Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Printed Circuit Board For Your Electronics Project. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Printed Circuit Board For Your Electronics Project. (2210 Views)

Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation / Nepa Alarm: Circuit To Power Small Speaker / Circuit Diagram Of A Pure Sine Wave Inverter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printed Circuit Board For Your Electronics Project. by aphizaa: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2010
Its good to know there is a forum like this. For over five years i have been designing and producing LOCAL PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD. VERY NEET ONES. i can help you if you want to transform your schematic circuits into PCB. I bet you will love it. it is better to use PCB than vero board if you intend to produce your products(e.g inverters) in large scale. Moreover it makes your work look professional. SO IF  U NEED PCB- CALL 08052214265. I also train on how to design and produce PCB. ONE -ON-ONE. You may visit www.makepcb..com if you would be interested in getting my A-Z OF PCB MANUAL. thanks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Printed Circuit Board For Your Electronics Project. by vonskyes(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
aphizaa:
Its good to know there is a forum like this. For over five years i have been designing and producing LOCAL PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD. VERY NEET ONES. i can help you if you want to transform your schematic circuits into PCB. I bet you will love it. it is better to use PCB than vero board if you intend to produce your products(e.g inverters) in large scale. Moreover it makes your work look professional. SO IF  U NEED PCB- CALL 08052214265. I also train on how to design and produce PCB. ONE -ON-ONE. You may visit www.makepcb..com if you would be interested in getting my A-Z OF PCB MANUAL. thanks cheesy

Pls can i see sample pictures of boards you've made. i am into PCB too but having challenges due to non-availablity of some needed materials.
Re: Printed Circuit Board For Your Electronics Project. by adeyem45: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please I need circuit of 3v to 5.5v and board panel meter

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain And Fix Your ATM Card / Opera News App: How I Earn Over N3,000 Free Airtime / Made In Nigerian Car, Constructed By A Youth...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.