Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander (36455 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
This guy is good abeg shocked

Thanks boss
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Sunnybabe:
guy u try, no be small, #wehdonesir

Thank you
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
miketayo:
Nice job.. with just pencil dis awesome

Thank you
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Jakumo(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2017
donnaD:

a brainless misfit what type of drugs are u high on.chai I pity u,so on the day u mistakenly entered this world there was a celebration? ?quite a shame it should have been a mourning day.because ur mentality and thinking faculty is a waste.who knows if the curse was even placed on u by ur own parents when they ignorantly call u a fool out of anger lo and behold the curses are drastically working on u.what a big shame.

I would love to respond to your submission, but sadly I never bothered to learn the Russian language. Have a good day !
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Nickymichy:
We con dey hail one yeye da Vinci... God bless ur hussle man..

Amen, thank you
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by donnaD(f): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Fornication:
thief man angry Adejale Adebole. king of thieves.
what can I say ur moniker says it all.a very big misfit.stop taking drugs but u will not hear.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
Wow shocked nice art bro keep it up bro. grin cheesy wink smiley shocked

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Rangojack:
You are extraordinary OP. I checked out your work through that link and I must confess that you are gifted.
You are going places!

Many thanks, i really do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by donnaD(f): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Jakumo:

I would love to respond to your submission, but sadly I never bothered to learn the Russian language. Have a good day !
chai u see ur life??it's not only Russian it will soon be German or Swahili.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2017
solreb:
Keep up the good work. Get registered on vConnect to promote your work. May God bless the work of your hands

Amen, and thanks for the thoughtfulness. God bless
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2017
aspirebig:
Talented ...nice one.
Thank you
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2017
zolapower:
Guy u are what Yoruba people call "alijonu" (demon ) of art ,a magician of art . Let ur haters ,ur trollers and enermies go and die . In the voice of comrade oshiomole. My guy how far I wan learn work ooo

Hahaha, thank you. Abeg this job for small boys like us
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Chrisfamous5:
slimszy draw one for me nah, abeg
No wahala bro... Contact me on 08066463938 (whatsapp) let's have a deal
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2017
elliottibanga:
Nice Drawing.

The Artist is really Good. You can literally see the greed in his eyes. grin

Thank you
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by umarshehu58(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Maybe you may get some gift from the tithing money
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Slimszy: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2017
mtchris:
Is that a needle point embossed paper or a carbon sheet?

I made use of Fabriano accademia paper
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by donnaD(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2017
CyberEBOLA:
Hahaha! Continue enriching those thieves and
keep looking for excuse to remain gullible. You better open your eyes and brain.
Ok u that has stopped paying what is ur worth??I agree u have brains and u are highly smart inshut u can see very clearly but what is ur worth??who have u established,trained,helped in the whole of ur so called great existence? ?can u call one person and three or four people on NL rushes forward??I mean only NL,u Brag and still beg.oga what has ur so called smartness made u??what have u achieved with ur glorified smartness.a no body who does not know his left and his right sences claiming smartness and judging a man who is way and more higher than u can ever be in this life.abeg shift ur attention to the president,govonors and their cabal because they made u so jobless that ur thinking faculty is becoming a nuisance here.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by coputa(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2017
donnaD:

abeg no body has the rite to judge.he is not perfect and so is u and i??don't judge his level of anointing even David,Saul and Solomon in the bible were great men with anointing as kings but they all had great flaws it did not make God not to love them less or not to acknowledge them as kings.
Are you saying that God loves a sinner and that as human,we should tap and hide under (GRACE) to commit atrocious act,since according to you,God will still love us.A sin remains a sin,no matter who is involved.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by mechanics(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2017
wow, nice art work.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by coputa(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2017
donnaD:

that is simply becuse you who is suppose to be a human being decided in all ur exalted glory decided to be a dog and a local one at that,where by his dogs are more magnified and acts more sensible and respectful than u can ever be.so be a normal and sensible human being and try growing up becus u are so backward yuck.
An irresponsible human is better than a dignified Dog like you because,your dignity ends in feasting on faeces.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by derecho(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Wow...I feel like learning how to draw.So your work is on pixabay too?Thank God for those using their talents responsibly.
Slimszy:

Thank you. Kindly check the link in my signature to see more of my works
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by derecho(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2017
���❤���Morning Tea

“KEEP GROWING”

Scripture:
“Let the wise listen and add to their learning.”
Proverbs 1:5 NIV

Today’s Message:
IN ORDER to keep growing, you must understand three principles:

(1) You grow to the extent you give.

By giving out, you create more room to grow on the inside. So give until it hurts, and keep giving until it feels good. Always endeavour to leave people better off than you found them, and you’ll be better off too.

Solomon said, “The liberal man shall be rich! By watering others, he waters himself” (Proverbs 11:25 TLB). This epitaph on a tombstone says it all: “What I gave, I have. What I spent, I had. What I kept, I lost.”

(2) To accomplish more, you’ve got to grow more.

Do you feel stuck spiritually, relationally, career-wise, or at home? You won’t get unstuck by making external changes, like pursuing a new career, leaving your family, or changing churches. Nobody’s keeping you down but yourself. The lid on your life is—you.

So if you’re serious about getting unstuck, instead of looking for quick fixes take a long hard look at yourself, accept responsibility for what you see, pray, and decide to do something about it.

(3) It’s not enough to dream; you must do.

