Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars (19725 Views)

Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda / The Difference Between Power Brake Booster & Vacuum Brake Booster / Sport Cars Race On The Streets Of Victoria Island, Lagos (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Twizzy30(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
plss people, come to my aid here. my brother asked me which is faster btw a power bike and sport cars (Ferrari, Bugatti, etc) i was confused for some minutes but i choosed sports cars, he didnt agree with me tho. i tried doing research, went on Google and search, the answers I got was confusing maybe i didnt search well. plss anyone who has an idea should comment on it.
pardon my blunders and punctuation

mynd44 seun dominique

1 Like

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Lovetinz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Where 2wheels stop, 4wheels start.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Twizzy30(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lovetinz:
Where 2wheels stop, 4wheels start.
lol but do u know there are some crazy bikes faster than cars?
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2017
Twizzy30:
lol but do u know there are some crazy bikes faster than cars?

bikes will never be faster than cars!!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Shagati(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
maturemindsonly:

Careful what you wish for. angry

Stock Kawasaki H2R vs stock Veyron (fastest production car at the time) below. Draw your own conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi5_GQ78wM8

1 Like

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Shagati(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shagati:

Stock Kawasaki H2R vs stock Veyron (fastest production car at the time) below. Draw your own conclusions.

But on the average, the fastest production cars are faster than the fastest production bikes.
Another comparison below:
Same Kwak H2R vs souped up Nissan GTR.
With this, imagine what the GTR would have done to the Veyron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbpM0fnW0vg

1 Like

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shagati:

i repeat, bikes will never be faster than cars!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shagati:

But on the average, the fastest production cars are faster than the fastest production bikes.

Shagati:

Mr Shagati, stop comparing Veyron, it lost the record for the fastest car years ago, compare the suzuki to Chiron, Tesla Model S or the Nissan GTR or the Agera... Good day

search for autobahn on Youtube, and you will keep wondering why Suzuki cruising at 300km+ will never catch up with an M5 or M3 or other benz(s)... all these bikes no go see the exhaust of that koesniggs agera RS that did 0-400km-0 in 36.44 secs !!!

PEACE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Shagati(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
maturemindsonly:

search for autobahn on Youtube, and you will keep wondering why Suzuki cruising at 300km+ will never catch up with an M5 or M3 or other benz(s)... all these bikes no go see the exhaust of that koesniggs agera RS that did 0-400km-0 in 36.44 secs !!!
PEACE!!!

You are absolutely right and there is no contrary opinion!! lipsrsealed
Cheers

Shagati:

My quote above for emphasis as you seem to have missed it.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shagati:

You are absolutely right and there is no contrary opinion!! lipsrsealed
Cheers

My quote above for emphasis as you seem to have missed it.

lol, i just dey see am now nii
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Jakumo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
A motorcycle will get its rider killed faster, and in many more ways, than the driver of any car.

NO car can keep up with a motorcycle when accelerating from a standing stop, however, when speeds exceed 100 mph, only a suicidal motorcycle rider will continue racing against a car.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Twizzy30(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
thanks mr Shagati. i knew there are few bikes faster than cars. but generally cars are faster.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Twizzy30(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
some guys are even using our Nigerian roads to judge. Naija roads worst oo. cos u see a bike on third mainland bridge maneuver when it's in traffic, u said bikes are faster grin
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Twizzy30(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
maturemindsonly:

okay thank you for your contribution sir. plss help me with links, i want to send it to my brother. i hope am not asking for too much
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Twizzy30:
okay thank you for your contribution sir. plss help me with links, i want to send it to my brother. i hope am not asking for too much

Youtube 'll do bro.. search for Autobahn or fast bikes v fast cars...
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Lovetinz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
With a motorcycle, you are limited to a Turbocharged engine.
With a car, you can mount turbo, jet turbine or even a rocket engine!
Vrooooom grin
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Jakumo:
A motorcycle will get its rider killed faster, and in many more ways, than the driver of any car.

