Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos (21221 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Eketi Edima Ette, celebrated her parent's 34th wedding anniversary with lovely photos - showing their public display of affection earlier on today . Below is what she wrote on Facebook as she shared their pictures;

These two....My parents.... I don't chook my mouth in their matter anymore.

If I hear 'pim', I say, "Abeg o ! Don't tell me. Before you people will use me to settle your quarrel."

And so it came to pass....26th of November makes it 34 years together. (They said I should start counting from their white wedding. Okay o).

Happy anniversary to you, Val and Babe. I love you both like kilode. Wishing you 34 more years of love, friendship and your unique wahala.

P/S
I'm glad y'all too old to make more babies. Otherwise....all this kissery since morning....I'd be really worried.

Still, I'm watching y'all

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/see-lady-celebrated-parents-34th-wedding-anniversary-pda-photos.html

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by NairalandCS(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
If na this our time Dem marry, Dem for don divorce.

See fine couple. cool

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Blackhawk04: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
That guy in the FTC is a verified FOOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Candypot(f): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lovely cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Castleberry: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by UbanmeUdie: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked

Old randy parents!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Am I the only one that doesn't see any 'public display of affection'

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by NextGovernor(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol.. I just hope when I get married I should be very romantic to my wife and kiss her too in public.

My brother/sisters, as it is presently I always laugh when I see people doing this public. Will be picturing myself doing it which I may find difficult. Me non know why I non just dey romantic at all.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The more time a couple are together, the more they look like each other (siblings)...this theory works for Africans #adiamama.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Joseunlimited(f): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Happy married life
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by loadedvibes: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Naso.. these days na divorce sure lass.. we call am jet age.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Sweet old love...
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by PenlsCaP: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Dmeji4444(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
L
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by hollamanng(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Good old times
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by purem(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by asumo12: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Swaggzkid: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Make sense
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by GreenNegro(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Am I the only one that doesn't see any 'public display of affection'
Yes you are

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Itztotea(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Like if you are here to read comments, Share if you think I'm a fool.

1 Like 16 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by SlowlybtSurely: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Mama's shoes be popping! kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by GreenNegro(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
XXX571:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

You can do Credit Transfer

To Make Money.

Oga carry ur wahala and go jor
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk04:
That guy in the FTC is a verified FOOL.

And your foolery is validated
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by hezy4real01(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Sweet one..... happy family
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by purem(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2017
XXX571:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

You can do Credit Transfer

To Make Money.

Is dis wht u do 4 a living undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Really interesting
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by goldenarrow: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
THEY DESERVE TO BE CELEBRATED. I AM HAPPY FOR THEIR SUCCESS. GLORY BE TO GOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) / No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.