Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander (36451 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2017
A photo realistic drawing of Pastor E. A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God by Kalejaye O. T.

I take commissions too.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by 40kobo77: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2017
It looks cool.

How much and where are you based?

11 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2017
40kobo77:
It looks cool.

How much and where are you based?

Thank you.
I am in Abuja at the moment and i deliver worldwide.. Kindly contact me on 08066463938 (whatsapp)

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Queenlovely(f): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2017
A

1 Like

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
Your mate are drawing bill gate and dangote you are here drawing one deranged pastor.
Fasten you're seat belt it's gonna be a bumpy rid

my view; I hate picture being snapped with sepia
make it a clean shot so that we can see it authenticity

that picture to most of us looks like a filter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by OtemSapien: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2017
The face of Adebole Adejale the thief. Hmm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Fasten you're seat belt it's gonna be a bumpy rid

my view; I hate picture being snapped with sepia
make it a clean shot so that we can see it authenticity

that picture to most of us looks like a filter

Lol... Its doesn't look authentic to you? Good luck in your search of authenticity.. Maybe this will convince you

11 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:

The social media is always fun until you're arraigned for libel..

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Slimszy:

Lol... Its doesn't look authentic to you? Good luck in your search of authenticity.. Maybe this will convince you
I said clean shot ewu!!!
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by OtemSapien: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Slimszy:

The social media is always fun until you're arraigned for libel..
What if I file a lawsuit for being swindled through tithes and offerings? grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I said clean shot ewu!!!

You may wish to come to my studio to see my works live... Btw, you can see some of my works here https://www.nairaland.com/3596696/archive-kalejaye-o-t-artworks Have a great day bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by captainking(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Slimszy:

He is simply saying that you are too good to the point be believes it's his real picture instead of a drawing..

22 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
captainking:

He is simply saying that you are too good to the point be believes it's his real picture instead of a drawing..

Thank you Sir, I'm humbled. I understand his point now.
Ps: I love your signature..that's my watchword

9 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by captainking(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Slimszy:

Thank you Sir, I'm humbled. I understand his point now.
Ps: I love your signature..that's my watchword
thanks...keep the good work up.. Your talent js great..

4 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sir,
If you have really drawn this, then you are truly gifted!
That drawing looks exactly like some of the portraits that I have seen of this pastor on this website.
Amazing work smiley

7 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Julivas(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
Though you have freedom of speech...... but you can leave him for God to judge instead of causing unnecessary things to youself sir.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by miqos03: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
ok, take it to the pastor now
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by BruncleZuma: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by wwwtortoise(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice artistry
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by peacemara54(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
hmm
check my signature
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by emeijeh(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one op,
Your drawings looks perfect.

To all those calling this great man of God negative names, I leave you all in the hands of God.

9 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by scholes23(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good job. Keep it up. I must confess, drawing is not easy at all. Its a talent. Thumbs up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by sisisioge: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lovely... I am always in awe of those that can really draw. Well done OP.

2 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by UbanmeUdie: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked

Awesome!

Keep it up and watch yourself go up.

1 Like

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by chronique(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
How much do you charge per portrait?
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Adorable90(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one bro.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Marvel1206: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
You are too good
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
What if I file a lawsuit for being swindled through tithes and offerings? grin
No one swindled you. You were not forced at gun point to drop offering/tithe so quit these attention seeking comments.

17 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by scholes23(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
J
peacemara54:
hmm
check my signature
Now that you've all booked your spaces, say something better
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Candypot(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
See talent.... Lovely grin

2 Likes

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Backinfront(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ugly thief

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.