Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,579 members, 7,770,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (61557 Views)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by scait(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

I won't have sex without a condom again
Ahaha this one na strongthing oo

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by scait(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

Ahaha this one na strongthing oo
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by 2shure: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
bros nor fear
na gornorhea tins
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Ekikor(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bro you have gonorrhea ...
It's not that much of a problem..
You probably got it from having unprotected sex with an infected female ..
Just buy ciprofloxacin or ciprotab.. Both are antibiotics.. Take them once every 8-10hrs.. And you should be okay by 3-4days ...
Next time use a condom or you won't be so lucky..
#HappyHarmattan

6 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Secnidazole and fluconazol do the same thing and azithromycin is mainly for upper respiratory tract infection, stop giving prescriptions you are not sure of undecided
AntiWailer:
Get this from the pharmacy

Dazel kit fluconazole,azithromycin and seznidazole.

You must stay away from sex for 7 days after use.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by dumodust(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
dude go see a doctor ASAP... is nairaland now a hospital for treating std? you definitely have gonorrhea and the lady has a pelvic inflammatory disease from the same gonorrhea. other STDs may be lurking around with it, chlamydia et al... these things tend to roll together

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Ekikor(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
It's gonorrhea..
That's what unprotected sex gives you..
I know cuz I was once a victim..
Just get ciprofloxacin and take once every 8-10hrs..
You'll be fine after 3 days..
Use a condom next time cuZ u might not be so fortunate

2 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Diso60090(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ekikor:
Bro you have gonorrhea ...
It's not that much of a problem..
You probably got it from having unprotected sex with an infected female ..
Just buy ciprofloxacin or ciprotab.. Both are antibiotics.. Take them once every 8-10hrs.. And you should be okay by 3-4days ...
Next time use a condom or you won't be so lucky..
#HappyHarmattan
bros you don first try this drugs
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oga u don catch Ghono

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by TheAngry1: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
;
mekstaniac:

See as STD humble the guy grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Bleeze2: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Brother mi, eti ko arun gbajumo
Abstinence is not bad after all

2 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Sheun001(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
After treatment, will you ever have sex without a condom again?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sorry bro;
You are suffering from "gonorrhea"
You need five days injection and some antibiotics
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Ekikor(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Diso60090:
bros you don first try this drugs
Yea I have.. I was once a victim.. So I'm speaking from experience
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by hyb33(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin
bad guy....see how u made d dude humble like humblesmith.......will u have sex without condom again
no. sirrrrr!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by TonyOputa(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
It probably might be UTI

Females get it easily via unclean toilets et al.

antibiotics will do!
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by DUNKA(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's passing urine too
Gentamycin is your best friend. Thank me later grin
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin
savage LWKMD!
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol skin skin palavar, make sure una two get the treatment so it won't spread to other people ,antibiotics should clear it up finally.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Sirme411(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
OP ....it's gonorrhea ...The Result won't tell u Otherwise.....Had it once in school....ever since den...I don't Bleep just any gal....My Brother it's God Way of Telling you...to Stick with just One Queen

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Oblongata: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Thank you
he gave you correct advice, buy am sharply
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
I have already gone for tests. I'm waiting for results
You better wait for the test result and avoid self medication, the test will show drugs that are sensitive and restistant that way you will be able to know which of the antibiotics to use , std is not headache that you can just go and buy paracetamol for
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Bleeze2: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ceftriazone and doxycycline
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by uchwar1: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
next time, buy 5 packets of condom for a sex. always change each condom anytime u notice dryness. I use 5 condoms for each ejaculation. don't always allow ihe uto ( sweetness) to becloud ur reasoning. my 50 cent to u

3 Likes

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by israelmao(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please save our space,go see your doctor.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
GO TO THE NEAREST TEACHING HOSPITAL AND DO TEST 1ST. DON'T PLAY WITH ANTIBIOTICS
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Diso60090(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ekikor:

Yea I have.. I was once a victim.. So I'm speaking from experience
i talk am say na PHD you get because the way you know the drugs and days to finish got me grin
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by excanny: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
You cannot say for sure if its an STI until you see the test result.

I had similar symptoms a while ago, but it turned out to be a UTI.

Whatever it is, dont ever self medicate, it might go away but you end up carrying and spreading a dangerous resistant strain of the infection to future sex partners.

Take that result to a standard hospital and let a qualified doctor give you the right antibiotics.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by fortunechy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
sorry in advance.....next time try n use protection
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by BumbleBee007: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
Oga go for a test, when you were knackin the kpekus that gave you the STD did you ask for our help, now you got STD ,you're disturbing us.
Anyway after listening to your symptoms, I can conclude you have HIV and aids plus staphylococcus Aurelius.

Re you pretty sure you read what the OP wrote
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by meccuno: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's passing urine too
the worst thing that can happen to a man is not profiling whom you take to bed. I m a victim of such deadly disease in fact I was told by lab woman that mine is staphloccocus aerus which I m still battling now.
not everything under woman cloth is as clean as you think, better learn the hard way ABSTINENCE. I nu go?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.