Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (18515 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Own A Digital Service Resseller Website, Make $800 Monthly Perfect For Bignners / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2017
(1) Buying From The Primary Market: The primary domaining market refers to registering domain names through registrars. The prices of domain registrations vary depending on the TLD and the registrar you are dealing with. The .com TLD can be registered for between $1.17 and $14 and top registrars include Enom, GoDaddy, NameCheap, Moniker and so on.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2017
(2) Buying From The Secondary Market: The secondary market, also known as the aftermarket, is the marketplace where already registered domain names are sold. Prices of domain names at the secondary market vary and this is largely dependent on so many factors like the quality of the domain, the marketplace in question, the selling mode and so on. If you have not bought from the secondary domain name market, you have not started serious domaining. Examples of top domaining aftermarkets include Sedo, Flippa, GoDaddy, Afternic, just to mention a few.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by akinz4: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2017
How can one register for your online mentoring program?
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2017
akinz4:
How can one register for your online mentoring program?
Mail me via sholatour@yahoo.com. Kindly note that it's not for free.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
sholatour:
I make money online through domain trading, which is the process of buying & selling domain names. Domain trading is a good business because you can start with just $25 since you can register a domain name for between $1.17 & $14. The most expensive domain name, Insurance.com was sold in 2010 for $35.6 million while in 2007 VacationRental.com was sold for $35 million & PrivateJet.com was sold for $30.18 million in 2012. I have personally sold many domain names including phonedetails.com ($316), jobsbrowser.com ($450), sprugs.com ($160), smartpillow.com ($6,000) and so on (see links in my signature below for proof). I want to use this thread to teach you free of charge how to make money online through domain trading. But before I go on, I need to know that people are interested & following, so that I won't be wasting my precious time. If I'm able to get enough response, I will continue & if not, I will stop. Hence, drop your comments as well as questions and I will treat them when I come back online.
I will like you to come lecture on this in a seminar I'm holding this Saturday in Lagos.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alexkene:
I will like you to come lecture on this in a seminar I'm holding this Saturday in Lagos.
Mail me and let's talk.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Domain Selling Strategies For A Domainer:

Selling your domain names is very vital if you want to make money in domain trading. There are four selling strategies in domaining: (1) Auction (2) Marketplace Listing (3) Brokerage (4) Private Sale.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
(1) Auction: The first strategy is to place your domain on auction. Selling through auction ensures quick returns especially if it is a no-reserve auction which attracts many bidders. Top domain auction sites are GoDaddy, Flippa, Sedo, Namejet, just to mention a few.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
(2) Marketplace Listing: The second strategy is to list it for sale on a domain marketplace. Most marketplace listings are free but there are promotional services offered by top marketplaces. Top domain marketplaces include Sedo, Flippa, Afternic, GoDaddy and so on.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
(3) Brokerage: The third strategy is to sell through a broker. A domain broker buys and sells domain names on behalf of others and there are many of them around. If you don't have the time as well as skills to start and complete a deal, a domain broker is your best bet.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
(4) Private Sale: The fourth strategy is private sale. This involves selling your domain directly to buyers without using any third party trading platform. This strategy requires a lot of experience and strategising because some buyers back out of a private domaining transaction with a Nigerian if the Nigerian in question does not handle the transaction properly. Some newbies believe that you have to contact a prospective end-user before you can make a private sale. Well, it is a good strategy but I use a strategy that makes the end-user to contact me and that way I will have more bargaining power.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
This brings us to the end of this free training. It's time to entertain your questions. However, if you want an advanced training in domain trading, you can register for my Online Mentoring Program which is not free. Read the next post for courses you will learn in the program.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
My Online Mentoring Program Advanced Courses:

(1) Advanced Domain Buying Strategies
(2) Advanced Domain Selling Strategies
(3) Domain Registrars You Should Use If You Want To Succeed In Domaining
(4) How To Sell On Multiple Platforms Without Being Banned
(5) Strategies Of Buying Expired Domains
(6) Domain Name Cycle
(7) How To Buy And Sell Numeric Names
(8 ) 11 Secrets Every Domainer Must Know
(9) Secret Tools Of Domaining Nobody Will Tell You Online
(10) How To Avoid Mistakes That Newbies Make
(11) How To Trade Generic Names That Are Trademarked Without Running Foul Of The Law (12) How To Buy .Com Domain For $1.17 Ten Times
(13) How To Handle Private Sales As A Nigerian To Avoid Loss
(14) My Personal Domaining Secret
(15) I Will Personally Mentor You Until You Succeed In The Business
(16) Plus More.

If you want to register, send me a mail through sholatour@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Adele200:

Okay bro. I have can still remember just two names

1. sexperiod.com

2. teenagesexeducation.com

I used estibot, validate.com, and other sites to check the value of the domains before buying it, but still didn't profit from it. They all expired.

I paid to get them listed on Godaddy Auctions
It is not domain valuation only that should be considered before buying a domain name. Furthermore, adult names have limitations because some marketplaces do not accept them, hence, many domainers run away from them.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by flyinghorse123: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2017
I buy gift cards e.g amazon gift cards(with cash receipt), google play gift card, steam gift card, iTunes gift card and Walmart gift card at good rates. Sellers of any of these cards can WhatsApp me or call me on 08020816543. Please with clear pictures and no used cards. God bless you as you patronize.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2017
flyinghorse123:
I buy gift cards e.g amazon gift cards(with cash receipt), google play gift card, steam gift card, iTunes gift card and Walmart gift card at good rates. Sellers of any of these cards can WhatsApp me or call me on 08020816543. Please with clear pictures and no used cards. God bless you as you patronize.
You will pay for this advert on my thread. cheesy
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
buzoh123:
Am interested bro
My email is in my signature below.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by flyinghorse123: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
sholatour:
You will pay for this advert on my thread. cheesy
Okay bro and how much cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by shawlar080(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
I'm interested in this business oooo!
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
shawlar080:
I'm interested in this business oooo!
Read through this thread properly and you are good to go. If you need my mentoring, you can get in touch.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
flyinghorse123:
Okay bro and how much cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
N5.50 cool
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Nteogwuija(m): 1:11am On Dec 07, 2017
I have a domain name for sale: leadrig.com please how do I go about it. thanks
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Nteogwuija:
I have a domain name for sale: leadrig.com please how do I go about it. thanks
I mentioned 4 selling strategies in this thread, use any of them.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2017
deafeyez:

So this domain searches the internet 247 for expired domains.
Why not try it out?
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by zaltanera(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
interested
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
zaltanera:
interested
Read this thread properly from the beginning, it contains enough information for you to start. If you want my mentoring, send me an email.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
If you can carry out your research properly, you can still register good names.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2017
There are some registrars that will boost your sales in domaining.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good afternoon.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
In domaining, buying is more difficult than selling.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“nigerians Spend N1.8 Billion Daily On Sports Betting” – Analyst / Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM / Becoming A Chartered Stock-Broker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.