Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (36235 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
acme6:
Marriage is about love and tolerance not age.
for women maybe
but men need children to carry their name and u can bet your top naira age is the main important part of a marriage for us.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Y'all just think most girls are used up before they get to age 24 or they've had shitty lifestyles...It's a bunch of crap

Every man knows the quality he's looking for in a woman regardless of her age

Times have changed and relationship trends are changing as well

If a woman says she wants to go for a financially stable man now...You will tag her a gold digger and a lazy woman but you are saying it's good to marry a woman at that age because she will be financially dependent on her man...It's only domineering men that think this way

And some women even look better as they age...Don't even think they lose value with age...It all depends on the individual

It is people like you that make females rush into marriage because y'all make so much emphasis on a woman's biological clock simply because you see her as a sex object or simply because you want to spite her

Stop mingling with small-minded men who "aren't looking for a liability". The best kind of man is the one who is willing to work as hard as he can to support a SAHM. kiss

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by MhizzAJ(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:

i hear you fully. but...
what i will never understand is this: WHAT IS IT ABOUT AN OLDER MAN DATING A YOUNGER WOMAN THAT PISSES OLDER WOMEN SO MUCH?
why is it such an unpardonable sin?

There's nothing wrong in an older man dating a younger woman

Nothing to be pissed about really

You made it look like females above 25 are trash

There's no rule that states a man must marry within a particular age bracket...

We all know most men are attracted to the beauty and vigour of young girls and apart from that they can be easily manipulated

But i have seen females of age 35 both married and unmarried that look better and more youthful than a 19 year old girl

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
women over 25 need to understand that they dont own the men over 25. and men with options ( read: rich and handsome) will ALWAYS marry much younger. and that will anger older women no end. just like Mel Gibson angered many older women by dating a very young model.

19 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

There's nothing wrong in an older man dating a younger woman

Nothing to be pissed about really

You made it look like females above 25 are trash

There's no rule that states a man must marry within a particular age bracket...

We all know most men are attracted to the beauty and vigour of young girls and apart from that they can be easily manipulated

But i have seen females of age 35 both married and unmarried that look better and more youthful than a 19 year old girl
i made women over 25 look look like trash coz the other thread was making women under 25 look like stupid gold digging teens who cant even spell the word LOVE.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by MhizzAJ(f): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:

i made women over 25 look look like trash coz the other thread was making women under 25 look like stupid gold digging teens who cant even spell the word LOVE.

Okay
Hope you get to marry for love eventually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay
Hope you get to marry for love eventually
i marry for children.
i love myself enough already.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:

i marry for children.

Hmm. Spicy

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Belafonte:

What can their elder ones offer you than more insidious of the same shit? Get a babe you can teach. Yorubas don't say "Ile Omo, Ike eko" for nothing. There's a reason why companies don't hire beyond a certain age for certain positions.
It's just luck jawe.. Though, age plays a very important role too sha.. There are sometimes that one will nurture a lady, only for her to go haywire after being exposed

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:

true true
but i will take my chance with a new car than a used car in this roadtrip called LIFE.
Which one is a used car and which one is new? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's just luck jawe.. Though, age plays a very important role too sha.. There are sometimes that one will nurture a lady, only for her to go haywire after being exposed

At least you got the best value for your money. Don't the older ones end up messing up too? Eat a juicy toad if you must eat one.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by MhizzAJ(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:

i marry for children.

Just get someone pregnant then...No need to kukuma marry

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Belafonte:

At least you got the best value for your money. Do the older ones end up messing up too? Eat a juicy toad if you must eat one.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by MhizzAJ(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Belafonte:

Hmm. Spicy
Be deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
women think that the things they look for in men ( experience, maturity) are the same things guys look for in a woman.
thats like thinking just coz u love chocolate,so fish must also love chocolate and then u go fishing with chocolate. grin it wont work. fish love worms.like they say BAIT THE HOOK TO FIT THE FISH.
what men look for in women is freshness. that assuarance that her body is a garden in which he is one of the very few who have been invited there. real men hate an experienced woman. and women will never understand that.
ANY TEENAGER WILL TAKE ANY GROWNUP WOMAN'S MAN LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

The only reason this isn't advisable is because children need a balanced home. Otherwise, this would have been perfect.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

u speak as if women marry for love grin grin grin
how many marriages ended when the man lost his job and became poor cheesy cheesy
how many marriages ended when a man's d!ck stopped working grin grin
tell a girl u love her and she checks your footwear and your phone grin then she asks where u work cheesy cheesy grin grin
IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL LOVE?

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by sharing: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
What of those men who have married women that are older than them, what is your take shocked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Which one is a used car and which one is new? cheesy
between a 19 yr old gal and a 30 yr old woman u can work that out grin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:

how many marriages ended when the man lost his job and became poor cheesy cheesy
tell a girl u love her and she checks your footwear and your phone grin then she asks where u work cheesy cheesy grin grin

But that's what they love na, they love their material stuff and will only marry a man who can guarantee that they are perpetully furnished with them.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
sharing:
What of those men who have married women that are older than them, what is your take shocked?

