Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (43135 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by IamHeWrites: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Twitter user @steadi_lady tweeted her delight at finally getting to go on a date with her crush.

Hours later, she said it was a total waste of time because he talked too much and is show off.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-finally-bagged-date-with.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/Steadi_Lady/status/934462264396189696

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Mynd44: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2017
In the famous words of the former Prime Minister of the UK, David Cameron, "The problem of youths these days is inflated expectations"

270 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nwodosis(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2017
He's only campaigning just like our politicians to win your heart and you mistook it as boasting my dear. Give him a chance to have a taste of you and watch if he will campaign(boast) again .

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by moshood521: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2017
galz nd wahala sha.....

if e na tlk dem go say e 2 borin e tlk nw u say e 2 dea tlk.....
nd koko of d mata d gal na even fit lead d conversation coz lot of 9ja gals 2 dea borin in conversation.......
sebi nah hm dick she need.....mk she collect am finish weda d guy go dea tlk again......nah d gal go dea tlk lyk parrot ni

26 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Smellymouth: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Person nor talk na problem, person too talk na problem.

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by ceezarhh(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2017
someone's awful date is now news on NL...

20 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Sanchez01: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2017
Mynd44:
In the famous words of the former Prime Minister of the UK, James Cameron, "The problem of youths these days is inflated expectations"
Inflated expectations are quite natural so long the word 'crush' is mentioned. Reality sets in the moment both parties start getting to know one another.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by UbanmeUdie: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

Why won't the guy talk too much when her head looks like a plate of eba!

They will never tell the truth behind their rejection.

Useless bitch!

25 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2017
RIP INGLIS. lipsrsealed

24 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by GraGra247(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2017
But that is what is trending now. That's what ladies usually like. They slay too and display their curves, their luxury outfit, bags and shoes.

Is that not being boastful. For me that too is irritating but hey that's what the society has embraced.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MhizzAJ(f): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2017
It's a big turn off

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2017
After boasting about what they have & who they are & eventually land a girl who is with them for the money, they will start shouting that Nigerian girls are materialistic.

Wait o, do these guys think every girl gets tripped or hooked by money? I have seen situations whereby the guy was thinking he had & was bragging about it only to find out who the lady he's bragging to was. He was forever humbled by the fact that the girl was way above him but never showed it. He felt stupid.

Besides, guys who brag about what they have know that THAT IS ALL they can bring to the table. Apart from their money, they are just liabilities. Lol. That's like one of the fastest ways to turn me off & away from you.

Money is good & necesary but not enough abeg.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by SmallmebigGod: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2017
He who live by twitter shall die by Twitter.

Every little thing in their life they jump to twitter. So its Twitter that will give you relationship advice or you also rushed there to 'boast' of bagging a date with ur crush.

Anyway twitter will be waiting for you to tell u 'go and marry' by the time u celebrate 40th birthday.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by youngbelieve(f): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2017
De talkatives + braggers! Those re de ones I don't like at all

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by kheart(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Shey u like ur single status? remain single mtchewwwww
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by kevharl(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by razbec: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2017
before nko
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by realmanarken(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2017
What Is This Shit Doing In Fp

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by money121(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by seunlly(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
So nairaland has now become thrash by posting this naughty post for front page

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by FitnessDoctor: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Sometimes I don't get nairaland and bloggers. You see them lifting stuff from people's facebook and twitter accounts.

In Other News
Here Is Why You May Not Live Longer Than 53 Years
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/here-is-why-you-may-not-live-longer.html
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Anthony0094(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
I didn't actually get the story here, you said the police couldn't fix the light and there was no enough oil to fry the bread or what?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Mynd44:
In the famous words of the former Prime Minister of the UK, James Cameron, "The problem of youths these days is inflated expectations"
not youths, ladies!!
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by BruncleZuma: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The aunty no come fine join sef

[img]https:///media/11-30-2013/GlTwCV.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2017
The kinda BS we get to see on a Monday morning makes me wonder if the mods are having a hangover. Some of us who avoided NL through the weekend because of the wanton noise about celebrity marriages still come out to meet such tripe.
Well, ppl are different. A choleric brova who is just being himself would certainly talk a lot to keep the conversation going. Perhaps this fame wannabe lady is a kinda lady who would turn me off with a boring and drab conversation. One man's mead is another babe's poison. Let her seek out a monk to crush on.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Spanner4(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2017
grin

What is the lady insinuating, ladies and their wahala

you talk wahala, you no talk wahala
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Elnino4ladies: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:
De talkatives + braggers! Those re de ones I don't like at all

Which one you come like?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Smellymouth:
Person nor talk na problem, person too talk na problem.
I dey tell you. If the guy was silent, she would say that the date was boring. Now the guy spoke up, she says he is boastful

If we chop them go talk, if we not chop them go talk - Osita Osadebe

Nigerian ladies are something else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by free2ryhme: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2017
He is boastful abi? But if he has money and stinkinly rich we won't here anything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.