Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG (9334 Views)

Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau / NYSC Orientation Camp To Reopen In Two Weeks / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by erinolu(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
The Director General, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig-Gen. Suleiman Kazaure, has at weekend said plans are underway to reopen the Maiduguri orientation camp for corp members deployed to the state.

Brig-Gen. Kazaure disclosed the plan while speaking with newsmen during his inspection tour to the camps of the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I corp members deployed to Katsina state and Borno State currently camping in Katsina as a result activities of Boko Haram.
The Director General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)

He said relative peace has returned to the area and it is working to reopen the camp as soon as possible saying it is only in Borno state that the corps members are yet to have their orientation camp in place.

Brig-Gen. Kazaure tasked the corp members on peace and unity of the nation while also charging them on opening their minds to opportunities to be self employed and self reliance and not job seekers, carrying files and roaming the streets in search of white collar jobs.

According to him, “we believe in the unity of Nigeria, so we have joined together and together we shall move Nigeria forward. You are futures of Nigeria and I am sure you will take us to the promise land.

“Shun every form of sharp practices. Wherever you find yourself, work diligently and try and promote the development and peace of the nation.

“I want you to pay attention to skill acquisition. I dont want you to be roaming about the street looking for white collar job. When you finish with your service, set up your own small business. But I don’t want you to stay idle,” Brig-Gen. Kazaure said.

The director general urged the corps members to be good ambassadors of the scheme by getting involved in the fight against economic crimes, women and child trafficking, drug abuse and unguided utterances that can lead to breakdown of peace and unity in the country.

Earlier, the Katsina State NYSC Coordinator, Hajiya Ramatu Sanda, said 2300 corps members were registered for the 21 days orientation camping just as she commended the state government for the welfare and security put in place for the corp members deployed to the state.

Similarly, the Borno State NYSC Coordinator, Alh. Rabi’u Aminu called on the corp members to disabuse their minds of prejudice, misgivings, fears and other erroneous impressions which may have coloured your opinion about Borneo state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/nysc-maduguri-camp-re-open-soon-dg/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by erinolu(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Where are the NNPC/UNIMAID oil explorers?

CNN has mentioned that Boko Haram have today retaken Magumeri.

Buhari......the blood of the dogs and the baboons never do you yet?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by coolcharm(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
The thunder that will knack that DG is still doing press up

The Army can't even guarantee the safety of their own men deployed to Maiduguri, yet you want to come and waste the blood and destinies of young men and women in the name of NYSC?

Make them hold their certificate biko

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by wiloy2k8(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
hehhheee
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by BruncleZuma: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is most disturbing...

15 Likes

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by TIDDOLL(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Rily....

For who undecided undecided

Defence Academy Graduates undecided

IRANU...!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Send only politician kids der. Useless pple

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by ehissi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thunder fire that kine camp........ undecided

Ewu gambia...... angry
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by SpaceAngel: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
I just pity the corners that would be sent there. undecided
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Borno ke? noooo
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by sam4(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
What a wicked world.

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by sonnie10: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
First send Buhari and Osibanjo's children there for a test run

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by money121(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
DG you dey mad abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by NigerDeltan(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ndi ara!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Grafixnuel(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
I think this is the dumbest Govt I av Eva seen

Meanwhile follow @grafixnuel on Instagram for hilarious memes grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by deco22(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Who will agree to go for camp there...so that they will give parents high BP shey,and boko Haram still active in that area.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Azam101: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Am an advocate of Education and unity of Nigeria, but it would be a suicide mission to open orientation camp in Maiduguri soonest!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by dust144(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
You will do well to send your staff to stay there.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Grafixnuel(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked cool
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by mangala14(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
To kill more Corp members shey. This guy is dumb cos he won't post any of his relatives there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by xreal: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
They should lead by example, by sending their children there first.

If I hear!

The bomb and bullets wey boko boys go pump inside that camp still dey do pressup for Syria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Mologi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Death traps are always open!!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by greatiyk4u(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
na only hausas go go there abi

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by SalamRushdie: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
I beg Nigerian graduates not to fall for this trick abeg o..the last people that believed this lying govt and travelled on the damboa Maidugri road are all dead or in Boko haram captivity and these where 97 armed police officers , we cant also forget 77 University of Maidugri staff still in Boko haram captivity after being sent on exploration duties there by this same lying govt.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by humilitypays(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buhari and co really need more southern youths blood o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Parents warn your children, if posted to Adamawa, Yobe is risky talk more of Maiduguri, hmmm cry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by MhizzAJ(f): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
They should stop posting corpers to the north abeg especially places like Maiduguri and Sokoto

Sokoto is quite peaceful but just too far

7 Likes

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by nowpresence(f): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
when are we passing out, stream two. I Don tire
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by salbis(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
kk
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by realtemi(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
k
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by massinola(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
And whose kids are they going to experiment with? I hope they are all gonna come from the north

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by lordkush: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
fools
Re: NYSC Maduguri Camp To Re-open Soon – DG by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thank God I don't have any close or distant relative or friend that will be going for service anytime soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lassa-Fever: Rivers Corpers Go To The Streets For Sensitization / Nysc Has Stylishly Made The #3,000 Payment Compulsory / Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.