The Tartar tribes of Central Asia are reputed to have used a particular curse against their enemies. They didn’t call for their swords to rust or their people to die of disease. They simply said, “May you stay in one place forever.”

If you don’t work daily to improve yourself, that will be your fate too. You’ll end up stuck in the same place, doing the same things, dreaming the same dreams, and never getting anywhere.

So keep growing!

A Prayer For Today:
O God my Father, you made all your creations to grow. Anything that is not growing rots and dies. Not only did you give mankind the ability to grow, but also commanded him to thrive and have dominion. Please help me to grow daily in grace in Christ and fulfill my divine destiny in the name of Jesus. Amen

Soul Food Reading : Luke 20: 1-26, Ps 107-109.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Dennissalsdf: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2017
What if I file a lawsuit for being swindled through tithes and offerings?
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by nurusystem(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2017
sir answer Mr Freeze of cool FM question is tithe payment important in Christianity yes or no
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by donnaD(f): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
coputa:
An irresponsible human is better than a dignified Dog like you because,your dignity ends in feasting on faeces.
chai see who is talking??get a life bro stop causing nuisance here and learn to respect those higher than u,ur hate speech and constant bickering on all social media can never elevate u to dere level.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by sKeetz(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Slimszy:

Bro... Thank you. I appreciate this

It's nothing bro

Keep up the good work
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by Jakumo(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Dennissalsdf:
What if I file a lawsuit for being swindled through tithes and offerings?

No problem. You are free to file a lawsuit demanding greater accountability regarding your religious donations, and in turn your devoted Committee of Friends will prevail upon Daddy "Big-Gee" Adejale Adebole, so that he does not give his divine blessing for your kneecaps to be worked over by large scowling men wearing grey business suits and dark glasses.

In the meantime while this secret negotiation is in progress, kindly remit all your cash tithes, donations, royalties and gifts, into a blind trust administered by yours truly, in Jeeesus name, Aaaaaaamen.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by coputa(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
donnaD:

chai see who is talking??get a life bro stop causing nuisance here and learn to respect those higher than u,ur hate speech and constant bickering on all social media can never elevate u to dere level.
Your diatribe suggests your personality.(a bootlicker).Who is higher than you,is it your pastor that collects your tithes and offerings or the political office holder that loots your resources.You are a product of low self esteem. They are not bigger or higher than you,you have been brainwashed to reason that way,so,stop making jest of yourself and rather work on yourself.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by donnaD(f): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
coputa:
Your diatribe suggests your personality.(a bootlicker).Who is higher than you,is it your pastor that collects your tithes and offerings or the political office holder that loots your resources.You have a product of low self esteem. They are not bigger or higher than you,you have been brainwashed to reason that way,so,stop making jest of yourself and rather work on yourself.
Lol if i hear mister high esteem of the high and mighty clan pls go back and reconstruct ur English first and then secondly since u have not been brain washed and u think highly of ur smart ass,who knows u??what is ur worth ever since u stopped paying tithe and offerings??,who have u made or raised, even trained??what is ur personality??abeg shift let me mingle with the blessed and not with scarecrows like u on NL who have little or no mentality sitting on borrowed data and low battery phone to spur out trash, just hating on a personality that even u and ur entire generation can not attain or stand up to.receive sences today and stop dwelling in ur fool's paradise. Hmmm let's I forget i know u are higher than them with the little winnings u get afta gambling on bet9ja,surebet or is it saharabet and merrybet,continue maybe u will eventually win big to attain the standard of the man u are spurring trash about.save the little money u have won to book anoda ticket that will cut with one game mctewwww.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by donnaD(f): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
coputa:
Are you saying that God loves a sinner and that as human,we should tap and hide under (GRACE) to commit atrocious act,since according to you,God will still love us.A sin remains a sin,no matter who is involved.
oya tell me are u not a sinner??have u been judged??who even made u God to judge him??kia ur mentality is ought to be given award.if God starts by judging all ur sins u shud have been long dead by now.u speak of grace are u not still living and sinning under the same grace??have u been condemned so y shud u judge him and who told u he is even guilty of ur so called sins and accusations.he is far more decent and respectable than most priest,rev and pastors I have known becuse I have had a one and one encounter with this man u are judging last year AMEN convention at the redeem camp ground.don't judge a book by it covers.he has wiped so many tears away with his hands and he has given to people, even if he is terrible and bad as u all are putting him to be at least for his good works God wud show him mercy
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by mtchris(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Slimszy:

I made use of Fabriano accademia paper
Ok, thanks brother... I studied Architecture in school but i learnt portrait when had a free week in school. My shading isn't that too realistic on needle point embossed paper tho i have only done a portrait just twice.
Re: Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
donnaD:

Ok u that has stopped paying what is ur worth??I agree u have brains and u are highly smart inshut u can see very clearly but what is ur worth??who have u established,trained,helped in the whole of ur so called great existence? ?can u call one person and three or four people on NL rushes forward??I mean only NL,u Brag and still beg.oga what has ur so called smartness made u??what have u achieved with ur glorified smartness.a no body who does not know his left and his right sences claiming smartness and judging a man who is way and more higher than u can ever be in this life.abeg shift ur attention to the president,govonors and their cabal because they made u so jobless that ur thinking faculty is becoming a nuisance here.
Mental slavery is the worst form of Slavery.
It gives you the illusion of freedom, makes you trust, love and defend your oppressor while making an enemy of those who are trying to free you or open your eyes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.