Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu (7730 Views)

Resource Control Splits Senators / APC Restructuring Committee Approves Resource Control, State Police, Others / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

those that stood and watched Milo Abiola dismembered, butchered his wife and the nation that sold their brother for a plate of eweduembarassed

that after so many thoughts in his mind,he decided to take rat poison to end his misery before his masters cheesy

that Cowardice nation is called AFONJA!!!!!

They stabbed their brothers and still stabs the whole southern region! !!

they Are bunch of cowards that still sold their awo brother after his free edumcation...[/s]
Stop squirting up and down, we are not interested in all these stories… No stories, just mention an igbo

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Michael004:
Statement of a chronic coward. Hitler never ran away, he fought till he died. grin. I love your consolation statement grin. Funny how you people compare awolowo, a bloody civilian that made a whole dictator ran away in skirt in the middle of the night. And latter died senilely grin. Hitler was a solder like one Mr here, but never ran away when it done on him. cheesy

A retreat isn't a surrender.

Awolowo your "sophisticated and distinguished" tingod on other hand was outsmarted and humiliated by herdsmen.... grin chai.....I can understand why he drank rat poison.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2017
loveth360 post=62750143[s:
]he that fight and run away lives to fight another day.

He that drank rat poison because enemy is approaching is the coward[/s].
Stop squirting up and down, we are not interested in all these stories… No stories, just mention an igbo

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by QueenSekxy(f): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

shame!!it's a big shame
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shame!!it's a big shame
Still squirting up and down…. Give us 1 igbo name cheesy grin

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

The real cowards and children of hate have gone on ghost mode grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Of course you know your "OLUWOLE FAKE CERTIFICATE" antics no longer works grin.....but I hail you, you were well taught.
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2017
loveth360:
Restructuring was just a counter tool used by yorubas on ipob,this people can do anything to bring igbo down like their brother awo did,they were born to hate,but the people that called themselves igbo leaders fail for it.

They should restructure let see,

the sun rise
Yorubas are not responsible for your failure and that of your forefathers in life. Restructuring agitation was championed by disgruntled Yoruba elders and individuals who gave support to Jonathan and PDP and lost out in the current dispensation. They are more or less like TAN that transformed into Igbos.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

A retreat isn't a surrender.

Awolowo your "sophisticated and distinguished" tingod on other hand was outsmarted and humiliated by herdsmen.... grin chai.....I can understand why he drank rat poison.
Lol, I don't take people who run away from heat serous. The heros I know do not run from heat. How for, where is kanu? grin
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

Of course you know your "OLUWOLE FAKE CERTIFICATE" antics no longer works grin.....but I hail you, you were well taught.
But all of you were asking bubu here to produce your hunchback god, why did you not go to him when he went to your backyard and also say it to your face to forge biafra? Did he really went to tell you you are slave forever?
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shame!!it's a big shame
Na question he asked you. Not epistle. Thought you are educated na. Lol
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

If you don't know what to post, you remain quiet. You guys are bloody cowards. Since time immemorial, all you guys know is media noise but NO ACTION.

KANU is more effective than ALL your aare ona kakanfos and political bigwigs combined.
Even if your father didn't tell you much stories, you witnessed few about the bravery of the Yorubas.
Soyinka, a yoruba man identified with the Biafra struggle and eventually spent many years in jail. Your Ojukwu cowardly ran to Ivory Coast wearing woman dress.
When Jonathan was put into one corner of the ASO Rock rooms during the Yaradua illness, it was these same cowardly Yorubas that fought for him and got him his right. That wasn't carried out in the media but physically.
Yorubas fought and paid supreme sacrifices for this democracy that you're enjoying today. Ask your father why two Yoruba men were allowed to contest against each other in the two major political parties we had then in 1999.
it high time you people realised that you can't ride on the back of the Yorubas to have your Biafra. If you want Biafra, fight for it.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by QueenSekxy(f): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2017
Michael004:
Na question he asked you. Not epistle. Thought you are educated na. Lol
I can tolerate anything but not jihadist on my mentionundecided
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

