Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (61554 Views)

COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by AntiWailer: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Secnidazole and flucanazol do the same thing and azithromycin is mainly for upper respiratory tract infection, stop giving prescriptions you are not sure of undecided

That is a complete Kit.

One pack with all those drugs in it. I guess u know more than the people who did the kit.

Going and check your source again. Azithromycin is also used for sexually transmitted disease.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Mrkumareze(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ekikor:
It's gonorrhea..
That's what unprotected sex gives you..
I know cuz I was once a victim..
Just get ciprofloxacin and take once every 8-10hrs..
You'll be fine after 3 days..
Use a condom next time cuZ u might not be so fortunate

No infection of such is curable under 3 days bro. The symptoms disappearance doesn't mean you are cured. Infections stubborn like bokoharam . It takes serious long medication to be cured
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by MissClaire: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
And this shit made front page? shiorr...
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

That is a complete Kit.

One pack with all those drugs in it. I guess u know more than the people who did the kit.

Going and check your source again. Azithromycin is also used for sexually transmitted disease.
it's not a first option oga, anyway I hope the op waits for the test result for proper diagnosis
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Sunbellar: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

I won't have sex without a condom again
See humility! If you had only humbled yourself like this before God, you would have been a better person!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Bulletproof: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Don't mind him, he was calculating the sweetness of the ejaculation trajectory as against the odds of contracting STD grin, thereby doing Cost benefit Analysis of using a condom which as at that time looks very expensive to use .
you are a mad man.. grin
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by JhyMedex: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

I don't think this is the right time for these questions and jokes
Pls tell ur partner to get treated too.. she's risking her fertility leaving that infection untreated ...Get well Soon..
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
It might be GONORHEA. But to be on a saver side. Go for a lab test to be sure.

For treatment, if U opt for herbal treatment.

Nnendu Herbal Center at No 2 Lewu street Agege. Will be a good place to check. The contact number is 07067916243
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Bulletproof: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

Brutality!!!!
See as the guy weak and sober. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by talk2percy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

grin grin grin . My stomach ooo
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Gracidoinlove(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
After treatment, will you ever have sex without a condom again?

����
Wen he's relieved, he'll continue the skin to skin again. Men will never learn. Any hole they see, they enter. Tufiakwa
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by talk2percy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will advice u to take native medicine after u don treat am the western own for a permanent cure.
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by ojialo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
go and treat herpes
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by talk2percy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gracidoinlove:

����
Wen he's relieved, he'll continue the skin to skin again. Men will never learn. Any hole they see, they enter. Tufiakwa
nobi woman give am, him drink am from water?
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to com0e back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's passing urine too

Guy ,where do you stay cos i have what you can use or beta stil consult herbal health organization . What is doing u needs prayer den serious attention over it. Pm wait
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by ourchoice(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:
Good morning everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed I was having a little hotness sensation when I urinate and my urine was yellowish.....I just didn't think it was anything so I ignored it. Fast forward to this week. The hotness is not severe, I am even scared of having a drink because urinating is also a nightmare. Also I am now having a yellowish discharge from my penis.

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

P.S. The lady I got this from said she's having stomach ache and the hotness sensation when she's passing urine too
What u have is gonorrhea, it's easier to treat than other STDs that are viral. Relax, get your test result, adhere to the treatment and be more careful in future. May the peace and mercy of the Lord be with you, and do have a good night rest
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by spirited1: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
It could be staphylococus
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bet next time you see the chic you be like ...

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by isaboy: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dazel kit ke. .......pls buy Azithromycin , take one tablet of it and then docycycline, take 100mg morning and evening for a week....avoid sex. For Atleast a week after treatment and let the lady get the same treatment.

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by beautydutch(f): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin
lmao.. bros u wicked o
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by nelszx: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Secnidazole and flucanazol do the same thing and azithromycin is mainly for upper respiratory tract infection, stop giving prescriptions you are not sure of undecided
Don't mind that guy maybe there's now combination for antifungal. I have seen many drugs on this Nairaland no be small
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by oluwaleinad(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
God Is Your Strenth Bro

1 Like

Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by dingbang(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thicktemptation:

Please the girl should get treated as well.
lol.. Do you even think she likes her life? That one go just dey distribute the disease to all and sundry
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by cashmoney2015: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
If u have HIV come to my church for healing, HIV miracle here is like headache cases. 07039120394. But I sense staphylococcus... If its staphylococcus just buy 7bottles if rocephine injection and gent 160m and inject it for 7days, 1bottle daily and u are okay...
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Gentlevin: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gracidoinlove:

����
hehehehehehehe chaiii!!!!! babw u harsh oo......"....any hole..." u mean even d hole in d nose, they will still enter?....
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Benita27:
Shebi, condom no dey break?.
well all the times I have used condom, they didn't break...so...
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Gentlevin: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
How much be CD?
No mind d guy......even DVD cheap for market...........heheheheheheheh
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
hyb33:

bad guy....see how u made d dude humble like humblesmith.......will u have sex without condom again
no. sirrrrr!!!!
hahahahaha... My brother...the matter funny gan
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by dingbang(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gracidoinlove:

����
the thing is sweet na
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't even know how they expect that a kit of probably one dose will clear an std, it will just reduce the symptoms and make the organism resistant ,and worse case, it will remain in the system causing havoc to the reproductive system, people think std is like headache you just take two tablets and that's all
nelszx:

Don't mind that guy maybe there's now combination for antifungal. I have seen many drugs on this Nairaland no be small
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by vchykp(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
mekstaniac:

I have gone for a lab test yesterday where they collected a urine and swap samples and told me to come back for the results tomorrow. The thing is, I am now scared. I cannot wait till tomorrow cos I fel this is getting severe and I have been avoiding water or anything that will give me the urge to urinate. I need to commence treatment immediately.

its no big deal, Urinary Tract Infection, you are infected with gonorhea, your doctor will inject you with 3rd generation antibiotics, 3-5 days treatment and you are good, the earlier the better tho
Re: I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment by isaboy: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I don't even know how they expect that a kit of probably one dose will clear an std, it will just reduce the symptoms and make the organism resistant ,and worse case, it will remain in the system causing havoc to the reproductive system, people think std is like headache you just take two tablets and that's all

One dose of the right antibiotic is what is needed to cure gonorrhea. ....ciprofloxacin or cefixime for example.... It is the commonest STD and easiest to treat....But whenever gonorrhea is treated, the standard treatment is to also treat clamydia because most people who have gonorrhea also have clamydia. And that's where Azithromycin comes in..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.