Economic grooms they are. Or just simpletons if there is nothing to be gained from the woman apart from love.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
sharing:
a man who married a woman older than himself is like a woman who married a man poorer than herself. sooner or later that mistake will come back to haunt them both.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by MhizzAJ(f): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:

Not all marriages ended because of money or dick cheesy
Not all ladies are equally hungry too grin
You can't rule love out completely...There are people that still love genuinely
Ubunja grin Don't give up on love cheesy

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not all marriages ended because of money or dick cheesy
Not all ladies are equally hungry too grin
You can't rule love out completely...There are people that still love genuinely
Ubunja grin Don't give up on love cheesy
i didnt give up on love.
love is the one that gave up on me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by MhizzAJ(f): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:

i didnt give up on love.
love is the one that gave up on me.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by skyman200(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will never marry any girl more than 22 years of age.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by harsysky(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
ubunja:
This is a clap-back thread to some lame loser low-achieving thread advising men to marry women over 25.
men who dont compromise on quality will agree with me ,women will obviously be pissed and beta woman-worshipping men will call me immature. its OK.just dont cuss too much or i will hunt you down and take it slowly with a machete... grin
1.remember girls mature earlier than boys.by 16 a girl is ready biologically to give birth.since we dont want to be called Pedophiles we will let them be for 3 more years then go in when they are 19. and to prove that girls are ready at that time you will notice at that age-group they shun their same-age boys and focus on men in their late 20s, even 30s. if a girl matured at 16 but you only marry her after 25 what do you think she has been doing all this time?IF A GIRL IS OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE AND DRINK BEER AT 18 WHY WAIT ANOTHER 7 YEARS TO MARRY HER?
2.remember women lose value with age.time is a woman's greatest enemy and a man's greatest friend.by 35 women are using more and more makeup and hairdye but at 35 a man has just come into his own.he is confident enough to be who he is without apology.he flaunts that bald head and rock that beard like a boss.MEN AGE LIKE WINE WOMEN AGE LIKE MILK.
3.remember at that age the girl is poor.which means you are the knight that saves her.whats the point of dating a 30something woman with everything?she doesnt need you and will walk away at any time.thats why highly educated rich women are always single or are divorced.RELATIONSHIPS THRIVE WHEN THE WOMAN IS FINANCIALLY DEPENDED ON THE MAN.
4.remember a younger woman has not dated a lot so her heart has not been savaged too much by men.there is a reason why most feminists are older women and why its older women who come up with slogans like "men are dogs"etc. they have been broken-hearted too much.when you date her she brings that into the relationship. but young girls are innocent.love and sex are still new to her and even the sight of a n@ked man is still magical to her. A FRESH BROOM SWEEPS BETTER THAN AN OLD BROOM.
5.remember even God Himself chose a young girl to be the mother of Jesus.why would you think you are better than God and choose a woman in her 30s to be the mother of your kids?? LEARN FROM GOD.THE YOUNGER THE BETTER.
men wake up or you will be the Retirement Plan for these women who sleep around through-out their 20s and only settle when men start ignoring them in favour of younger girls.
cheers.

if only u are God. u are a big low thinking adultrated bag of poo!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Decentboy199(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
We all have our point. But i have reasons why i believe younger is better.
First the woman is still full of enery for giving births.
Secondary, u enjoy something very fresh, hot blood (you know) ^_^ cheesy cheesy.
But coming to managing and maintaining homes. A slight older women can do that perfectly as they have been mentally emmotionally, financially and otherwise prepared for it. While a large percentage of younger women may not do so.
But, i prefer younger and also well trained women.
I dont want to go out with someone who looks like my mother.
Choice is all yours

10 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
harsysky:

if only u are God. u are a big low thinking adultrated bag of poo!
im curious to know how loving the opposite of what im saying makes one a big high thinking adultrated bag of diamonds grin grin grin grin !

17 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Decentboy199:

But coming to managing and maintaining homes. A slight older women can do that perfectly as they have been mentally emmotionally financially and otherwise prepared for it..
my brother whats so complicated about running a home? grin even maids as young as 16 have been running homes for couples who are always too busy grin grin
as for the money you have the money so thats covered
grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Blueprintz: 1:00am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
You'll still be first to call women who depend on men for survival with pussy as means of exchange "Jobless and worthless". Most of you on this forum are confused. A girl at 19-22 is probably still trying to know her purpose in life and understand herself. Don't confuse them with marriage 'cause there's more to life than rushing to spend the rest of one's life with a man. Do they even know what marriage is and what's expected of them at this age. The world keeps evolving but some of you have refused to change your parochial reasoning.

Please tell them oh! @the bolded you come confuse me, you and patrick ogbayagbon(manage my spelling) relate?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Ladies should try to keep themselves ''untouched" while they are young. Don't have sex with every guy you date. If you refuse your boyfriend to have sex with you, deep inside his heart you are a wife material/virtuos but once you give in, you are just like everyother girl. So the bleeping continues. Imagine you've date seven guys and they all have sex with you countless times, they all surely have deposited something in your body. shocked. And OP, marrying a 25 ur old virgin isn't a bad idea.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.