Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I'm In Love! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love! (3347 Views)

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love! by Windflower(f): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Haha,someone is in love. Maybe he is trying to muster courage to talk to you,but I wouldn't advice you push it as you don't know his intentions yet. What if he just admires you and wants you as a friend. If I were you,I would find every avenue to get close to him without getting my hopes up,just let things flow naturally by being his friend. A friend would say you can't fight love,you can only fight a feeling. So if your love is meant to be you will surely find your way yo each other.

PS: How is the swimming going
Re: I'm In Love! by Incrizz(f): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Windflower:
Haha,someone is in love. Maybe he is trying to muster courage to talk to you,but I wouldn't advice you push it as you don't know his intentions yet. What if he just admires you and wants you as a friend. If I were you,I would find every avenue to get close to him without getting my hopes up,just let things flow naturally by being his friend. A friend would say you can't fight love,you can only fight a feeling. So if your love is meant to be you will surely find your way yo each other.

PS: How is the swimming going

Haha..thanks.

On the swimming, when the time is right, I'll do a post and mention ya.
Re: I'm In Love! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Shine ur greenlight very well to him.if na ur area d guy dey den always make sure u greet him every morning if u dey pass im place.do dis with a smile oo..no stone face.also u can also do a seductive walk wen u notice d guy is looking at u...like bending ur hips or shaking ur back at him.if he's not gay then within a week he will fall in love with u and ask u out.
Re: I'm In Love! by Incrizz(f): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Shine ur greenlight very well to him.if na ur area d guy dey den always make sure u greet him every morning if u dey pass im place.do dis with a smile oo..no stone face.also u can also do a seductive walk wen u notice d guy is looking at u...like bending ur hips or shaking ur back at him.if he's not gay then within a week he will fall in love with u and ask u out.

Hahaha...and I can stone face!!! grin

That bending of hips, I no fit o, shame go make me fall.

I think I have gotten over him.
Re: I'm In Love! by Incrizz(f): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2018
AllforJesus7:

You were in love in November last year. That was about the time you started this thread.
Are you still in love?

Lol...after that write up, 'didn't see him again. 'Saw him recently. He came around from the crowd as usual to say hi. We shook hands. I was looking at him the whole time in the eye and...I didn't feel a thing.

I guess I have fallen out of it.
And I also think if he continues to come around to me that way, I'm gonna get irritated.
Re: I'm In Love! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Incrizz:

Lol...after that write up, 'didn't see him again. 'Saw him recently. He came around from the crowd as usual to say hi. We shook hands. I was looking at him the whole time in the eye and...I didn't feel a thing.

I guess I have fallen out of it.
And I also think if he continues to come around to me that way, I'm gonna get irritated.

Intriguing. Lol
Re: I'm In Love! by coolscott(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Incrizz:
...Or think that I am in love.
Dunno.
But I know that my heart is melted and feels like butter right nowgrin undecided

'Don't know how long I can hold it all together. I really do not want to embarrass myself in front of this guy.

I have always known that when a guy wants you, he wants you.
But I also know that when a guy does not want you, there might not be anything in the world you can do about it to get him. If you scheme and even get him to marry ya, you may be in for one HELLuva ride!

This mindset is the reason for the confusion I feel right now.

There is this guy...
He looks like all I have ever wanted.

The first time I noticed him was when he offered me a cup of drink as i walked into the venue really late.
He was looking into my eyes...the whole time.
He excused himself afterwards and left.
This has been the pattern.
It's gone on for months.

He comes around, exchanges pleasantries, small talks and that's all. undecided

He got to know my name after a while but he keeps forgetting it.
One moment he's calling me Favour, the next time Gift, another Joy!
I find it funny, and I have corrected him again and again.
Everyone around me tells me the names he calls me are nice names too.
And this got me thinking.

The confusion now is:
I have now developed feelings for this guy.
I really like this guy but do not know if he likes me too.

If he likes me, then why isn't he taking it further?
And if he doesn't like me, why does he keep coming around and staring into my eyes like that?undecidedundecided

I don't think I can handle keeping the way I feel about him hidden any longer.

But if I share it with someone or show him some green light and then get to know he's in a relationship, I'd just die of embarrassment!

If he wants me, why isn't he pursuing?
And if he's just being a friend, why that look in see in his eyes?

He finds excuses to sit by me and all that...
Or is it all just in my head?

For him, I wouldn't mind giving up Freedom for Companionship.
This guy is killing me softly and if we don't date, I'm going to really feel heartbroken for a while.

*(...And no, I haven't seen him "scratch".)

The truth is I don't even know what I am saying right now. cry cry

Funny, funny, funny grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga / How To Spot Irresponsible Men / I Feel Bad That I Can't Make A First Class..it Really Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.