Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (8309 Views)

What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by DeBlackArabian: 3:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Please comment your suggestions below..
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by agisky1975: 5:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Invest in the stock market
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by joshboo(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Bro trust me you cud invest half of that money in purchasing a piece of land and watch your stock rise in just a few months.I would gladly be of help if you want me to, secondly you can never go wrong investing in agriculture too.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by ishadfurnitures: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Come and invest 400k for a supply to a known company and for a month and get your money and 20% contact me via chat or call 08099212590
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by akinz4: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2017
[qute author=DeBlackArabian post=62746817]Please comment your suggestions below.. [/quote]
go and invest in
www.ulimited.info

and purchase a cryptocurrency miner and look for a good generator and start a mining farming might be the best in the biz in about 4 months time if you don't sell your coins.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by kennystones: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
You could invest in sports.provide services that are scarce,provide services that every platform will want to be associated with.if you need more info on this.let me know
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by Christardor: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
try invest in transportation.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by DeBlackArabian: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
agisky1975:
Invest in the stock market
how?
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by DeBlackArabian: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
ishadfurnitures:
Come and invest 400k for a supply to a known company and for a month and get your money and 20% contact me via chat or call 08099212590
please what kind of supply?
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by DeBlackArabian: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
kennystones:
You could invest in sports.provide services that are scarce,provide services that every platform will want to be associated with.if you need more info on this.let me know
sorry, can you please explain more?
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by Fxmanager(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
DeBlackArabian:
We are here for you. Your #1,500,000 can currently give you an average of #75,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #1,400,939 after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #1,400,939 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,500,000 will grow to more #28,018,779+(28million plus) in 60months(5years time).

How is it possible to turn #1,500,000 to #28,018,779+(28million plus) in 60months(5years time)?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,500,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 60months (I.e 5 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #1,500,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 60.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,500,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60)) = #28,018,779
So, the investment balance after 60 months (5years) is #28,018,779
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #28,018,779. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,500,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(60). This gives us...
A = #1,500,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 60
Then:
A = #1,500,000(1.05) ^ 60
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 60.
This means we end up with:
#1,500,000× 18.679185894122945668381742854713
= #28,018,779
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,500,000 to over #28,018,779 in 5years (60 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,400,939(1.4million) assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by EkeneElectrons(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Come and pay for land in Ibeju Lekki o
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by DeBlackArabian: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Fxmanager:

We are here for you. Your #1,500,000 can currently give you an average of #75,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #1,400,939 after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #1,400,939 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,500,000 will grow to more #28,018,779+(28million plus) in 60months(5years time).

How is it possible to turn #1,500,000 to #28,018,779+(28million plus) in 60months(5years time)?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,500,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 60months (I.e 5 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #1,500,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 60.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,500,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60)) = #28,018,779
So, the investment balance after 60 months (5years) is #28,018,779
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #28,018,779. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,500,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(60). This gives us...
A = #1,500,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 60
Then:
A = #1,500,000(1.05) ^ 60
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 60.
This means we end up with:
#1,500,000× 18.679185894122945668381742854713
= #28,018,779
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,500,000 to over #28,018,779 in 5years (60 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,400,939(1.4million) assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Can you please explain in a simple man's language?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by DeBlackArabian: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
EkeneElectrons:
Come and pay for land in Ibeju Lekki o
I don't thinking buying land is an investment.... May be a long term investment but not constant returns..
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by ChykeBivins(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
DeBlackArabian:

Ogan oo
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by kennystones: 2:45am On Nov 28, 2017
DeBlackArabian:
sorry, can you please explain more?
sent a pm.check your email.you will be highly interested anyways
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by DeBlackArabian: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2017
kennystones:
sent a pm.check your email.you will be highly interested anyways
�����
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by kennystones: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2017
DeBlackArabian:
�����
yeap yeap.not all business ideas are to be shared on a public forum.not because of greed.but for security reasons.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by iamolex002: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by BuzzeeMo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello! I recently shared this in one of the threads so it might be of interest to you. BEFORE YOU READ, YOUR N1.5M INVESTMENT WILL HAVE A MONTHLY ROI OF N300K. This should rise over 6 months!

I would describe myself as an entrepreneur. For the past 15 months, I've been developing and perfecting an online business model with various income sources. Over the last couple of months, the business has started generating some income and the results are very promising. In fact, I recently conducted a separate experiment to have more concrete insight into the earning potential of this business, and I was blown away by the results (see attached images: standard earning based on current audience size VS experimental audience).

