Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Apply The Rudiments - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apply The Rudiments (326 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply The Rudiments by jamerflepz(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
First i am going to ask, WHAT'S THE POINT?

Yeah.....what's the point of:
*Having an idea if you not going to execute
*Watching drum videos(lessons) if you not going to practice and apply what you learnt
*Practicing all 40 rudiments perfectly and not applying a single one on the drum kit.

Nobody is going to know how good you rolls are, how amazing your fills are or how crazy your dynamics are if we don't see you apply them on the drum kit.

You get better by playing i.e putting every rudiments, rolls and fills into use.

It feels good to be able to practice those rudiments perfectly, you also feel better knowing you can apply those rudiments on the drum kit but the best feeling is actually applying them on kit not just to yourself or friends but on a big Gig, show or studio sessions etc.

You don't have to apply all the badass rolling and rudiments lol, with the little you know and the ones you are comfortable with, just put them into good use.

#Apply-The-Rudiments
#Words-For-You-And-I

#Peace.

Re: Apply The Rudiments by jamerflepz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Check out more crazy/almost boring stories grin on https://ejamer..com

(1) (Reply)

Jacky J-wine It (2017)-JackyAfrodivaâ„¢ / All Rise Song Lyrics | Wrong Creatures / uploading New Song From House 10 Studio By Giddy Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.