Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] (626 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] by nemdy(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Top blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus who is known for many of her credible breaking news in the Nigerian entertainment industry published the post below….

This is not Breaking news please!…
Insiders say Actress Funke Akindele Bello has been quiet because she is grieving the loss of the pregnancy we all thanked God for some time back………..This is so sad!!!

This post is to let all her loved ones know that the actress probably needs some quiet time right now and would definitely appreciate that people stop making comments all over the Internet asking why her stomach is flat. I don’t understand how people reason. If someone was showing a bump and then it suddenly disappears and they go quiet, why would you be asking what happened to it? Use your Brain!

This is definitely a hard time for Funke losing the twins she carried and she needs the love and prayers of her fans, friends and family right now…..She doesn’t need all the questionnaire being dropped all over the Internet….Please pray for her and lets keep it moving….

more details at : http://www.gistlover.com/sad-funke-akindele-loses-twins-pregnancy-details/

Re: SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] by ClitoPen: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2017
You think everyone followed you to thank God for that pregnancy? That is the more reason she should live her life off social media....haters everywhere.....
Re: SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] by forreelinc(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2017
hmmm this woman too ugly
I just pity jjc the guy gats dey f*ck this one
Re: SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] by DuchessLily(f): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Eyaahh... So sorry dear

God will bless u with the ones who will stay soon
Re: SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] by conductor123(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:
hmmm this woman too ugly I just pity jjc the guy gats dey f*ck this one
I wish I'm beside you presently.
Re: SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2017
I say make una go grap dat prophet,na im soft wrk,all dis babalawo wey dey claim prophet...be strong funky,we love u
Re: SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] by forreelinc(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2017
conductor123:
I wish I'm beside you presently.
ah ah why?
Re: SAD: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy [details] by delishpot: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2017
So sad

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorce His Wife After She Aborted Their Baby, Cos He Refused To Buy Her Car / I Admit That I Cheat On My Wife - "Beyonce" Jay Z / Kiss Daniel Reacts After Getting Sued By His Former Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.