Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (72360 Views)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by seunmohmoh(f): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2017
HELP ME PRAISE GOD... I ENTERED FRONTPAGE ATLAST.. SO NA SO E DEY SWEET PERSON FOR BODY...
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2017
MadeOfBlacc:
if you no take ....I go gladly take am...
you don't have taste na. You fûck anything in skirt grin cheesy
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Timmy116(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

It isn't Nigerian men but Yoruba business men...They can't do business and they shouldn't be doing business ... Seriously
you just being tribalistic here, if you've got nothing up there to talk about, keep shut and keep enjoying the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Bizibi(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Well, when there is no buyer, there will be no market, they call it packaging, and people like us who hardly post on social media are tagged anti-social. A person flaunting a car or her curves is more likely to get higher likes, it's a reflection of what the society has become,we have become so vain and shallow that we only celebrate wealth no matter how you get it, so there is a need to keep up, even the male celebrities are not left out,its also the same reason why our polithifians are celebrated and given positions to rule over us
yea,the society is something else in Nigeria,we celebrate the opposite.....

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by okoliexpress: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
thank you ooooo. i just tire for some idiots and their reasoning. how will a bank loan you over a 100 billion if they dont trust you to pay back or if you do not meet the criteria fore such loan..... people dont know that the richest people are also the most indebted just like the richest nations too are sometime the most indebted
Livefreeordieha:
u are probably the 10th ignorant person on this thread...Couldn't afford to miss your convocation ����your prize is you would receive a word of advice for FREE!!!������������

You need to be rich to be availed such an opportunity to owe a bank 170billion...I wonder why you all are comparing the man to yourselves....Ok you disagree because you can't be rich and be on debt...Illusionary thinking, brother expel that poverty faculty from that Your mind institution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Duru009(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2017
This lady might never marry in her fuvkin life....
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by maykam(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Make the man dey sample dey go joor........

The kids dey fear say papa don dey spend their inheritance..........
And will you be happy if your father spends yours

Before you'll quote me again, I'm just asking ni o?
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by PreferedOne: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2017
FESTUS ALANI FADEYI SPENDING LAVISHLY ON TOKE MAKINWA IS OWING LAID OFF SECURITY LEGIONAIRES SIX MONTH SEVERANCE PAY
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Topshow2010(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
goldbim:
Maybe mr fadeyi is her helper ooo grin.obviously, I don't think toke's OAP salary can fund her luxurious lifestyle..even the proceeds of her book sale..anything is possible tho lipsrsealed.maybe she has other means of income .

You mean her destiny helper or other room helper?
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by ENG1110: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Hedonistically:

You don't have any point. No one would be too bothered about this kind of thing if it involved girls like Cossy Ojiarkor or Danielle Okeke who don't pretend to be saints anyway.

But this useless slut called Toke Makinwa, with her fake feminist, independent woman, stupid 'unbecoming' book pretensions? You don't know how annoying it is when a woman is just a LovePeddler like the rest, but is pretending to be a role model to be admired. Forming posh 'independent woman' feminist when you're an olosho who depends on men to survive.

Exactly my thought. I have no issue with her lifestyle if not for her pretentious attitude. She has a vblog where she advises ladies about relationships, forming miss independent, where as she is just an olosho. You can't claim to be independent if you have to sleep around to survive.

5 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by PreferedOne: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
DR FESTUS ALANI FADEYI PAY UP THE POOR SECURITY COMMISSIONAIRES YOU LAID OFF THEIR SIX MONTH OF SALARY SEVERANCE PAY

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
maykam:

How can I answer this important question, without quoting you?
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2017
maykam:

Now back to your important question........

I do not rely or expect any inheritance from anybody..... I would make my own way personally........

He made his money and is free to spend it however he wishes (a point he is already proving to them)...... Hence their direct action. But what this would do is, further enable their father keep dashing out part of his wealth to his latest barbie (confidentially) ...........

The kids are also free to make their wealth and spend it however they wish............
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by toprealman: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2017
cescky:
this girl isnt fine

but shes FEARLESS...that helps her a lot
I don't get the fearless bit. Like having sex without condom? Sleeping with men old enough to be her grandpa? As an OAP, saying one thing and doing another? Putting up her punanny for the highest bidder despite the black Friday sales?
Abeg help me with answers cos I'm lost
They are all one and the same.... SLAGS! RUNS GIRL!!
OLOSHI!!!

3 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Dennissalsdf: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Nigerian female celebs, first they sell their face, then they start selling their puss.y .
Hoping from one man to another is their game. Catch them and they start screaming about being feminists, useless, shameless women.
I know her radio job wasn't buying all those designers, advanced olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by newslifeop: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2017
Hehehehe
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by sinceraconcept(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
But what kind of bad belle children are those? So they want to be the sole enjoyers of their father’s wealth? They don’t want a young chick to partake in the billions while warming his bed? Selfish much. They should mind their business jareh. Their father is old enough to choose his own lovers. Except if he’s married, it’s their father they should warn, not innocent Toke.
Now we know the source of the Gucci bags and dresses.
you're a very big fool for this comment. maybe you're saying his cos you don't know what it feels like. my family is going through something similar to this. do you know what their mum is going through? I pray a celebrity comes to your future husband's life so that you can have a taste of it. that's when your husband would start acting weird and treat you and your children badly and a once happy family will turn into something else. think before you comment next time

2 Likes

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by maykam(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Now back to your important question........

