Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Make A Million Naira Before The End Of December - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make A Million Naira Before The End Of December (530 Views)

The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / The Easiest Way To Save At Least 1 Million Naira Before The End Of 2024. / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Million Naira Before The End Of December by yahsobur(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2017
My follow nairalander, I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that will teach you all you need to know about mini importation business.

As we all know that Xmas is coming and I want to you that you can make at least one million naira before the year runs out.

To our women, they all want to look good extraordinary in this Xmas period, so any thing related to women products sell throughout the world, Nigeria inclusive.
In the video, there is four categories of products that sell exponentially.
So, the mini importation business video cost #5k and if you are interested, WhatsApp or call 08072112724 for more details.

Thanks and a trial will convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Your business Not Moving? / Things You Need To Know About The Case Between Innoson Vs Gtbank / Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.