Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Tolu Maintain Loses Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tolu Maintain Loses Wife (963 Views)

Ex Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi Loses Wife To Cancer / The Parable Of The Lion - From Jos Wildlife Park, By Tolu Ogunlesi / Looking For Tolu Ajao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by femani(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2010
Just lyk how a rat run around in the middle of the nait, Death came around to take away a priceless jewel. Adieu Funmi Ogunnuga Ogunniyi Maintain.
She was a lively young lady,der was neva a dull moment wit her.ow she really loved to take 'orange fanice',funmi could take million of it
without gettin tired of ,.she was a lover of good jewelry,and clothes.i used to refer to her as my iya oko,i remember ow she would miss
lectures so as to go home to bosom feed Oluwabukun, mi.only for death to take her away @ ds early stage of her life without allowin her reap d fruit
of her labour.I remember all ds and many more.but den she's gone to dwell in d secret place of d most high.sleep well dear one.MY SINCERE CONDOLENCE TO HER HUSBAND(TOLU MAINTAIN)  AND ALL OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS.

Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by femani(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2010
rest in peace funmi omo ogunnuga.
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by spikedcylinder: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2010
Link?
How did she die? How old was she?
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by femani(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
She died of jaundice, she was 25 years of Age.
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by Becky86: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
@porter Kindly accept my sincere condolence
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2010
RIP

It pains me that so many people in our country are dying from perfectly preventable and curable illnesses, which is due to our corrupt useless government.

My heart goes out to her  family and friends.
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by candylips(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
femani:

She died of jaundice, she was 25 years of Age.

what !!! common jaundice shocked
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by TYlicious(f): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
may her soul rest in peace, so sad sad
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by femani(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2010
It still beats my imagination that Funmi is gone. GOD.
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:46am On Mar 29, 2010
wink wink wink
femani:

It still beats my imagination that Funmi is gone. GOD.
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2010
Sorry about that. God will give the family the fortitude to bear the great loss.
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga, that is freaky. Why are you winking at someone's death?
Re: Tolu Maintain Loses Wife by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
[size=13pt]i winked because i so much feel's the pain too. . . . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
spikedcylinder:

Ogaga, that is freaky. Why are you winking at someone's death?

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A Police Officer's Doing Daily Contribution Of N3000 / Best Perfumes For Christmas Gift / Nigeria Police Are The Worst Paid In West Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.