Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (36481 Views)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by johnnyvid(m): 4:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Ahmed and Juliet caused a stir in the media earlier this year when they got married shortly after Ahmed divorced his first wife, Jamila. They attended the AY live show in london which took place last weekend. See more photos below:
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/photos-footballer-ahmed-musa-and-his.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by johnnyvid(m): 4:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by tydi(m): 5:09am On Nov 27, 2017
MUSA enjoy ur life joor!

*in olamide' voice* life is short like niika

She looks beautiful and focused, with her smile oh god she looks like rihanna.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Threebear(m): 5:12am On Nov 27, 2017
May this beautiful smile never depart from their faces, even in the next twenty years.

16 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by chrisbaby24(m): 5:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Ok...
She go soon convert....
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by ruggedtimi(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2017
when last musa pass ball

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by danduj(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2017
My guy just seat for leceister bench dey chop money grin. I just hope he doesn't end up in kano pillars

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by PenlsCaP: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2017
danduj:
My guy just seat for leceister bench dey chop money grin. I just hope he doesn't end up in kano pillars

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Larrey(f): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2017
hmm good, but where is the old wife

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2017
And they said this guy is 24 undecided lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Alwaysking: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Home breaker, abeg fear calabar women, they are very dangerous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Tamarapetty(f): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
K
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by LesbianBoy(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2017
24 year old musa grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Elnino4ladies: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
How old is he again?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by hucienda: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Juliet rili hol Ahmed ...

zee fawa of za oza room

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by purem(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2017
LADIES and Money....
Guys, please Avoid LAZY WOMEN ooooo..

Because you will always regret it.
No miracle can be performed on such matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by money121(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Happy married life..

Better couple
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Pidginwhisper: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Ahmed Musa wey no know say na him ex Wife be the star wey dey make am shine before, but the woman don carry him star waka. The guy no gree shine again and na only fûçking&cooking talent the new wife get grin

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
...... And I am all ANGRY in NIGERIA
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Primusinterpares(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
happy married life to you...

a word of advise...

keep your marriage from third parties like social media

#my2kobo
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by danchuzzy(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Larrey:
hmm good, but where is the old wife

Taking a look at your photo, .......

Make I no tok.
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by swiz123(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
I am certain that the smile is just a facade. What's there to smile about? The fact that we have forgotten your occupation? Or the fact that your gworo stained teeth can't look any better? Or perhaps that your immediate ancestors and relatives are Fulani herdsmen??

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by wildcatter23(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Ladies have these power to steer you to greatness or down south. Ask Tiger Woods what happened to his glittering career.

The bottom line without any animosity remains that Mr Musa football career has taken a Hugh beating since he exchanged wives.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by wwwtortoise(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
danduj:

Em own bench get follow come seatbelt.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by bugidon(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Where is her hijab grin,
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by ElPadrino33: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Make she no go stab am like Maryam oh

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by hezy4real01(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Musa Musa..... wehdon
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Mjshexy(f): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2017
They look good together
Re: Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London by Adaumunocha(f): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Ridiculous football age... This guy is more than 30yrs old....

(1) (2) (Reply)

France Vs Australia: World Cup 2018, (2 - 1) On 16th June 2018 / Wizkid Reacts To Mourinho’s Sack: "Mourinho Go Dey Eko Hotel Tomorrow" / Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.