Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (64160 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nigerian guy, simply identified as Olasukanmi, is currently raving online for obvious reasons.

Olasukanmi and his white plus-sized lover, has everyone’s eyes fixed at them as a video of him kissing her and another of them taking a walk together emerges online.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0JgSkqFkfA

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/viral-video-of-nigerian-man-locking.html

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by izuch(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
thats hustle in one of its many forms grin

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Jcob(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Daddy and GrandMa

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by miqos03: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
both of them will say in their mind:

this one na MAGA

157 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by lafuria1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol, represent us well o and bring back foreign currency. Nothing do the guy

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Green card too sure grin grin grin grin cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Ohcanada(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
LOVE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by bart10: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Sunofgod(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tufia....

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by kings09(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Green card tinz....anythn to get out of diz buhari disaster of a govt

39 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Fat gals have high libido from my experience wink

Bedmate material....but marrying one is hard.

Bag of rice would finish in days shocked shocked shocked

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
The hustle is real. Me self I need me an oyinbo man

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Andrewgame42: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lucky guy
Wish I can find my own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
What a shame! Nigerian men have ZERO class! So this is what they mean when they scream “Team Foreign” with their halitosis ridden breath?
Dear Naija men, take a cue from your female counterparts. When you want to go interracial, get you a hot, young thing and not your grandma’s agemate grin

60 Likes 3 Shares

undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by emeijeh(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Retitled:

Olasukanmi and the ogre.

Green card things

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by excelfele(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
ok.. 1 of dos tins
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by mmsen: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
izuch:
thats hustle in one of its many forms grin

Hustle?

You mean olosho?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by hardywaltz(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gold diggee
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by twilliamx(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Roon9(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nawa... C hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by mrborntodoit: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Meanwhile a young oyibo finds it hard to settle down with our young girls not to even talk of old mama

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Uyi168: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hungry man size..

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by ibkayee(f): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017

@pocohantas

Oya, food don land grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by salbis(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
There's nothing new under the sun. Something must kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
the hustle is real mehnnn....

#things bois do for papers

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by gozzlin: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nka nbe.

I really don't know the meaning of these two words above but I just had to type something.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Movic1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
The hustle is real!

Queendoncom:
The hustle is real. Me self I need an oyinbo man

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
All these Nigerian men that have no taste in women. When last did they see a Nigerian woman with a white man that looks this repulsive?

Una go just dey disgrace una selves, you're not even good enough for the basic white girls at least, you have to lick the bottom of the barrel. Make una dash una selves levels

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by CharleyBright(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Love knows no boundaries.
For love we all make crazy choices.
Let's cut the guy some slacks... He made his choice and it is OK by him.
That's all that matters to him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.