NO car can keep up with a motorcycle when accelerating from a standing stop, however, when speeds exceed 100 mph, only a suicidal motorcycle rider will continue racing against a car.

u didnt watch the video of the NISSAN GTR and the bike... the Tesla roadster will do the same too, even if speed doesnt reach 100mph
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2017
Twizzy30:
thanks mr Shagati. i knew there are few bikes faster than cars. but generally cars are faster.

and there are few cars faster than those bikes you're referring to
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Shagati:

How come the same bike beat the Bugatti veyron but couldn't out run the Nissan GTR?
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Shagati(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2017
dumo1:

How come the same bike beat the Bugatti veyron but couldn't out run the Nissan GTR?
The GTR is modified to 1300bhp.
This is a lot more than stock engine output

1 Like

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Shagati:

The GTR is modified to 1300bhp.
This is a lot more than stock engine output
Ok sir. Thank you for the clarification
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by mammanbawa: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Lovetinz:
With a motorcycle, you are limited to a Turbocharged engine.
With a car, you can mount turbo, jet turbine or even a rocket engine!
Vrooooom grin

Lol. Some bikes are faster than some cars. But the fastest production bike is slower than the fastest production car. There's a limit to bike mods I think. Person no fit carry bike do 400km/h+
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by enitiObanke(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
maturemindsonly:

I used to share yor sentiments too until around May dis year. At 190km/h in a w203 C350 (v6, 6plugs, 268hp, 3.5L m272 engine) dis group of abt 4 bikes were rapidly bearing down on me on d Keffi-Abuja express. I increased my speed to 215km/h without baiting an eye, and yet dey overtook me, and dey still continued to accelerate. Funny tin is, one of dem bikers ad a geh on his bike wit him. That's the first and only tym I av been out raced in dt Mercedes-Benz......

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by enitiObanke(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jakumo:

You are wrong sir. I don't know wat bikers do in d south, but here in Northern Nigeria,.....speeds in excess of 200km/h is moi moi for most bikers. 100mph is a paltry 160km/h. Remember, Abuja get d roads. Lastly boss, 'suicidal' is relative. Wats suicidal for some is just pure adrenaline urge for d brave.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
enitiObanke:

I used to share yor sentiments too until around May dis year. At 190km/h in a w203 C350 (v6, 6plugs, 268hp, 3.5L m272 engine) dis group of abt 4 bikes were rapidly bearing down on me on d Keffi-Abuja express. I increased my speed to 215km/h without baiting an eye, and yet dey overtook me, and dey still continued to accelerate. Funny tin is, one of dem bikers ad a geh on his bike wit him. That's the first and only tym I av been out raced in dt Mercedes-Benz......

go to google.com search for fastest production bike, search for fastest production bike too, then come back here!!
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by samally: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2017
maturemindsonly:

go to google.com search for fastest production bike, search for fastest production bike too, then come back here!!

why google....?
his talking about real life experience you're talking about google!
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2017
samally:

why google....?
his talking about real life experience you're talking about google!

lol... he should watch the Nissan GTR v the Kawasaki na or other faster cars!!!

Power bikes will outrun the car he stated above

go to Youtube, search for fast cars v fast bikes
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by talktimi(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2017
I remember years ago while in high school, I read a motoring magazine where this same topic came up and a race was set between a superbike (Kawasaki ninja ?) and a super car (Subaru Impreza).
Due to it's agility driving around sharp turns and cones, the bike won

1 Like

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Jakumo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
enitiObanke:

You are wrong sir. I don't know wat bikers do in d south, but here in Northern Nigeria,.....speeds in excess of 200km/h is moi moi for most bikers. 100mph is a paltry 160km/h. Remember, Abuja get d roads. Lastly boss, 'suicidal' is relative. Wats suicidal for some is just pure adrenaline urge for d brave.

There are brave motorcycle riders, and there are old motorcycle riders, but there are NO brave motorcycle riders who live to grow old.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by DieuDonee(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2018
It actually depends on the definition of bike and car and if they're both street legal or not.

There's a guy that put a v8 Maserati engine in a bike.

Now try racing that with a car.
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Twizzy30(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
lol this topic is still up... i have actually watched some videos on youtube and it was hard choosing btw both, but all i know is Ive learnt some things cool
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by maturemindsonly(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
like?

Twizzy30:
lol this topic is still up... i have actually watched some videos on youtube and it was hard choosing btw both, but all i know is Ive learnt some things cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Normal Oil Temperature In A Car Engine And Water Temperature / Photographs Of Cars Belonging To Celebrities / Elite Cars Repopulate Nigerian Streets As Economy Booms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.