I know I should be okay with the average daily return and grow gradually. But I can do a lot better with a partnership and grow even much bigger and faster. Most importantly though is the prospect of creating a product that everyone would love and helping investors get a good return on their investment steadily.

To achieve this, I need to bring a few people on board, create brand awareness, sort out some logistics and build a formidable and QUALITY audience base. All things being equal, this should take a maximum of 2 months.

The Investment Opportunity
If you have the resources and are interested to be a founding partner of what promises to be an exciting and rewarding 'company', you are welcome.

Ideally, I will need not more than SIX PARTNERS worth at least N500k each. But we can restructure this as the case may be. The goal is to give you an ROI of 100K/month for every 500K invested. This will grow every six months as business grows.

I base in Lagos and will like to have a meeting with potential investors as soon as possible, so that I can make a proper pitch and formalize the agreement.

Let me know in the comments if you're interested. If you'd like further information, you can reach me on: http://celestinedavids.com/contact/.

Best regards.
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by Johanx: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good Day, It is ur business that buy your investment, we can build a soap factory for u. for every hundred percent money u use for production 50% percent profit return is certain, after building we run sample and you see for your self, note u will still have more than anough capital to run the soap production factory while still building on your profit. we run a soap factory and vegitable oil factory, buyers are available
, making a profit of up to N300000 monthly is worth it: for more details: 08060464610
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by kennystones: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
DeBlackArabian:
�����
let me explain a bit better.like a platform that helps athletes go abroad.getting them connected with clubs and soccer academies.we both know that's every athletes dream.wipe away the mentality of Nigerians that the only recognised sport is soccer.deal in all sports.provide like a kinda online coaching for athletes.am into this anyways.and we are already working on something in Ghana.then we move to other countries.we already have connections with NFF.so if you want to know more and invest in sports.you can contact me.we also have agents abroad.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2017
DeBlackArabian:
I don't thinking buying land is an investment.... May be a long term investment but not constant returns..
Ok
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by loccoval(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
TCM company is going to teach you how invest in TCC, and you earn 10% of your investment every month.
kindly call this number if you're interesting
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by honestinvest: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
DeBlackArabian:

Do you know that cryptocurrency trading has made a lot of people rich? That is because in a single trade,you can make up to 100% or more and I mean it is possible in just a day if you know how to analyze the market thoroughly and you are always up to date with the happenings in the cryptocurrency world.
But sadly a lot of people who trade cryptocurrency lose money because they are very lazy to technically analyze the market nor do they get updated with news in the cryptocurrency world, so most times they make the biggest mistake of guessing which coins to buy and the result is fatal loss and frustration, this applies to many of us I guess. 
But what if I told you that can be changed, YES IT CAN!! If you allow it of course.
Let me introduce you to our community where you get QUALITY SIGNALS & NEWS UPDATE on cryptocurrency world. You can join and see for yourself the impressive results we make from our signals.
ENJOY FREE QUALITY SIGNALS.
Do you know how much you can make when given VIP QUALITY SIGNALS & NEWS UPDATE?

You are also welcome if you are new to CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING or BITCOIN.
WE HAVE EXPERT THAT CAN MANAGE TRADES WHILE YOU RECEIVE ROI.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ON TELEGRAM AND YOU WOULD BE AMAZED:
@cryptoexperttradingsignals

Email for more information: cryptoexperttradingsignals@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by mamakay533(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
the only business am very sure of and I can advice anyone is transportation business . their are good people who is reliable that you can give it to drive for you either on daily deliver or higher purchase .
Keke Maruwa transportation is profitable and lucrative if you can venture into it.

their are fairly used Keke(Maruwa) that can still serve for more than 2years.

for more information call 08140746959

Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by dammy222(f): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
DeBlackArabian:

This got me laughing �
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by loveintokyo: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
It’s not a bad idea if 90% or even none of you trust this investment platform. But I’m making it big in there. The funniest part is you can invest any amount you decide but in dollars @ 350/$
Your interest directly into your local bank account at the same conversion rate.
Initial Capital withdrawable at the end of chosen contract term.

https://cyber-empowerment.com/dinvestors/?ref=mrpumpy
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by AfriSurvey: 12:25am On Oct 04, 2018
We are offering 5% return on investment per month.
Check the link below for details.

https://www.nairaland.com/4758836/opportunity-invest-promising-tech-start-up#71764123
Re: What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. by marvin212: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Invest in this business
3D Animated Flooring
Contact me here 08164195052

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money / Binance Trading / Investment Opportunities In Nigeria’s Tourism Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.