Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,520 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Please Advise Us - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advise Us (323 Views)

Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please Advise Us by Bookish89(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
My husband went for his interview at u.s embassy and he was denied he don't know maybe because he was going alone or maybe he didn't express himself well to the consular.this the question the consular asked him why are you going to u.s and he said to have his annual leave because he have work and stress up himself so he needs time to rest himself and the consular asked him again you are working with the MPI infrastured limited and he said yes that he was a sub contractor to 9mobile and the consular change his face and my husband thought maybe he should have told the consular that he was a subcontractor to MPI infrastured limited and he maintain 9mobile equipment and the consular ask him again why don't you go with your kids and he said they are not on vacation yet and the consular said have you travelled before and he said no and he said we are sorry we can't grant you the visa and now my husband was like maybe he should forget to reapply for another Visa or he should go with his family maybe he will be granted.please we need an advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Us by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2017

(1)

Humans Not Witches Cause Road Crashes - FRSC / Expect More Competition Among Hotels In 2018 – MD, Diplomat Hotels / Name Me Some Crazy Activities To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.