She won't, she will rather be twisting. cheesy
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I can tolerate anything but not jihadist on my mentionundecided
Ok, I heard you. But answer him. Just answer him and stop shifting goal post. cheesy
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by DeadWrong: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
LIKE HIM OR HATE HIM NNAMDI KANU SHOOK NIGERIA WITHOUT NO GUNS OR WHATSOEVER,I REMEMBER THEN WHEN YOU ON YOUR TV IT'S EITHER RESTRUCTING TOPICS OR RESOURCE CONTROL,HE MADE THE NIGERIAN ELITES START TALKING ABOUT RESTRUCTING, RESOURCE CONTROL,HIS ACTIVITIES FOR SURE MOUNTED PRESSURE ON THE NORTHERN ELITES WHO WANTED THE STATUS QUO TO REMAIN,SOME OF OUR BROTHERS FROM THE WEST AND OTHER PART OF NIGERIA FAILED TO SEE THE USE OF NNAMDI KANU DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY TO CHANGE NIGERIA BUT NO THEY JOINED HANDS TO CRUCIFY HIM WITH THEIR MOUTH N ACTIONS EVEN THE IGBO ELITES BETRAYED HIM SO TELL ME NOW THAT NNAMDI KANU IS OUT OF THE PICTURE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT VE WE GAINED?PEOPLE ARE WILLING AND READY TO GO THROUGH THE DESERT AND OCEAN AND DIE THAN REMAIN IN NIGERIA THAT'S AN UNDENIABLE FACT,WHERE IS RESTRUCTING? WHERE IS RESOURCE CONTROL?WHERE IS IBADAN DECLARATION?WHY THE SUDDEN SILENT AS NNAMDI LEFT?
The messages in your post are deep but unfortunately gullible Nigeria do not see it. Don't forget that some of us of Yoruba descent supported NK even though we are in the minority. Sometimes, I really do not know the use of the so called education we boast of when all my people are good at is being subservient to the far less educated Hausa Fulani. it's a pity honestly.

NK is gone now. They happy now. No restructuring, no resource control noise again. of what use is the Ibadan. summit again? We are just moving in a vicious circle.

it's a pity and it saddens me that SW were the loudest I crucifying NK. it pains me to the marrow and I have limited my activity on Nairaland, Facebook and other social media becuase of this. my people love their chains and have chosen to remain forever loyal and subservient to those they are dar better than. I rest my case. to each man is own.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by DeadWrong: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

But for the respect I have for a lot of Yorubas, I would have ripped every iota of Yoruba self esteem you think you have.

your Aare Ona kakanfo should learn a thing or two from KANU.

Do you know why the alaafin of Oyo picked Gani Adams as the new aare ona kakanfo? He wanted a young man who could mobilize youths to defend the Yoruba the way KANU did for easterners.
That fool isn't a Yoruba. You saw quota system and you still thought he was yoruba. use your common sense
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2017
maasoap:

Even if your father didn't tell you much stories, you witnessed few about the bravery of the Yorubas.
Soyinka, a yoruba man identified with the Biafra struggle and eventually spent many years in jail. Your Ojukwu cowardly ran to Ivory Coast wearing woman dress.
When Jonathan was put into one corner of the ASO Rock rooms during the Yaradua illness, it was these same cowardly Yorubas that fought for him and got him his right. That wasn't carried out in the media but physically.
Yorubas fought and paid supreme sacrifices for this democracy that you're enjoying today. Ask your father why two Yoruba men were allowed to contest against each other in the two major political parties we had then in 1999.

Yoruba fought and paid what? Lol......tales by moonlight...

Ask lamido sanusi who caused the most problems in Nigeria, from operation wetie to partisan politics to God knows whats next. You want to eat your cake and have it.

I respect Wole Soyinka. He is one of the reasons why I respect Yoruba people. I won't speak ill of him.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
femidejulius:

MKO Abiola didn't run away from the wicked military junta.
Gani Fawehinmi fought them.
Tai Solarin was their nightmare.
Femi Falana was not afraid to be killed by the military authorities.
Fela Anikulapo Kuti was not going to be kept quite.
Soyinka went to prison because of Biafra struggle.
The list is endless.

Emeka Ojukwu ran away from the military . Nnamdi Kanu had to also run away.

We know the descendants of cowards.

QueenSekxy:

those that stood and watched Milo Abiola dismembered, butchered his wife and the nation that sold their brother for a plate of eweduembarassed

that after so many thoughts in his mind,he decided to take rat poison to end his misery before his masters cheesy

that Cowardice nation is called AFONJA!!!!!

They stabbed their brothers and still stabs the whole southern region! !!

they Are bunch of cowards that still sold their awo brother after his free education...

loveth360:
he that fight and run away lives to fight another day.

He that drank rat poison because enemy is approaching is the coward.

You people no get shame at all. Pathetic responses.
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
DeadWrong:

That fool isn't a Yoruba. You saw quota system and you still thought he was yoruba. use your common sense

In that case I apologize. Sincerely I am. He made me believe he was speaking for the Yoruba. More so, some Yoruba were backing him up. Forgive me once again.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by DeadWrong: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2017
adeolakemi:
between Igbo and Yoruba cowardice runs in the blood of Yoruba more BTW I'm Yoruba any Muslim can smash his/her 5 liters gas cylindric shaped head on a nearby mosque I'm off
Mtchewww. Inconsequential.
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2017
DeadWrong:

NK is gone. Your suffering continues. All these Yoruba Muslims sef. You guys are a bunch of disgrace for failing not to see the usefulness of KANU. Awon ode. Eru gambari as Adeyinka grandson puts it.
You wanted Yoruba Muslims to fight your war for you, you're indeed a fool of the century! What did your elders and governors do to support his madness before calling on the Yoruba muslims?