I do not rely or expect any inheritance from anybody..... I would make my own way personally........

He made his money and is free to spend it however he wishes (a point he is already proving to them)...... Hence their direct action. But what this would do is, further enable their father keep dashing out part of his wealth to his latest barbie (confidentially) ...........

The kids are also free to make their wealth and spend it however they wish............

I respect you for giving me answer as a sane person, I was expecting some rants afterwards but seems I'm disappointed.

but anyways, the kids can't just grow themselves when they still have parent, they may not depend fully on the father, but at least a little before they stand tall enough to survive on their own!!!
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Erm... my comment was made on a very light note and was supposed to be dripping with sardonicism. Sorry about your family friend though. But the truth still remains that they should focus on their daddy and not Toke, he’s the one chasing her and spending ridiculously on her.
sinceraconcept:
you're a very big fool for this comment. maybe you're saying his cos you don't know what it feels like. my family is going through something similar to this. do you know what their mum is going through? I pray a celebrity comes to your future husband's life so that you can have a taste of it. that's when your husband would start acting weird and treat you and your children badly and a once happy family will turn into something else. think before you comment next time
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Lexusgs430: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2017
maykam:

I respect you for giving me answer as a sane person, I was expecting some rants afterwards but seems I'm disappointed.

but anyways, the kids can't just grow themselves when they still have parent, they may not depend fully on the father, but at least a little before they stand tall enough to survive on their own!!!

Sorry I disappointed you with my response..... Some of us on Nairaland are still very sane....... LOL

How are we sure their father has not tested them with a little, which they probably squandered?

Hence, he used that as a parameter of how they would spend his money after his demise....... So he has chosen to enjoy his life before he eventually kicks the bucket (after all, we enjoy this life before far beyond)....
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Whighamsdfg: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2017
The kids dey fear say papa don dey spend their inheritance
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by LuvU2: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2017
orjikuramo:
Thought to say good morning to u n yes, I LuvU2
kiss

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2017
sinceraconcept:
. You don't ve to be disappointed with what she said,this is what most of them do.
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by oshaosha2014(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Many rich people spend other people's money. They use debt to make money. Him being exposed doesn't mean he's the only one owing banks. Many people you see the are stupidly rich are owing banks everywhere.

Luukasz:
Fuckingly rich, yet he his indebted to skye bank

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
seunmohmoh:

http://www.thecapital.ng/?p=21004

'ON BECOMING AN OLOSHO' ---title of her next book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by PDPGuy: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
cococandy:
I’m tempted to believe them because Toke owns bags that I only dream about grin.
And her salary is even in naira.

But even then, they should warn their father. If he doesn’t change his mind, nothing will happen.

I mean, to buy $20,000 Hermès handbags isn’t a beans grin
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by maykam(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Sorry I disappointed you with my response..... Some of us on Nairaland are still very sane....... LOL

How are we sure their father has not tested them with a little, which they probably squandered?

Hence, he used that as a parameter of how they would spend his money after his demise....... So he has chosen to enjoy his life before he eventually kicks the bucket (after all, we enjoy this life before far beyond)....

lol, you may be right, but I am not wrong also. just with different perspective though...

Some Nlanders are still sane while many are ......
lemme nor finish it before some people comman tear me apart.
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Daeylar(f): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Wrong, she is independent, she works for her money,
,she only has a side hustle which happens to be paying more than her normal job, unlike some others who have to do alot of body count to even be able to buy one human hair, she decided to eat fish not crayfish

I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by seunmohmoh(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
mikeujoel:

'ON BECOMING AN OLOSHO' ---title of her next book
lol
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Lexusgs430: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
maykam:

lol, you may be right, but I am not wrong also. just with different perspective though...

Some Nlanders are still sane while many are ......
lemme nor finish it before some people comman tear me apart.

True... We disagree to agree.... In this situation, only their Father would know why he is blowing their inheritance on a barbie (barbie no kuku send)

She just dey collect dey go (I no blame barbie o)......

1 Like

Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm not a fan of Toke Makinwa at all, but they should be speaking with their father, not her.
Re: Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” by McPerry(f): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Am sure she just used bra n pant on his head and that's all..lolz

Am very sure if she had worked so hard with lots of sweats to get those monies she uses to buy expensive stuffs,she won't spend them lavishly.

Alot of patients are in the hospital begging to raise money for third treatment and she here spending other people's sweat.

Nemesis will soon catch up with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.