Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (108293 Views)

How To Borrow Credit On Prepaid Meter In Nigeria / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Tips And Steps On How To Recharge Your Prepaid Meter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by bonaz: 3:15am On Nov 27, 2017
On this publication, I will be talking on prepaid meter codes for recharging and checking balance. There are several ways to recharge your prepaid meter But first,let know more about this prepaid meter that now use mostly in all part of Nigeria.Prepaid meters Is an electronic device that introduced by the Nigerian Power sector as a result of the privatization of the power sector by the federal government some few years ago, in other to enable
for complete information, click this link[url=http://www.gisttrending.com.ng/2017/11/26/prepaid-meter-codes-how-to-recharge/][/url]

3 Shares

Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by ollybyte(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hello,

Please let me share my experience and little overview on the Prepaid Meter functionality. I recently got the hardware from CLOU (CL710K11) installed by another vendor for IKEDC.

I won't be going into months of prolonged battle for getting this mete,r but rather i would pointer to the facts that the partner agent that did the installation was rude and not welcoming. The guy refused to share any knowledge about the operation of the system including basic users manual for some operation., This informed my research to the manufacturer web and other vendors like HEXING producing similar brands of electric prepaid meter to understand the operation.

This meter type is UIU pluged in model without any card slots but equally uses token based refill.

Below are some of available user friendly functions.

USSD / CODE Function
01+Ent Total Consumed Energy
03+Ent 17 23.48 Date/HH:Mm
04+Ent Voltage
05+Ent Daily Usage
06+Ent Total Purchased Energy
07+Ent Energy Bal
031+Ent Daily Usage
041+Ent Panel Opening Sensor Start Date /Setup Date
53 Last Comm time/check time
54 Last Comm time/check time
55 Last Ss time
56 Previous day Last Ss time
57 Previous day Last Ss time
59 Commissioning Timestamp
60 Commissioning Timestamp
61 Start Date /Setup Date
065+Ent Meter No
71 Date
76 Current Token
77 Previous Token
83 Current Units
84 Previous Units
99 Meter No

Please share more available findings.

Regards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by 2shure: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
how much for meter
can it be bypassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by gwng: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
ollybyte:
Hello,

Please let me share my experience and little overview on the Prepaid Meter functionality. I recently got the hardware from CLOU (CL710K11) installed by another vendor for IKEDC.

I won't be going into months of prolonged battle for getting this mete,r but rather i would pointer to the facts that the partner agent that did the installation was rude and not welcoming. The guy refused to share any knowledge about the operation of the system including basic users manual for some operation., This informed my research to the manufacturer web and other vendors like HEXING producing similar brands of electric prepaid meter to understand the operation.

This meter type is UIU pluged in model without any card slots but equally uses token based refill.

USSD / CODE Function
04+Ent Voltage
05+Ent Daily Usage
07+Ent Energy Bal
031+Ent Daily Usage
55 Last Ss time
065+Ent Meter No
71 Date
76 Current Token
77 Previous Token
83 Current Units
84 Previous Units
99 Meter No

Regards

Can you please share details on how you got the meter. Need one very urgently..

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by decimator: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
God Bless you. Same here. the installer was hiding details . i was wondering what the Hiding of info, was all about.

2 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by oKanmi2104(f): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
gwng:

Apologies,
Details of how i eventually got the meter was long and complex as i had to negotiate to off-set accumulation of estimated bills which amounts to over N420000.
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by oKanmi2104(f): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
decimator:
God Bless you. Same here. the installer was hiding details . i was wondering what the Hiding of info, was all about.

Those installer are overbearing but hope you are enjoying the freedom to having to monitor you own usage.
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by oKanmi2104(f): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
gwng:

Details and process long then but with new metering policy bu FG i believe they are compelled to relax thr complexity. But IKEDC has an ongoing project which require you to pay any outstanding above N50000
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by MostSoughtAfte(f): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Good morning NL, pls can a prepaid meter recharge code be retrieved?? I bought the recharge code on d 14th of January 2019 Nd was unable to load it into my meter because I had to embark on an emergency trip d following day and on getting back, I cldnt find d card slip anymore . Pls is der a way I can retrieve the code if I go back to the place I purchased it..

Urgent reply is needed pls..
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by oKanmi2104(f): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
I believe it should be doable, visit the channel partner for a reprint ( with relevant details of date & time of transaction, amount) or visit the disco business units.They could help with online loading
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by articulateayo: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2019
I used the 065 code, likewise the 99 code but my meter number wasn't displayed. It's an IKEDC meter.

Please, what else can I do to get my meter number.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by idrisimu(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pls how can i retrieve meter number from the old meter that was been used before privatisation of NEPA
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by oKanmi2104(f): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
articulateayo:
I used the 065 code, likewise the 99 code but my meter number wasn't displayed. It's an IKEDC meter.

Please, what else can I do to get my meter number.
Thank you

Hello, you need to understand the meter model or brand first,
i) are they the types that uses card or cardless. If its of the card type then you might get limited functionalities but if of the smartless brand google basic functions and some shd be labelled on the UIU you have indoor.
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by Rollitout: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
ollybyte:
Hello,

USSD / CODE Function
04+Ent Voltage
05+Ent Daily Usage
07+Ent Energy Bal
031+Ent Daily Usage
55 Last Ss time
065+Ent Meter No
71 Date
76 Current Token
77 Previous Token
83 Current Units
84 Previous Units
99 Meter No

Regards

Very informative, I also got my own prepaid meter installed some months ago with 100 unit of credit which would be deducted when the meter has been commissioned, I went thru a lot of stress before I could successfully get the prepaid meter installed in my home
It's really worth having a prepaid meter in your home, PHCN used to give me estimated bill of 7,000 to 10,000 naira monthly but I used to pay 5,000 naira every month despite this, they are not still satisfied, I almost got engaged in a physical combat with one of their staff because how can be paying 5k every month consistently and yet they still disconnect my house from power supply this got be upset and pushed to have a prepaid meter
100 unit is just 2,500 naira and I was able to use it for more than a month, I think 1 month and few days
So it's really worth having a prepaid meter because I pay for what I consume

4 Likes

Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by Rollitout: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Can I purchase unit from my bank account directly ?
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2019
oKanmi2104:

Details and process long then but with new metering policy bu FG i believe they are compelled to relax thr complexity. But IKEDC has an ongoing project which require you to pay any outstanding above N50000

Please can I get your contact...we really need the meter urgently and we have some outstanding bills almost the same as yours. Although we've suspended the bill but we want to reconnect and I details of how you got yours.
Thanks
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by sokechukwu: 12:26am On May 25, 2019
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by blackboy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Very useful
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by NiffyKings: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please how can I recharge on my prepaid meter, we just installed it last 2week and they give me 100unit it remain 23. 95kwh. I want to recharge on it but my landlord told me that the person that came to install it said he will send us Code before we can pay on it and my light will soon finish. Please help me I don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by microjobpays: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Rollitout:
Can I purchase unit from my bank account directly ?

I need same info on this using First Bank App
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by raslim20(m): 5:25am On Jan 14, 2022
I have one hexing prepared meter that I haven't been able to register please can anyone help me with the registration?
Re: Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance by MrBuraimoh: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2023
Please I have an issue with my prepaid meter, I bought units few days ago and my balance was 98 units, after that time I've used all sort of appliances for days in the house I checked today only to see that the balance remains unchanged and I still have light in my apartment, and also the credit indicator is showing a solid red light. How can I fix this because its obviously not right. I need help please. I sent a message to ie but no response till now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Information And Communications Technology (ICT) / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.