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2017
maasoap:

You wanted Yoruba Muslims to fight your war for you, you're indeed a fool of the century! What did your elders and governors do support his madness before calling on the Yoruba muslims?

Attacking him doesn't make you any less stupid. You better listen to him and take correction.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by femidejulius(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2017
maasoap:

You people no get shame at all. Pathetic responses.

What do you expect from the descendants of cowards?They couldn't find any reasonable response to give because they know am saying the truth. It is shameful these descendants of cowards are always trying to call Yoruba cowards, yet the Yorubas don't run away when faced with seemingly insurmountable challenges like Emeka Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu did.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

Yoruba fought and paid what? Lol......tales by moonlight...

Ask lamido sanusi who caused the most problems in Nigeria, from operation wetie to partisan politics to God knows whats next. You want to eat your cake and have it.

I respect Wole Soyinka. He is one of the reasons why I respect Yoruba people. I won't speak ill of him.

Operation Wetie? Political crisis in the south west back then? And your Overzealous tribesmen in the military used that as an opportunity to put Nigeria where it is today. More sadly, it puts you and your tribe where they're are today.
Like I said, go and learn history.
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by DeadWrong: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

In that case I apologize. Sincerely I am. He made me believe he was speaking for the Yoruba. More so, some Yoruba were backing him up. Forgive me once again.
Those guys are Yoruba Moslems. don't be deceived by their Christian like monikers.
Cheers bro.
In as much as we throw banters at each other here and we're always at each others throat, we can still work together to achieve a common goal. I still wonder why the SW failed to see the useful ness of NK agitation. Your elite didn't help matter as well. They all joined in crucifying NK.
it's all good. nothing can be done again. The only thing is to leave this country for good. The only thing separating me from US or UK is my job.
NnPc just gave an aboki scholarship till.PhD level just because he had a 4.93. a Yoruba made a 5.00 cgpa...and yet couldn't get that . imagine and i don't just know why y Yoruba brothers don't care at all. They like the injustice and yet will still allow them selves to be used to fight those fighting against the injustice. I'm weak Abeg. I'm done posting for today. I'm really pissed

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2017
maasoap:

Operation Wetie? Political crisis in the south west back then? And your Overzealous tribesmen in the military used that as an opportunity to put Nigeria where it is today. More sadly, it puts you and your tribe where they're are today.
Like I said, go and learn history.

Political instability and partisan politics started in the west. Go and learn your history.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2017
DeadWrong:

NK is gone. Your suffering continues. All these Yoruba Muslims sef. You guys are a bunch of disgrace for failing not to see the usefulness of KANU. Awon ode. Eru gambari as Adeyinka grandson puts it.
See this mumu. You sound like oponu. You think I care about buhari or northerner. You think I hate ipob, lol. I only hate it when they try to insult my people. If they like, they should cut off buhari's head, I care less. But for them to talk shit about my Yoruba tribe, you will see the other side of me. You can't hate buhari more than I do but try to talk shit to my people, then I will tell you your story. You can't be Christian than I do. So Bleep off.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

Attacking him doesn't make you any less stupid. You better listen to him and take correction.
Let me tell you the categories of Yorubas who are in league with IPOB miscreants. Afenifere, OPC and their leaders, Yorubas who are members of PDP. They lost out during the last presidential election just like TAN (IPOB). They are your brothers in rebellious struggle.
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2017
DeadWrong:

Those guys are Yoruba Moslems. don't be deceived by their Christian like monikers.
Cheers bro.
In as much as we throw banters at each other here and we're always at each others throat, we can still work together to achieve a common goal. I still wonder why the SW failed to see the useful ness of NK agitation. Your elite didn't help matter as well. They all joined in crucifying NK.
it's all good. nothing can be done again. The only thing is to leave this country for good. The only thing separating me from US or UK is my job.
NnPc just gave an aboki scholarship till.PhD level just because he had a 4.93. a Yoruba made a 5.00 cgpa...and yet couldn't get that . imagine and i don't just know why y Yoruba brothers don't care at all. They like the injustice and yet will still allow them selves to be used to fight those fighting against the injustice. I'm weak Abeg. I'm done posting for today. I'm really pissed
You should first tell me why your elders and governors and other top figures in the SE failed to see the usefulness of his madness. Charity begins at home.

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

[s]Of course you know your "OLUWOLE FAKE CERTIFICATE" antics no longer works grin.....but I hail you, you were well taught.[/s]
Mention 1 igbo man, na story this one dey talk.....is there any intelligent Igbo out there that can do us the honour and not beat about the bush like all these children of hate, they have been disgracing the igbo nation here grin grin grin

Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens / Plateau Indigenes Kick Over New Igp / How Nigerian Newspapers Would Have Reported US Elections

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61