join forums like 7cupsoftea.com reduce Highness because it will blur your senses. change your life completely. that was the most difficult part but it worked perfectly for me. Change everything about you, become a new man and care less about what anyone think or says. a woman may not necessarily be of help as the sexual urges might not even be there.

LEAVE YOUR FAMILY HOUSE, LOOK FOR MONEY AND RENT A PLACE NO MATTER HOW SMALL (ITS PART OF CHANGING WHO YOU ARE) DISCONNECT FROM YOUR FAMILY IF THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. ALOT OF TIMES WE STICK WHILE THEY ADD MORE FUEL TO OUR PROBLEMS. THEY WILL LOOK FOR YOU (IF THEY CARE) WHEN THEY SEE YOU DISCONNECTING. NO HARM IN KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH SOME MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY WHO CARE.

pm me if you want to talk more.

you will overcome this and advise some one another day, just stay strong bro

Thanks for your kind words to this young man. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by Tellemall: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Investnow2017:

The bolded in Nigeria?

Yes.
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by MaconAwire(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
LancelLogan:

My name is Legion, for we are many... (that's a joke ooo)...
I LIKE UR SENSE OF HUMOUR! . . dun worry too much u'll be fyn
Re: I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... by musicwriter(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Investnow2017:

You are COMPLETELY ignorant, I mean very, very ignorant about what the youngman is going through. Those who have been there know what he is talking about. Please NEVER, I mean NEVER you repeat the slurry statement that 'nothing is wrong with him'. That statement is a KILLER. Again, you will not understand. Sad, very sad indeed.

First, I wasn't talking to you. The guy I quoted understood my point.

Honestly, you're probably the one that have some problem, not that guy. It becomes a disease when you don't know how to address people you know nothing about. Simple ethics dictates you should at least be civil when talking to people, especially when you believe you're knowledgeable.

The guy never responded me cause he/she understands what I mean.

If you believe he's possessed by seven demons you can pray for him, but I've given my own advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Surprising Signs Your Eyes Reveals About Your Health / LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients / How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.